Scarlet's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is my dear. This insures no matter what happens there's no chance of your first tattoo getting messed up. We wanted to make sure it was a perfect one to match your perfect body."

Giggling at the words, even though they don't truly register to her. Scarlet lays her head down and zones out again. Moving to the sides, Benny puts the finishing touches on the table by sliding the locks in place around her breasts. He reaches out and slowly rubs her nipples till they are rock hard. He smiles as he hears her groan in pleasure at the attention each one is getting.

"Ok guys, if you want to explore her while I get set up feel free to. Just remember nothing major until after I get started. I want to get the design laid out right, and if you fuck it up I will tattoo your dicks."

The guys laugh, but know he is serious about the threat. As the two move around the bound young girl, they both begin sliding their hands across her body. They can't help but be turned on by how perfect a body she has. Her tits were just the perfect size for her frame. And her large areolas and nipples just begged to be sucked and played with. They moved down and stared at her perfectly smooth pussy that looked so tight they weren't sure if they were gonna fit in it. Looking at one another they nod and Jerry goes and gets some lube. As they begin spreading her lips and slipping their fingers into her exceedingly tight pussy Kyle gets an extremely giddy look on his face.

"Guys, this bitch is a fucking virgin. I mean are you shitting me with this. She is a walking sexpot and her hole hasn't been touched. I wonder if her ass is cherry too."

Unable to resist he leans forward and smells her pussy before spreading her lips and sliding his tongue across her. Groaning at how sweet she tastes he moves the latches so he can lower her legs down and out some. The sight before him making his blood rush to his ears. The hot young girl tied down with her legs down and spread apart almost too much for him to bear.

"Damn it Benny, hurry the hell up. This is killing us out here."

Laughing as he walks back out pushing his cart with everything he needs, Benny starts getting set up. Hooking his gun up and getting his whole area sanitized and laid out how he needs it. Wiping the girls back down he gently shaves across her skin to insure there are no hairs he has to worry about. Spraying her back he lays the stencil down how he wants it and lets it rest for a moment before pulling it off and seeing the outline laid out before him. Grabbing his marker he makes a few minor corrections and adjustments till it looks perfect to him. Putting a second pair of gloves on he looks at the two men who are barely holding themselves in check.

"Ok boys, let the fun begin."

As if that was the sound of the horn releasing the dogs, the two men dive in literally. Their lust almost a living entity of its own as they strip naked. Their hard cocks standing out as they begin at opposite ends of the young girl. Moving under the table, Jerry begins sucking and pulling on Scarlet's nipples. His large hands squeezing her tits as he moves from one to the other. Kyle has his face buried in her tight virgin pussy. His tongue sliding up and down her lips. Every so often separating them as he pushes it into her.

Taking a little of the lube he starts working it into her pussy. He knows they will never fit in her if they don't. Between the men and the gun the sounds in the room are loud, but they all pause for a moment as another sound starts to get louder than they are. The young girl is starting to moan and whimper. Her glazed eyes staring off into the distance as her pert lips part with each sound she makes. Leaning forward Kyle starts sucking on her clit. The sudden low moan and goose bumps spreading across her skin make them all smile.

Leaning forward, Benny continues working on her tramp stamp as his buddies make her into one. Squeezing her tits one last time, Jerry moves from under the table and grabs a stool. Placing it in front of the table, he shifts the girls head till it is facing forward and steps up onto the stool.

"I wonder if she will be able to suck sedated like this. I think we should find out."

The men had used the sedative before, but only when having a quick fuck of some uppity trophy wife who though she was better than them. They had never truly experimented with all they could use it for. Opening the girl's mouth, Jerry carefully slips the head of his cock past her lips. He quickly pulls out and goes and grabs the digital camera that Benny used for top notch pieces. Stepping back up to her, he pushes his cock back into her mouth and takes a couple pictures of her with his cock in her mouth. Deciding to give a thought a try, he leans down a little and whispers to Scarlet.

"Hey baby, why don't you suck on this? I bet you will enjoy sucking on it like a lollipop."

He wasn't expecting anything from it, but his sudden groan let the other two know something had happened. Whether it was the sedative or her subconscious submitting, the girl was actually sucking on his cock and running her tongue under it like she was licking a lollipop. The sensation nearly making Jerry cum in spite of himself. His dumbfounded look made Benny laugh.

"Holy shit man, I was just messing around. I really didn't expect her to do anything let alone actually suck me. This feels fucking amazing."

"Damn I'm definitely gonna try that mouth when I'm done with this pussy. Maybe if Benny here gets done we can try out her ass too."

Looking up at both of them for a moment before going back to work on the tattoo, Benny replies to both of them.

"Well you guys had better use condoms. Last thing we need is for her to find cum up her snatch. Make sure not to fuck her face too hard man. We don't want her to have any visible marks when we're done."

Laughing as he takes a few more pictures, Jerry begins to push his cock deeper into Scarlet's mouth. His groans only louder as he feels the girl groaning onto his cock while Kyle licks and fingers her. Taking his time fucking her mouth he looks back at Kyle as he stands up and puts a condom on. Grabbing the bottle, he rubs a lot of lube on his cock.

"Bet you don't last 5 minutes, even assuming you can get into that tight ass hole."

"Oh bite me bitch. You're just pissed I drew the big straw to pop her cherry."

The two laugh as Kyle begins trying to push his cock into her opening. With a groan he spreads her lips, hoping it will help him push into her. Squeezing some more lube onto his cock, he begins pushing harder. With a groan Kyle pulls back and looks at Benny. His frustration palpable as he grumbles to him.

"Hey man, think you could take a short break while I pop this tart. I mean seriously I'm gonna have to grab and growl to get into her."

"Fuck... Fine, just make it quick. You have till I get back from taking a piss."

As Benny stands up, Kyle straddles Scarlet and grabs her hips. He begins pushing and forcing his cock to pop into her tight virgin hole. The sudden sound of a yelp from the girl tells the others that Kyle finally managed to get into her virgin hole. With sweat glistening on his skin, he begins to slowly saw in and out of her. His cock pulling her lips out as he pulls back, then makes them curl in as he shoves back into her. Grabbing the camera from Jerry, he can't help but take a few 'glory shot' pictures to enjoy later. Knowing he can't pound the girl till she loosens up, he enjoys feeling her tight pussy gripping and milking his cock.

"You may be right about that five minute mark. This bitch's snatch is milking my fucking cock."

As Scarlet's pussy slowly loosens up. The two men begin taking turns fucking her harder and deeper. Making sure not to jar Benny as he works, they begin fucking the girl with more force. Her tits swinging back and forth as she is used like a plaything. The sound of the tattoo gun counterpoint to what they are doing to Scarlet.

With a groan, Jerry can't hold himself any longer. He begins cumming while pounding Scarlet's pussy faster. His exuberance nearly jarring Benny, who looks up in annoyance, as he stumbles back spent. The cum filled condom still tight to his cock as he stares at the girls red pussy. Sliding his cock in and out of the girl's mouth, Kyle looks at Benny and the nearly finished tattoo.

"Hey man, how much you got left. I really wanna pop her ass and feel it on me as I cum."

"Well as soon as I finish this section I'll be done. Just remember don't lean on it while you are doing it."

As the other two watch, Benny finishes the last section of the tattoo. Wiping the tattoo clean and putting some salve on it, he puts a clear bandage over it and steps back. Moving around his cart, he begins getting everything organized and put away.

"Ok guys I'm finishes. Her ass is literally all yours. I think I'm gonna bust a nut in her mouth as a tip for a damn fine piece of work."

Pushing his cart to the back he starts putting his gun and ink away. Kyle meanwhile has moved around and is straddling Scarlet's full round ass. Spreading her cheeks, he starts working the lube into her ass with his finger. Moving around, Jerry takes multiple pictures of the girl. From her slightly swollen and red pussy to her full pouted lips.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT."

The sudden shout startling Jerry and Benny. They look at Kyle and realize he has about half his cock in the girls ass and is sliding in with relative ease. His eyes glowing as he starts pounding her ass harder with each passing moment. His hands on her hips to help him slam down into her harder.

"Dude if I didn't know better I'd swear this bitch has been getting ass banged for years."

The final thrill and tightness of Scarlet's ass, combined with how she looked with his cock buried in her ass was too much. With a groan and yell, Kyle empties his cock into the condom buried deep in her ass. Keeping himself deep in her, he watches as Benny moves around and shoves his unsheathed cock into the girl's mouth. The sound of her grunting and gagging, tell them that he is not just fucking her mouth, but her throat as well.

Grabbing the back of her head, Benny begins fucking Scarlet's mouth and throat hard. Her head jerking back and forth as he pushes down her throat every time. The evening with all the sights, sounds and excitement insure he doesn't last long. With a groan and moan, Benny pushes his cock down Scarlet's throat and begins emptying his side into her throat. Reaching down he starts massing her throat to make her swallow. Groaning loud as he feels her mouth and throat milking every drop of cum from his balls.

Moving back Benny sighs in satisfaction. The finished piece was worth the effort to him. The little bitches tramp stamp looked almost as good as she did while they raped her doped up body. Looking at the guys, they all move and begin removing any signs of what they had done. All the cuffs and restraints are removed from the table. Once all signs of the abuse are removed and the men are dressed and composed, Benny gets out the smelling salts to help begin bringing the girl around.

"Hey honey, we're done here. Come on that's a good girl. You dozed off shortly after we started working."

"Huhn... Whatzit..."

"We're finished with your tattoo darling, and let me tell you. You are a trooper for taking this all in one sitting."

The grins of them men mixed with the compliment make Scarlet smile. She has no idea that the statement has a double meaning. The men help her down as she moves to the mirror to look at her tattoo. Her eyes still partially blurry, she begins to rub them to try and clear them. Handing her a cup, Benny smiles and nods at it.

"Drink that, it should help wake you up hon. Can't have you off running wild while still tired. Your friends are still waiting for you aren't they?"

With a smile of thanks, Scarlet downs the drink which is puckering tart. It does however seem to start clearing her mind. Her body feels unaccountably sore for some reason, but she brushes it off to her first tattoo. She never imagines that it's from being fucked in both ends and her ass the entire time she is getting the tattoo.

"Well sweetie, you can tell your friends you truly earned this stamp when you show it to them."

They all laugh at the joke, but only the men know the double meaning to it. As she gets dressed and has them zip her up, she pays and surprises the men with a very pleasant thought.

"Well with how you guys took care of me, I think I will talk them into coming back. Get them to agree to getting a stamp of their own to remember our trip by."

"Well honey, we will look forward to that when it happens."

As the hot little slut sways her way out to her waiting taxi, the men grin at each other and the prospect of using the other four hot sluts like they did this first one.

12