Scandalous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, she looked to her side and was pleased to see the stack of finished sketches. Finally satisfied, it was well into night when she gathered her things to go back to her Miami Beachfront loft.

As Noelle drove home, she thought about her lunch with Kira. "She's so materialistic," Noelle said, as she maneuvered around the easy curves on the road.

Noelle shook her head. "So Brynn was right," she mused. "Kira's playing me."

As she stopped at a red light, she turned to her left to look at the expansive waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Limitless," she whispered. "That's what I love about living in Miami. I love the water. No boundaries."

Then she thought about Kira's behavior. "But I guess boundaries in relationships are necessary," she sighed.

As she drove, the plan that began at lunch continued to form in her head. By the time she reached her driveway, she knew what she had to do.

Once she got home, she stripped off her clothes, took a quick shower, then walked into her darkened bedroom. She got into bed nude, slipping underneath the warm covers. When she was settled, she cut on her bedside lamp.

She reached over into the nightstand and pulled out the tiny black paperback book.

"Lesbian Domination and Submission, huh?" Noelle sighed as she sat up in bed, getting comfy with her back against the headboard. Then she opened the book and read for hours, all throughout the night, until the sun came up.

~~~

That Saturday, Kira reclined in the bathtub, keeping a close watch on the time. Still in the motel room, through the open bathroom door, she could easily see her travel alarm clock on the old wooden dresser next to the bed.

"Ok. It's five-thirty," she mused as she yanked the plug out of the bathtub drain. "Time to start getting dressed."

She stepped out of the tub and wrapped a dingy off-white towel around herself. Unfortunately, it was too small and most of her body was still uncovered.

"This is bullshit," she said as she went to the bed where she'd laid out her clothes. She frowned at the grubby comforter. Then she looked around the room at the broken-down wooden furniture, the soiled carpet and the stained drapes covering the thick, grimy windows.

Tears began to form at her eyes as she thought about Melinda's spacious master bedroom.

"That heifer," Kira spat. "I gave her what no one else could, so I earned every dime she gave me. How dare she do this to me?"

Suddenly, Kira's cell phone rang. She ran to her purse and answered it. "Hello?"

A soft voice answered. "Hello? Is this Kira Summers?"

Kira frowned. "Who's calling?"

"It's Amy. From work."

Kira relaxed and sat on the bed, trying to avoid the stains. "Oh, hey Amy. What's up? I already finished my shift today. Why are you calling?"

"Kira," Amy said in a hushed voice. "Some people came to work today looking for you. After you left."

Kira frowned. "Who?"

"First it was a big guy, Arab-like. Big and burly."

Kira sighed. "That Khalid guy. What did he say?"

"Forget him. I'm calling about who came next."

"Who came next?"

"The cops!"

"What!"

"Yeah. They were talking about some ring. A diamond ring?"

Kira's shoulders slumped. "Oh Lord!"

"What?"

"Nevermind. Anyway, what did you tell 'em?"

"Not me. Craig. Our boss."

"What did he say?"

"He just told them that you weren't there."

Kira tensed. "Did he tell them where I was?"

"I don't think so. I don't think he knows. None of us know where you are. He tried to call your home phone, but some lady answered and said you didn't live there anymore. Anyway, where are you?"

Kira looked around the dingy motel room. "Don't worry about that," she said as she took a deep breath. "Ok, Amy. Thanks for calling. I gotta go."

"Kira, wait! What should I tell them if they come back!"

Kira just hung up the phone and tossed it back in her purse. Then she paced around the room. Then she reached into her purse, pulled out the ring and slid it onto her finger.

"This is mine, bitch. You'll never see it, or me, again!"

As Kira's emotions suddenly swelled, she refused to cry and, instead, went back into the bathroom. She plugged in her curling iron and began to arrange her hair and makeup products on the spotted bathroom counter. As the curling iron heated up, she looked up and stared at her reflection in the cracked mirror. Looking at her split-face, the tears angrily began to fall.

"This is the last day I'm staying in this dump. And it's the last day I'm running from the cops! And this ring is mine!"

She took another look at the expensive gemstone on her ring finger. "Fuck this shit! And I swear, I'm gonna get that girl, Noelle, if it's the last thing I do! I'm gonna leave this broke-ass life behind, for good!"

~~~

Just before seven that evening, Lexi pulled up to Noelle's warehouse off of Collins and 30th. The solid building, fronted by a large empty parking lot, sat right next to a pier on the waterfront. Several boats were on the water, coasting easily by, and the cool blue waves gently lapped at the base of the pier as the majestic Miami sun began to set.

"Is this it, Kira," Lexi said as she looked at the plain brick building.

"This is the address," Kira said, peering at the front doorway. "It's a warehouse-slash-loft, so this must be it."

"Well, good luck," Lexi grinned. "I have a feeling you'll need it.

"She's the one who's going to need it," Kira said as she stepped out of Lexi's dented, rusted sedan. "I'm fully in control here."

Kira reached into the back seat and pulled out the plastic bags with the Chinese takeout containers. Then she leaned into the passenger's side widow. "Lexi, did you forget that I wrote the book on how to get a sugar mama?"

"Riiiight," Lexi smiled as she put her car into gear. "But that Noelle doesn't look like an ordinary pushover."

Kira waved her off. "Did you see what I saw when we first met her? A girl in a simple pink dress. She was pretty, sure, but that dress was plain as hell. Then at lunch, she wore a blazer and jeans. A blazer and jeans! That means that she's got to be demure. So she's probably shy and timid too. So let me worry about Ms. Noelle. I got this!" she giggled as she rapped on Lexi's car door. "Anyway, thanks for the ride. And the next time you see me, I'll be dripping in diamonds! Like this one," Kira said as she flashed Melinda's diamond ring.

"Ok, Kira," Lexi conceded as she put the car in gear. "Just don't get got, ok?"

~~~

Noelle looked out of her window and watched as Kira got out of the car and grabbed a few plastic bags from the back seat. She saw Kira lean into the window, say something, and then laugh. Then she tapped on the car door and then wiggled her hand at the driver. A moment later, the car shifted into gear and began to pull back around the parking lot and onto the street.

As the car pulled off, Noelle couldn't help but notice Kira's seductive beauty right away.

Kira wore a stunning, emerald-green silk minidress, putting her luscious, golden-brown legs on full display. The fitted dress highlighted her sexy curves, including her pert, round breasts. Matching four-inch heels gave her calves a hellacious curve.

Kira's makeup, especially her ruby-red lips, seemed to be as dramatic as her dress. And her lengthy, auburn hair lay sleek and severe down her back, kissing and caressing her sturdy shoulders.

Noelle continued to watch Kira intently as she walked to the front door and rang the buzzer. "Little-Miss-Wanna-Be-Rich-Girl has no idea," Noelle chuckled as the turned away from the window.

She quickly went to the door and pressed the intercom. "Hi Kira. Come on in. Just take the elevator up to the third floor." Then she buzzed Kira inside.

Noelle looked in the mirror just to the side of the front door. She smoothed out her brand-new, and quite snug, outfit. As she examined herself in the mirror, she thanked herself for those awful, painful moments in the gym, and gave herself a broad smile. As she stood there, admiring herself and her new clothes, her mind flashed to her bedroom where a small black box sat on her nightstand next to her bed.

She also thought of the contents inside the nightstand.

Then Noelle gave herself a saucy wink. "She's here. Looks like we're about to begin."

~~~

Kira stepped off the elevator to Noelle's loft. She was already stunned at how modern and luxurious the warehouse looked on the inside. She walked through the first floor showroom, and was awed at Noelle's beautiful paintings. She then went to the second floor to peek at Noelle's storage area.

"This chick is rich as hell," Kira mused as she rang the buzzer. "I hit the jackpot! I'm gonna get this girl! Just wait!"

In her musings, she didn't notice that Noelle had opened the door. Kira looked up and was absolutely stunned at Noelle's appearance.

Noelle, out of her usual casual mode, wore dramatic, dark makeup. Dark shadow and dark liner boldly decorated her beautiful hazel eyes. She wore dark cherry lipstick and a matching gloss that made her lips pop.

Her long, dark hair had been curled and teased into an exotic tangle of loose curls and waves. Her tresses hung well down her back, which gave her a passionate, goddess-like quality.

However, the treat of the evening was Noelle's body. When Brynn found out about Noelle's plan, she gifted her friend with the perfect outfit.

Noelle's tight, trim frame was encased in a skin-tight, black lyrca catsuit. The risqué outfit, a last-minute gift from Brynn, was made from soft material that hugged each and every one of Noelle's lustful curves. A rhinestone-encrusted metallic belt cinched her small waist and thigh-high, patent-leather boots completed her soft dominatrix look.

"Come in," Noelle said as she stepped back from the doorway.

Kira walked in and was immediately taken with the spacious loft. "My goodness," Kira mumbled. "Damn!"

She cleared her throat. "Noelle! It's nice to see you again. And you have a lovely place here. Reminds me of my own place."

Kira set the bags down on the countertop. "I brought Chinese," she said, noticing the elaborate dark blue granite countertop and the complementary tile on the backsplash. The kitchen's opulence temporarily threw her off, but she recovered quickly.

"Thanks," Noelle said as she motioned to her couch. "Please have a seat."

"First, I want to taste you," Kira whispered as she quickly began her seduction of Noelle. Kira banked on the fact that her sexual skill would seal the deal.

She disregarded Noelle's shocked expression as she slid her hands around Noelle's waist. "I've been wanting to do this since the first time I saw you."

Kira leaned in and pressed her lips against Noelle's neck. She sniffed Noelle's fragrant perfume and moaned. "You smell so good, honey!"

"Ohhh," Noelle moaned.

"So that's your spot, huh?" Kira whispered. She swirled her tongue all over the soft skin. Then she trailed kisses all over Noelle's neck. Before Noelle could react, Kira's lips found hers.

The ladies kissed, reveling in each other's raw heat. They wrapped their arms around each other, doubly excited by the other's presence.

Noelle's pulled Kira in even tighter as she slid her tongue deep into Kira's mouth.

"Mmmm," Kira moaned. Kira's head began to spin as the delicious, erotic excitement began to rise.

Noelle began to peel the top of her catsuit off, her hardening nipples straining against the fabric.

"Nuh uh," Kira said. "The bedroom. Where is it?"

Noelle grabbed her hand and led her into the master bedroom. They raced to remove the rest of their clothes, then leapt onto Noelle's bed. The brass headboard banged against the bed as the cool satin comforter and sheets refreshed their heated bodies.

Kira went straight for the jugular. Noelle's jugular. Kira licked and nipped the soft skin on Noelle's neck.

"Ohhhh," Noelle cooed. "That feels good, honey."

Kira worked her way down Noelle's neck to her shoulder. She placed gentle kisses all over Noelle's shoulders and breastbone and down to her erect nipples.

Kira captured one of the firm peaks in her mouth and sucked deeply.

"Ahhhh," Noelle moaned. "Ahhh yes!"

Kira licked and teased Noelle's sensitive, rich olive skin, making the excited girl squirm underneath her. Kira moved even lower as Noelle's intimate scent began to fill the room.

I want a taste," Kira begged. "Can I have some?"

"Oh yes! Yes!"

Kira dipped her head low and swiped Noelle's pussy with her wet and eager tongue. "Mmmm," Kira moaned as the sweet nectar began to flow into her mouth.

Noelle wiggled and bucked her body against the cool sheets. "Oh God!"

"Does that feel good?" Kira cooed as she flicked her tongue across Noelle's clit. "Huh, baby?"

Noelle looked down at her with her round, hazel doe eyes. "Yes, Kira! Yes!"

Kira pointed her tongue and swiftly slid it into Noelle's tight pussy.

"Oooooh!" Noelle cried as her back arched and her limbs tensed. "Oooh yes!"

Kira pressed her face right into Noelle's erotic core and drank deeply. She smacked her lips at the warm elixir that flowed from Noelle's pussy. "Delicious, baby," Kira moaned.

"Mmmmm," Noelle sighed. "Don't stop, baby! Just don't stop!" Noelle reached up and cupped her breasts in her hands. She squeezed hard, matching Kira's teasing movements on her throbbing pussy.

Suddenly, Kira felt Noelle's body tense and begin to shake. "You cumming, baby?" Kira teased. "You gonna cum for me?"

Noelle's body bucked even harder. "Oh yes, Kira! Yes, baby!"

Kira licked her middle finger and deftly slid it into Noelle's tight wetness. She pumped in the same rhythm as her tongue, in and out, increasing the pace until Noelle was nearly screaming.

"Yes!" Noelle screamed as her passion rose. She grabbed Kira's head and pressed it even tighter against her throbbing pussy. "Oh God, yesss!"

As Kira slid a second finger into Noelle's erotic tightness, she used her other hand to hold onto Noelle's wildly bucking hips. "Get it, baby," Kira urged. "Get it!"

Noelle managed to last several long minutes with Kira wildly manipulating her clit and pussy. But Kira, sensing that Noelle's climax was near, intensified her movements, moving faster and faster until Noelle's entire body jumped.

"Now!" Noelle cried in earnest as her passion reached its erotic peak. "Oh God, now!"

Kira slid her hand down from Noelle's hips to her firm ass and held on tight. "Now, baby!" she groaned into Noelle's pussy.

All of a sudden, a primal cry emanated from Noelle. "Ahhhhh!" Her body rose off of the bed and crashed down, then fell into a fit of erotic spasms. "Oh my God!" Noelle cried as her body acted on its own accord and led her to the ultimate ecstasy.

Kira continued drinking all of the sugary liquid that flowed out of Noelle's pussy and down the inside of her thighs. She took long licks, never letting up as Noelle thrashed all over the bed in her passionate orgasm.

After a few moments, Noelle's body slowed down and eventually stilled as her passion receded. Kira smiled as she stroked Noelle's tangled curls.

I gotcha now, Kira thought. No one can resist my 'special talents.' You're as good as mine!

However, as Kira looked at Noelle's peaceful face, a rush of emotions flooded over her. Strangely, Kira began to warm up to the idea of being with Noelle.

I'm not starting to fall for this girl, am I? Kira thought.

Unable to ignore these new feelings, Kira moved lower to stroke the heated skin of Noelle's brow. "Just rest, sweetie. Just rest. Mama's got you."

~~~

Noelle panted as she stretched out, catlike, on her bed. Her mind swirled at one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever experienced.

Damn, she thought. Kira's good. Very talented.

As Noelle's breathing began to return to normal, her mind suddenly shifted. "Oh my God," she muttered. "She just tried to seduce me! Brynn was right after all!"

As raw anger began to rise in Noelle, her plan suddenly kicked into gear. She faintly heard Kira mumble something to her, but Noelle was too focused on her plan to pay attention to the greedy girl.

Noelle grit her teeth. "I'll be damned if this girl takes advantage of me!"

She climbed off the bed and stood up straight. "Kira!" she boomed.

Kira looked askance. "Yes?"

"Lay out on the bed. On your stomach."

"Huh?"

"Lay out on the bed. On your stomach."

"Umm...sure." Kira stretched out on the bed, lying on the rumpled covers. "You ready for round two?" she said saucily.

"Hush up and turn over!"

Kira's eyes widened. Then a wry smile spread over her face. "Ohhhh. You like it rough, I see," Kira said. "Ok, sure." She turned over onto her stomach, poked out her bottom and wiggled it. "You like this?" she laughed.

Noelle leaned over to the bed and picked up the black box on her nightstand, the second gift from Brynn. She quietly and swiftly pulled out two pairs of faux-fur covered handcuffs. Working quickly, she snapped the first set onto Kira's wrist, then onto the brass headboard.

"What the hell!" Kira shouted as she wriggled against the covered steel. Lying on her stomach with one hand pinned to the headboard, Kira couldn't quite see where Noelle was, and had no idea what was coming next. Uncertainty began to creep up Kira's spine and she began to cry out. "Noelle? What the fuck is this?"

Noelle quickly took the second pair of handcuffs and secured Kira's other wrist to the headboard. She watched in delight as Kira struggled against her restraints.

"See, Kira," Noelle began, "I really don't like your attitude." Noelle focused on Kira's tight, round ass, poking up in the air as Kira continued to struggle.

"Lie still!" Noelle commanded.

"No way!" Kira said. "Let me loose!"

"Lie still or suffer the consequences!" Noelle said as she took a seat on the bed right next to Kira.

"What consequences? Are you crazy? If you don't let me go, I'm gonna scream!"

"No one will hear you," Noelle chuckled. "I'm the only one in this building."

"Help!" Kira called out. "Somebody help me!"

Noelle just stroked Kira's back, trying to calm the wriggling woman down. "Kira, I won't hurt you. I promise. Just trust me."

"You're crazy!" Kira cried. "Just let me go. I didn't sign up for this. All I wanted –"

"Was my money, right?" Noelle asked as she opened her nightstand and pulled out a short, hot-pink ostrich feather, yet another gift from Brynn. Noelle took the feather, twirled it in her fingers, then swirled it all over Kira's back, making the girl squirm.

"Ahhhh!"

"Ticklish, much?" Noelle laughed.

Kira groaned, then fell silent.

"So you wanted my money, huh?" Noelle asked. "Isn't that correct?"

"Nooo," Kira protested. "I'm not like that!"

"Au contraire," Noelle said as she put down the feather, reached into nightstand and pulled out a manila envelope, the last gift from Brynn. She slid out a thin piece of paper and studied it. "Well, guess what I found out? My friend's family and associates are good at...ummm...surveillance. Wanna know what they found out about you?"

Kira just moaned.

"I found out that you're no stranger to pretty women. Excuse me, pretty and rich women. As a matter of fact, I know that your last girlfriend's name is Melinda Buchanan. I also found out that you really don't live in that big ol' house in Coral Gables. And I also know that you two broke up under some very...extreme circumstances. Do you want me to go into detail?"

"No," Kira whispered.

Noelle lay the paper on the nightstand, then picked the feather back up. Yet again, she began to tease the sensitive skin on Kira's back. "What do you have to say about your behavior?"

Kira wriggled against her restraints. "I...I..."

"Hush, Pet." Noelle chuckled. "Oh yeah, from now on, your name is Pet. Understand?"