All Comments on 'Scarlett's Challenge'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
pobearmanpobearmanabout 12 years ago

Nice, loved it, particularly the teacher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo

I loved it! It was just amazing, hope you write more like this one. That was so good!

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
delightful

Great story.all of the challenges were great. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect

Amazing. Just... Amazing. One of the best I've read. I usually get bored with the long ones, but I was into it the whole time. I noticed how you changed it up with each Challenge, put a little bit of everything in it. Definitely saving, just... Thank you. That was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

OMG dude, that was like the bomb!

No seriously though, probably one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. The balance between romance and lust was just so and I know how difficult it is to get that perfect balance so very well done. Thank you for an amazing read and I hope to read more of your stories in the near future.

Curved12Curved12about 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story and all the challenges.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
I loved this!

My favorite part, of course, was the end where she finally got to be with Kegan, but I loved the challenges too. I had no idea how she was going to get Tori to have sex with her, but I think even she liked it. Great read! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hi there..

it was fun reading your story..i know how it felt to be challenge esp. when your most desired thing is at stake..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good but...

i really liked it but whoa, girls are way too thin

it was distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
passion

u must understand the strongest feelings between the two woman who are in love it is the emotional bonding, passion of love what make them lover for ever not the lust or the urge to have sex with. The bonding the two woman share is stronger than that of straight couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure fiction

I enjoyed this story for the most part but think that it was quite uneealistic. To think that a person you love would be ok with you bedding 5 chics is more than a little far fetched. This relationship, while entertaining, was toxic from jump street. I guess I enjoy a wee bit more realism in my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

This story was very well written. I read a lot of exotica and this is one of the best I've read in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Scarlett's Challenge

That was an amazing story well told, with great characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOUR OPENING

That initial paragraph, a description of soft seduction, charmed me into reading further. The story seemed to bog down with a repetition of tedious seductions. Try mastering the tease of that first paragraph in each lustful encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

That was... Wierdly romantic to read.

It was really good though, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nine pages

Good but too long and kinda unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

I like that you started it with action (showing) and go back to telling after teasing your audience.You do well in setting up promises and fulfilling them. It was a creative premise as well with the 5-seduction challenge. I liked the main character and the dialogues with each challenge, although the last scene with the third grade teacher, I found to be a bit on the awful side. This piece strikes me as a fantasy. Good job. To improve your writing, maybe proof it a little more - a lot of tiny typos, and maybe remind us what the protagonist looks like from time to time in the action scenes.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
5 more stories

What happens to the 5 that Scarlet seduces? Each needs their own story :)

bumd11bumd11over 10 years ago

A wonderful story, sexy and satisfying. I liked and believed in Scarlett's character the whole way. Very, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Written by a Man...Who Doesn't Know Women

I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs when I came to the idiotic trope of the narrator describing "her" sexy self. 30A? Really? Is "she" 10 years old? Haven't you ever been with a woman long enough to learn what sizes women come in? What size bras come in?

Hint: At an average height and weight, I was a 34B at age 13, 36D by 15. No, I was not huge. My adult women lovers have always been 34 at least and B/C minimum. Get a clue. Sheesh. Write what you know--this isn't it.

AurimazAurimazalmost 10 years ago
---

First two challenges were okay, but the last three were bad. I had a strong feeling that the females on those challenges were made just for that purpose - to surrender at the right moment. Didn't convinced me at all. I think that author made everything in the simplest way possible, not contributing any hard thought into this.

And about the challenge itself - Kegan has a strange way for expressing her love. I think those challenges are more suitable for rising jealousy. But who knows, maybe there is somebody in this world who thinks your way.

3 points from me.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
It was a fun, if a little long read

It was a little unrealistic for Scarlett to go 5/5, and at least 3 of them were at the very least long shots for success. Some of them only needed one meeting and a couple of hours to be seduced. That said, it was nice fantasy piece. At least I thought so from a guy's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unrealistic but Entertaining

I know a man had to write this. Their was basically no romance only sex, sometimes garish completely unrealistic sex, and for the most part women don't operate that way. The main character was way to small, almost childlike in size which was weird so I imagined a whole new character. I can never imagine a sane 25 year old going after a high school student. The sex was too repetitive. I particularly didn't like Keegan & Scarlett together. Scarlett and Tori would have made a far more interesting love story if handled by a good writer. The story was entertaining nonetheless with humorous moments so 3/5.

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
A fun & creatively abounding chronicle!

I whole heartedly dissagree with the last comment! Scarlett and Keegan are very engaging characters that develop nicely with blossoming passion for each other.

The creative contest just added a fun twist to the intriguing storyline. The erotic and well detailed sex scenes had me offering standing ovation down south.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 8 years ago
Another great story!

Very original, and fulfills the "steaming hot" requirement. The storyline was great and the characters very sympathetic. Your imagination is very agile, as is shown in the variety of your stories.

Thanks again for another enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FANATSTIC!

Very enjoyable story.Really kept my interest from the beginning to the end. Hated to see it end. Keep the stories coming. Very well written.

SB

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
HAPPY ENDING

Love happy endings. Maybe you will consider a segue from this? And write a story about Scarlett's childhood friend. Just a thought.

5šŸŒŸ's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More challenges!

I liked this format. Challenges for her contest would be an interesting jump off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever premise... some amazing erotica .... but then the reader AND the writer got tired or "in a hurry" :(

The "Bed 5 others before you get me" is certainly an unrealistic set-up, but can make for a good story. I had high hopes for it.

The back-stories of some of the women were realistic and intriguing -- well done.

I stayed with the concept through all nine sections, but lost the lust by after her 3rd "conquest". I know that you wanted 5 different methods for the 5 people, but ending with an against-her-will action on the teacher violates the #metoo ethic.

Sure it's all fantasy, but couldn't there be playfulness and romance all the way through all 5, plus the much-anticipated prime relationship? And ~all~ five were ideal with "one and done"?? That's not exactly what I'd expect. (I agree with other commenters -- followup with some of these characters, individually or in feeling eager to explore a reunion or two, would be interesting.)

And, would it ~really~ ~really~ have been so unimaginable to have at least two of the women weigh maybe 130, ...or even 137 ???!!!! :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked 4 out of 5

Like another reader, i was not keen on the 5th story using coercion. I wanted her targets to be seduced each time with any 'nastiness' being in the kinkiness of the sex acts. Your writing is good, though you DO need an editor. There were some howlers of errors that could have been eradicated with a decent proof reader/editor. e.g.'"Sit on my face baby," she said and I did need to be asked twice.' So she did need to be asked again? I know what you meant but the mistake distracted from the sexiness of the scene and did on many other occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous "Written by a Man...Who Doesn't Know Women"

As a single dad with a pair of daughters, I certainly had to learn a lot about bras. The first bra I had to buy (shortly after my wife took off) was for my eldest daughter, at 14. Couldn't buy a bra for her at any normal store, including Victoria's Secret. I had to take her to a specialty store, called "She". After her bra fitting, the saleswoman explained that my kid was a 28G, so there's no surprise that there was nothing for her at the mall. That first bra was $85.00. Now, at 24 she wears a 32H.

My younger daughter is completely unlike her sister, but just as gorgeous. At 15, Victoria's Secret couldn't fit her either, so again we went to "She". Her size was 26A. Yeah I know, she's a slim little thing. I almost said 'why even wear a bra', but her nipples are super-perky, enthusiastic, and embarrassing, so that was really the reason. So we had to do a special order. When it arrived, she found it had some padding, which gave her a rounder shape and she was thrilled! $110.00. Ouch. Now at 22, she wears a 30B, but a 30A would actually still fit her, because she wears a bit more padding now. She wears size 0 jeans, and she's 5'7". I think her weight is around 105.

So what were you going on about, saying 30A is impossible? Ms. Know-it-all, I invite you to look at this sizing chart:

https://katherinehamilton.com/bra-fitting-guide/bra-sizing/

Yes, those are real sizes. Plenty of them are hard to find, and some would be special order only.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Starts off so nicely, but not at all keen on the last of the 5... not fun at all.

There seems to be an obsession with weight, and breast size. Not really sure why that's necessary... can't a woman just be described normally? Usually if those "woman by numbers" figures come up within the first two paragraphs of a story, I give up on it. But this one is a cut above those stories, it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked very much of the story. I hated bits of it, especially the bit about the teacher. In the story generally there were so many lesbian cliches, the ease of the orgasms, the squirting etc. The oral/ anal fixation was ridiculously overdone. The ideas and some of the seductions were brilliant.

danieroticdanieroticover 2 years ago

Epic, simply epic lesbian erotica. Great concept. Lovely hints of dominance and submission.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

If she was a lesbian why make her do the challenges?

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

In general a great story I really liked a lotā€¦5 ā­ļø for meā€¦ 2 things on the story plot I did not like: the 5th challengeā€¦ a pity it was forcing and the explanation about the challengesā€¦ this needs to be concludedā€¦why did she want Scarlet to do them? What was the motivation behind it? There should have been a proofreading too. Otherwise I really enjoyed a lot

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

"Oh I don't know. I this that maybe it isn't as flattering for my tummy as it could be," WTF does that mean?

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

You desperately need an editor or to at least proofread your stuff before posting it. There are sooooooo many words in multiple different sentences that are just there to be there and don't do anything but make the story hard to read. Some sentences just flat out don't make sense and aren't even fully finished sentences. Makes what could be a decent to good story seem like it was written by a 10-year-old. Sad thing is the stories are actually pretty good if it wasn't so hard to figure out what you were trying to say in so many sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wowā€¦ where to start. Two counts of sexual assault. Women suddenly liking anal. Just wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5902 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...