Scene 29 Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All it took was that one casual remark for me to have a mental image of having sex with a pregnant Natalie Portman. I remember seeing her accept her Golden Globe and Oscar at the time and I had to admit, pregnant belly or not, her huge tits had been a turn-on. I took a quick peek at her behind me and was a little disappointed to see her pregnancy didn't appear to have a permanent impact on her breasts. Suddenly, Natalie cried out, interrupting all my thoughts about her breasts, before, during and after pregnancy.

"Now, you see, look at this!" I cried out.

On the TV, I was lying on top of her and we were making out. Both of us were naked and the camera had moved in close.

"There's no reason to show me getting my boobs kissed for this long. And then there's the brief shot of my pubes."

"Don't worry, it's super brief. No one notices."

"I've seen screenshots on the Internet of that moment with the brightness turned way up; it's more of my body than I'm comfortable with people seeing."

I kept quiet about that particular point; mainly because I was about 90% certain I had one of those screenshots on my laptop.

"Well, at least you trimmed beforehand," I said.

"What?!" she exclaimed, almost spitting out her wine.

"Oh please, you're telling me it was always so neat down there," I said with a cheeky grin.

"Well no... it's just..." she stammered. "Shut up, I had to, we were filming in high-definition!"

I laughed focused on the movie again. It was a pretty routine sex scene at this point; some kissing, some fondling of the breasts. Natalie now climbed on top of me and I remember the feeling at the time of our groins pressed up against each other and not being able to do anything to satisfy ourselves. I also remember all the people watching us from behind the cameras as this was happening.

"You're about to go off script in a few seconds," she said.

I remembered all too well. On screen, I grabbed her and held her close before throwing her to the mattress and climbing on top. The editing in the movie becomes a bit choppy around this point, but there's no denying the sudden very real pleasure Natalie was experiencing on screen.

"Look at the surprise on my face," Natalie said with a slight chuckle.

"Did you have to dub any of those sex noises in post-production?"

"Nope. That's genuine pleasure," she said as she began to lean against the back of the sofa and place a hand on my shoulder. "Your hands are going crazy."

"You're one to talk, Pretty sure you grabbed my cock at one point."

"Did it make it into the film?"

"No," I said quickly, having already gone through this scene frame-by-frame many times in the past to make sure.

"Then you have no proof," she chuckled.

The scene went on and suddenly we were both climaxing on screen. As the movie cut to a close-up of Natalie's face at just that moment, I felt her hand touch my shoulder and tighten.

"That's fake though," I muttered.

"Of course it's fake, I wasn't about to have real orgasm on screen. Still, I sell it pretty well."

"Yeah you do."

"Ugh, I wish that shot was a bit shorter though, and not so close. No one needs to see my orgasm face like that, even a fake one."

"Isn't there a very similar shot in your lesbian scene in 'Black Swan'?" I asked, perhaps revealing too much about my knowledge of her history of sex on screen.

"Yeah, the internet loves that movie. But at least that one was good."

The scene faded out and I instantly turned off the TV, sparing us form having to listen to any more awful dialogue. Natalie let go of my shoulder and walked back to the bottle of wine to refill her glass. In the time it took to watch the scene, she'd drank almost the whole glass.

Neither of us said anything. We just let the moment linger. It was only then that I realised I had a throbbing erection and was forced to shuffle awkwardly on the sofa before standing up and trying to hide it. Natalie began pouring herself another glass and somewhat sullenly muttered,

"We looked good."

"We still do."

"You maybe. I'm closer to 40 now than 30. It's beginning to show."

"I don't know; seeing you walking down that red carpet last night turned me on almost as much as that," I said, pointing at the TV.

"Really?"

"Well, maybe not as much as that, but you can still give me a stiffy after all these years."

Natalie bent over with laughter before looking up at me longingly.

"You're sweet; vulgar, but somehow still sweet."

We stared at each other for a moment. After watching that sex scene, I was ready to pounce on her, however knowing that nothing would happen between us, my mind was already starting to wander as I thought how much longer I'd have to wait to be able to get back to my hotel and jerk off. It promised to be a sordid, if predictable, end to the day.

"How's the dessert menu in this place," I asked.

"Pretty good, but slow."

"I'm patient."

She paused for a long time before replying, "I'm not."

I was confused her response. And she noticed immediately. She nodded her head towards the doorway leading to the bedroom, and for several long moments I remained confused. Suddenly I saw that look in her eyes and an unmistakable nervousness that had crept into her demeanour. Despite all evidence to the contrary, I kept thinking to myself that the attraction was one-sided. But as our eyes moved from the bedroom door to each other and back again, suddenly everything was understood. Perhaps sensing my confusion, she said,

"Come on, let's not play this game anymore. We're both adults."

I raised an eyebrow and said; "You said the complete opposite thing a couple of hours ago when we were outside."

"I know, and that was..." she said before trailing off.

There was silence as I waited for what she was going to say next. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She was still so conflicted about this whole thing. Eventually she simply sighed and said,

"I'm tired of doing the right thing. The responsible thing. I just need to have some fun."

"Fun? I assume you're not talking about going bowling."

She smiled, looked back at the TV and said, "No, not bowling."

"You're the last person I expected to get turned on by their own sex scene."

She laughed. "I'm human like everybody else. But more importantly, that was fun," she said, pointing at the TV. "Look, I love being a mother. Taking care of a child, having real responsibilities; that's all good. I do love my life. But sometimes, just sometimes, I miss being in my 20s and the freedom that came with it. Getting drunk in college, travelling overseas on a whim..." she said, pausing, before adding, "casual sex with a friend."

"I think about it, all the time," I admitted.

"Me too."

"And for the record," I said. "Natalie in her 20s was cool. Natalie in her 30s, is fucking awesome."

"Really?"

"You're more confident, wittier, more beautiful even."

"Well thanks, but that last one is a lie," she scoffed, "You just saw what I looked like back then."

"I see what you look like now."

"You haven't seen me naked recently," she laughed.

"Well then lets change that."

She smiled and then nervously extended her hand. I took it without hesitation. Without another word, she led me into the bedroom.

The view from the bedroom was just as stunning as on the balcony, but again I had eyes only for her. She casually walked into the room and stopped at the end of the bed with her back to me. She swept her hair in front of her shoulder and waited for me to make the next move. The zipper at the back of her dress caught the light. My heart was racing as I took the zipper between my thumb and forefinger and pulled. Down it went, bare skin being revealed to me, then the black clasp of her bra and then the small of her back before the zipper finally came to the stop. She pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let the top half of the dress fall down. My hands shook every so slightly as I moved my hands and placed them against the bare, smooth skin of her sides, and slowly moved them to the front of her body. She flicked her hair back over her shoulder, turned her head to face me.

I didn't think; simply leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft and moist, her perfume filling my nostrils, goose bumps rising on her skin beneath my hand. All these sensations hit me at the same time. Nostalgia and arousal hit me in equal measure. This all felt familiar.

Suddenly, I wasn't content with going slow anymore. I moved my hands back down to her dress and tugged it down over her hips before it gave way and fell to the floor in a heap. My hands moved immediately to her bra and in one quick motion, the clasp opened up. I let go of it as soon as it opened, placing both my hands against her back, before sliding them around her thin frame until I felt her firm, small breasts in my hands. She was never the most well-endowed girl, but no one could say she was any less beautiful for it.

By the time she was flicking off her bra, I was already groping and squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples between my fingers. 9 years and one kid later and they were still perky as the first time I felt them, and surprisingly firm too. But it was not enough to simply feel them; I firmly held her and spun her around until she faced me. Her eyes had been closed; when she opened them she looked at my face and I at her chest. She didn't seem to mind and placed her hands on either side of my face. Her soft, delicate hands framing my face.

I don't know whether I leaned in or she pulled me in, but the next moment, I had my lips on her nipples and began to suck on them hard. Moving from one to the other and then back, squeezing her one breast with one hand and sucking on the other; I was feeling ravenous. I bit down gently on one of her nipples, causing her to cry out in pleasure. And with that, I grabbed both of her breasts in my hand, squeezed them to my hearts content before unceremoniously pushing her down onto the bed.

She fell onto the mattress with a soft thud. I wrapped my fingers around the waist band of her panties and pulled, stripping her of her last remaining item of clothing. I smiled as I noticed a small patch of pubic hair around her vagina; a bit more than I was expecting but almost certainly trimmed. As I cast my gaze wider, the sight of Natalie Portman naked was enough to stop me in my tracks. I looked down at her, immobilized by her beauty. She blushed as I took in her nakedness.

Without another word, I knelt down in front of her, forced her thighs apart and placed my mouth against her opening and stuck my tongue inside. This clearly took her by surprise, as she squealed out in pleasure and shock, and retreated on the bed. Before she could get too far away, I grabbed her the ankles and dragged her back to me before diving back between her legs. I licked her up and down the length of her opening and probed her with my tongue. Natalie, apparently not use to such attention, desperately tried to close her legs, only for me to forcefully keep them spread wide open again.

I explored awhile, enjoying how she tasted and smelled, before I stumbled almost by accident upon her clitoris. Smiling to myself, I began focussing my attention on it, gently stroking it with my tongue at first, but after hearing my moans and breathing grow louder, I became more aggressive and sucked and nibbled at it progressively harder. The longer this went on, the louder she moaned and more she squirmed beneath me, and then without warning, I stopped, climbed off the bed and took a step back.

I watched as her naked body shuddered, suddenly deprived of the attention it was receiving. I stood in front of her and began to take off my clothes. Natalie looked up at me, panting heavily, her hands instinctively moving to her vagina and continue where I had left off. As I undid my belt, I purposely slowed down and watched as she masturbated in front of me. Her fingers rubbing her clitoris while intermittently moving inside of her. From the way she looked up at me, eager for me to get back between her legs, I'm not even sure she was consciously touching herself. But as much as I liked watching her masturbate, the pleasure I got from watching her do this to herself, couldn't sustain me. The moment I was as naked as she was, I climbed back onto the bed, tore her hand away from her vagina and positioned myself between her legs.

We looked at each other for a moment, lust in both our eyes. As the tip of penis brushed lightly against the length of her vagina, I kissed her ever so softly on the lips. I looked at her afterwards and watched as she licked her lips and furrowed her brow. I didn't realise it immediately but having just come from eating her out, Natalie was tasting her own juices on my lips; I wondered to myself if that was the first time she had tasted herself. We shared a smile before I moved down and began kissing her neck and at the same time, pushing the length of my penis inside of her. She opened my month wide but didn't make a noise; merely inhaling sharply. She was tight like I remembered, and wetter than she had been mere moments ago. I moved inside of her easily and once I was inside all the way, held that position and looked at her.

She hadn't yet made a sound. I pulled out slowly before pushing back in. Same reaction as before; her eyes shut and her mouth opened but she didn't make a sound aside from a sharp intake of breath. This time, I reached down, pressed my hands against the inside of her thighs and spread them wide apart as I continued kissing her neck. This time, I could feel myself slip into her all the way and thrust hard inside, pushing her deep into the mattress; this time she cried out softly.

I was inside of her and had settled into a slow, forceful rhythm; but it still wasn't enough. I lowered myself onto her, enjoying the feeling of her nipples brushing up against my chest. I let go of her thighs and let me hands run wild as they slid up and down her body, gliding across her silky smooth skin. It had taken some time, but Natalie was finally spreading her legs apart on her own volition. She moaned quietly into my ear, as if she was afraid someone might hear us. She didn't move much and was content to simply lie on her back as I had my way with her.

I decided to give her one particularly hard thrust, shaking the bed, making her cry out loud and causing her legs to momentarily close. As her mouth was agape, I kissed her again before moving further down her body and taking one of her nipples between my lips. I took both breasts in my hands, squeezed them hard and sucked on her nipple even harder. To my surprise, Natalie giggled with amusement and said,

"I forgot how much you enjoyed my tits."

"How could I not?"

"I don't exactly have double Ds."

"I wouldn't want you to. You're perfect the way you are."

She looked up and me and gave me a gentle smile. She looked so beautiful I had to simply stop for a moment to look at her. The moment was only broken when I absentmindedly ran my thumb across the top of her vagina. She effect of me thrusting into her and also what I had to assume was a moment of brief contact with her clitoris caused a sharp reaction from her as she threw her head back and almost tried to retreat back, further into the mattress. Enjoying the reaction that elicited, I ran my thumb across the same area again, rubbing, massaging and probing.

She cried out loud this time; the loudest she'd been so far. She was soaking wet down there by now and I was reaching the point where I was no longer content to take it slow. I took my hand away from her vagina and held the side of her face and placing my thumb on her lips, this time purposefully smearing some of our collective juices across her lips. She instinctively licked her lips and recoiled slightly at the taste. But never being one to quit, she took my whole thumb in her mouth and sucked on it gently. It was a curious feeling, to be balls deep inside of her and at the same time, feeling my thumb slide past her lips, then her teeth and then feeling her tongue across the tip. It was the last moment of respite that she would be getting as I decided then and there to increase my pace.

She noticed immediately and attempted to shuffled beneath me, but it was no use. What had been a nice, slow and steady lovemaking session was quickly turning into a made rush towards reaching a climax. Natalie became more vocal, but still clearly trying her best to stay quiet.

"We're alone Nat, you don't have to be quiet."

"Force of habit," she muttered.

With that, I thrust into her. Hard.

The sound of my balls slapping against her would have been loud if it had not been outdone by her loud cry, which escaped from between her lips and echoed across the room. I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them to the mattress before proceeding to give way to my desires and thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could. The sudden increase in pace took her by surprise; her thighs tightened around my hips, but did little to slow me down.

Beneath me, I watched as her breasts bounced back and force hypnotically. She began moaning and groaning with every swift and hard entry inside of her. I continued pinning her wrists, even as she tried to fight back. She squirmed beneath me in pleasure, arching her back, gripping my hips with her thighs; she seemed to love it and hate it at the same time. I would have stopped for fear of hurting her if not for the sounds of pure ecstasy coming from her and the small, but unmistakable smile out of the corner of her mouth.

Suddenly I felt something different about the way she moved. She had tightened up, my body tensed, her wrists fighting to be free to the point where I had a bit of difficulty holding her down. I could feel it on the horizon and it only made me more lustful. Pinning her down, kissing her neck, and fucking her as fast as I could; she and I were both close to the end.

Unable to free her hands, I watched as Natalie craned her head to look down the length of her body. I followed her gaze and watched in awe as my penis moved freely in and out of her at speed. The sight as well as the feeling was enough to cause Natalie's eyes to roll up into her head as she shut her eyes and continued moaning in pleasure.

And then it hit; and the effect was overwhelming. She whole body tightened up before shuddering almost violently beneath me. She let out I long, low moan into my ear that was almost deafening. The walls of her vagina tightened before a sudden wave of moisture hit and she appeared to spasm beneath me. She arched her back high off the bed. I quickly took a nipple into my mouth, gently biting down and finally deciding to release her hands. She immediately collapsed back onto the bed, wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tightly. She was panting heavily and moaning as it began to slowly subside. With my hands gripping her back tightly, I could feel perspiration all across her skin.

Seconds past as I watched Natalie's orgasm slowly fade away. As it happened, her body went limp. Her arms and legs simply fell down to the bed. And the only thing on her body that was moving were her breasts which bounced back and forth rhythmically as I continued thrusting into her.

By sheer force of will, I had managed to hold off my own climax so that I could be gifted the sight of her's. With that all over, I finally let it all go almost instantly. By now, her vagina was soaked, there was no friction as I entered her, and I could hear some wet, squelching sounds with every push inside of her. It was hard to imagine filling her opening with anything more, and yet that's just what I did. My pace slowed down until finally, I forcefully pushed into her several final times. Each thrust rocked her whole body, but still coming down from her own orgasm, she didn't seem to mind.