Scandalous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira sagged on the bed. "Yes."

"And guess what else, Pet?" Noelle leaned down to Kira's ear. "Someone has the police looking for them!"

Kira gasped. "Whaa—"

"See," Noelle whispered as she picked the paper back up, "a certain princess-cut pink diamond ring is missing from Melinda's jewelry box. And guess what? She filed a police report! So if a certain someone doesn't cooperate with me, that someone's going to...jail!"

Kira just whimpered.

"And actually," Noelle said as she set the paper back on the nightstand and looked at Kira's hand, still handcuffed and wriggling against the headboard. "The missing ring looks just like this one right here!" Noelle said as she plucked the high-priced bauble from Kira's finger.

She went into the living room, wrapped the precious jewel in a couple of pieces of tissue paper, quietly chucked it into an empty vase in the far corner of the room, then went back into the bedroom.

"Now...First, I'm gonna hang on to this ring for awhile. Second, as long as I have the ring, you're going to be my Pet. Probably for quite some time, so get comfortable." Noelle pinched Kira's ass cheek. "Third, I think you need some discipline. Badly."

"Come on, Noelle. I think you're taking this too far," Kira said weakly. "I mean, you have the ring, so you can just give it back. I mean, is this really necess—"

*Smack!*

"Owww!" Kira exclaimed, a burning sensation racing across the skin on her ass. "What the fuck!"

Noelle swatted Kira's tight ass again. *Smack!* "What did you say?"

"Oh that hurts!"

*Smack!*

"It's supposed to, honey." Noelle stopped her smacks and stroked the reddening skin of Kira's ass. "Want another one?"

"Nooo," Kira whimpered as her ass cheeks tightened even more. "I'll be a good girl! I promise!"

"Good. I didn't even have to ask you. You're learning well, my Pet." Noelle then slid her hand between Kira's thighs. When she reached her heated pussy, Noelle began to stroke it slowly.

"Ohhh, fuck," Kira groaned. "Oh that feels so good!"

Noelle lashed out again.

*Smack!*

"Did I tell you to speak?" Noelle asked.

"No," Kira whispered.

*Smack!*

"You're supposed to say: 'No, Mistress,'" Noelle ordered.

Kira just whimpered.

*Smack!*

"Say it, Pet!"

"No Mistress," Kira whined as her body wiggled on the sheets. Her golden-brown skin was reddening by the moment.

Suddenly, Noelle used her hands and pulled Kira's thighs apart. She looked at Kira's firm ass, spread open for the world to see.

"Get on your knees!" Noelle commanded. "Right now!"

Kira paused. Her body was quivering.

*Smack!*

"Didn't you hear me? I said get on your knees!"

Kira quickly pulled up onto her elbows, bent low and thrust her rump into the air. "Yes, Mistress!"

Noelle reached forward and, using her fingertips, stroked the outline of Kira's dampening pussy. "You like that, huh? I see you're actually getting wetter."

Kira remained silent as her body swayed side to side.

*Smack!*

"Don't you hear me talking to you?"

"Ahhhh!" Kira screamed, her golden-brown ass good and red. "I'm sorry," she corrected. "I'm sorry, Mistress!"

*Smack!*

"Good that you corrected yourself, but you should have known better."

Noelle used her fingers and spread Kira's pussy lips apart. Her breath caught at the pink jewel set before her. Before Kira could react, Noelle leaned forward and thrust her tongue into Kira's tight pussy.

"Ohhhh!" Kira exclaimed.

*Smack!*

"Don't speak unless I tell you to speak!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Kira cried. "I'm sorry, Mistress!"

Noelle went back in and swiped another lick of Kira's sweet pussy. As her warm juices began to flow, Noelle pressed in even more closely and nuzzled Kira's warm, sticky skin.

As she licked and kissed Kira's clit, Noelle heard her strained moans, realizing that the girl was trying her best to keep quiet. As Noelle licked even faster, Kira's body began to betray her. Noelle decided to give her a reprieve.

"Since you can't seem to keep quiet, tell me how good it is!"

"Ohhhh," Kira moaned as her body began to pump against Noelle's wild tongue. "It's sooo good!"

"Tell me again, Pet!" Noelle commanded as she licked harder.

"It's good, Mistress!"

As Noelle sucked Kira's throbbing clit, she took a finger and gently rubbed it against Kira's moist pussy. "Tell me that you're mine!"

"Ahhh!" Kira said as Noelle's digit hovered dangerously close to her pulsating center.

"Say it, Pet," Noelle said as she slid the finger just inside of Kira. She pumped the finger in and out, just an inch inside Kira's tight pussy.

"I'm yours!" Kira screamed as the waves of passion nearly consumed her. "Oh God! I'm yours!"

Noelle pinched Kira's thighs "I'm yours, what?"

"I'm yours, Mistress!"

Noelle hunkered down, grabbed Kira's hips and pulled them forward onto her waiting tongue. She licked, kissed and sucked Kira nearly into erotic convulsions.

"Oh God!" Kira cried as her body swayed into Noelle's lips and tongue.

Noelle kept up her rhythm, rocking the both of them back and forth on the tangled sheets. Noelle held on tight and wiggled her tongue deep in Kira's pussy.

"You like that, baby?" Noelle moaned into Kira's sweet sugar. Then she took her tongue and swiped up from Kira's taut rosebud and down into Kira's wet pussy. She kept up the wicked licks until Kira's body moved even faster.

"Yessss!" Kira's body began to shiver. Then it shivered violently. "I'm cumming!" Kira cried.

Noelle stopped on a dime. "Kira! Address me properly or I won't keep going!"

Kira paused, a pained expression on her face. Then she howled. "I'm cumming, Mistress!"

Noelle went back to her delicious oral teasing and held on tight as Kira's entire body exploded. Noelle slid a finger inside Kira's tight pussy as she continued the fierce licking and sucking.

Kira cried out as her passion spiked to its peak. "Ahhhhh!"

Noelle licked, teased and sucked the liquid sugar that flowed from Kira, reveling in the sweet taste. Then slowly, Kira's passion began to wane. Finally, Kira lay quietly, eyes closed and still breathing heavily.

Not wanting to give her any time to rest, Noelle sat up, quickly retrieved the key and unlocked the handcuffs.

Kira moaned as she rubbed her wrists. "Thank you, Mistress."

Noelle sat back and rested against the headboard. "You know what, Pet?"

Kira opened her eyes. "Yes, Mistress?"

"I'm hungry."

"Yes, Mistress" Kira said. "What would you like?"

"What did you bring?"

"Chinese. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Go fix me a plate. And hurry!"

"Yes, Mistress." Kira jumped out of bed and padded nude toward the kitchen.

Noelle got out of bed and followed her to the kitchen. She giggled as she watched Kira's firm ass swish back and forth as she busied herself in the kitchen. Once she found a tray, Noelle's plates and her silverware, Kira wasted no time in dishing out the food. Then, as she heated it in the microwave, Kira began to pour tall glasses of apple juice. She even began folding Noelle's linen napkins into neat, little rectangles.

As Kira finished her preparations, Noelle went back to her bed, lay down and looked to her side at her nightstand. She quietly opened the drawer, fished around and pulled out the tiny black paperback book.

"Lesbian Domination and Submission, huh? Well, thanks a lot," she mused, then slid the book back inside and shut the drawer.

"I'm ready, Mistress!" Kira called out. "I'm bringing your dinner now!"

"A job well done, my Pet," Noelle smiled as she lay back on the pillows and for the first time in her life, waited to be served.

© 2008 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.