Scarf Collectors Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that happens, you can use the safe signal. Now..."

Cecilia lifted herself off me before unwrapping my waist. I gasped as her hands removed the towel covering my insistent erection. I flinched as she fitted a condom. I didn't want to come too soon. Cecilia look off her black silk panties and gave them to Sita.

Cecilia gently lowered herself, engulfing my erection, slowly, very slowly. She smiled as she settled herself.

"Now it's my turn," she said. "Sita's had you. Now I will. By the way, Sita's not my housekeeper. I said that just to humiliate you. Sita and I own this house jointly. We live together, work together and play with men together.

As Cecilia was speaking she was slowly raising and lowering her hips, sliding up and down on me. As she pressed down, her muscles squeezed. As she lifted, they held for a short time, pulling my erection with her, before she relaxed and slid upwards. She played with me for ten minutes before she took off her blouse and bra. Her breasts jiggled as she kept slowly pumping down on me. I wanted to reach for them, feel them, cradle them, but my hands and arms were too tightly swathed in Sita's sari.

I could feel myself reaching a peak. Cecilia had already shown signs of several orgasms. She was using me to arouse herself.

Suddenly Sita's hands clamped Cecilia's black panties over my face. Sita held on, smothering me as I bucked under Cecilia, ejaculating uncontrollably as I surrendered to two women and their silken bondage. As I slumped, Sita lifted the panties away, her hands pulling me deeper between her breasts.

+++

The rest of the day was an anti-climax. The two women unwrapped me and all three of us had a shower before a cold lunch. I had to go to a meeting that evening. I felt slightly ridiculous walking home in my evening suit but I didn't see anyone to recognise.

At the meeting, a boring one about proposed changes to scheduled road improvements, I spent much of the time thinking about Cecilia and Sita. Which one did I prefer? I didn't reach a conclusion. Both of them were attractive and their use of silken bonds excited me. I already had an appointment to take the two of them to a country restaurant on Wednesday evening and afterwards? I would be staying the night with them. I'd have to warn my staff I might be in late on Thursday morning.

It could be an ideal arrangement. Cecilia and Sita like making men helpless with silken bonds. I enjoy surrendering to silken bondage. We could have months of enjoyment ahead of us.

I kept thinking about Wednesday. When I went to bed I dreamed about surrendering to silken bondage and two demanding women. I was sure that the reality would be much better than my dream...

The End.

12