Scene 29 Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

With a final thrust, a loud grunt, I pushed her deep into the mattress until finally I felt myself drain inside of her. In that moment, I couldn't ever recall being so satisfied. I looked down the lengths of our bodies and saw my penis buried deep inside of her, our collective juices oozing out slowly, her breasts finally sitting still on her chest, her hair a mess beneath her. Everything about this moment looked almost as good as it felt. Finally satisfied, I collapsed on top of her.

We both angled our heads for a soft kiss as I felt her thighs wrap around me once more and her arms wrapping around my body.

"Did you cum inside me?" she asked between ragged breaths.

"Yeah. Should I not have?" I replied without much concern.

"No it's alright. You can cum inside of me as much as you want," she said matter-of-factly.

I caught sight of her wrists for a moment and saw they were still pale from when I was gripping them before; part of me wondered if I had hurt her, another part of me didn't care; I'd never been as satisfied in my life as I had been in that moment.

She left out a satisfied purr and kept her eyes closed. I felt myself slowly shrink inside of her, but despite that, I knew we weren't done just yet. Even so, I allowed us both to savour the moment. The sensations were overwhelming; her silky smooth skin against my own, her breath against the side of my neck, her breasts squeezed up against my chest, the warmth and wetness between her legs and the smell of her perfume mixed together with her natural aroma. It felt familiar yet different all at once. So much time had past after all.

We held each other close, our naked bodies intertwined for a long time until I eventually climbed off of her. Nevertheless, my hands continued to wander across her body, as if trying to explore every inch. She was content to let me have my way and simply laid on her back and kept her eyes shut, though clearly she was still awake. Looking at her now, I couldn't help but smile.

"That... was..." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Just like you remember?" she asked with a chuckle.

"It was a bit different actually?"

"How so?"

"I don't remember you cumming so easily last time."

"Try being married with a kid," she laughed.

Natalie was an image of perfect contentment; she was simply happy to be splayed out naked on the bed as I looked her up and down.

I smiled at the sight between her legs, not just because I was staring at Natalie Portman's vagina, but also because it was just like I remembered in more ways than one.

"You still trim I see."

"Shut up," she laughed. "It makes me feel better about myself."

"Shaving your pussy?"

"You're not a woman, you wouldn't understand," she said defensively.

I held up my hands in surrender; "you're right".

I continued looking at her; I was utterly entranced. Her breathing had steadied by this point and I could see her watching me closely. I think she enjoyed being on display like this.

"You're not gonna let me sleep are you?" she asked.

"You're welcome to. I'd still enjoy myself."

"I bet you would," she smiled.

"Ready for round 2?" I asked.

"I'm still catching my br-"

She never finished the sentence as my fingers entered into her vagina. She gasped and grabbed the sheets.

***

I woke up and instantly smiled. Currently soaking up the sun in France, getting rave reviews for my film and a famous movie star in bed; I honestly couldn't picture life getting any better.

Looking at her now, I had the strongest sense of déjà vu. The morning sunlight shone on her dark hair and radiant skin. She breathed quietly as her breasts rose and fell with every breath she took. Her nipples were stiff from the chilly morning air, as tiny goose bumps appeared across her arm. I simply couldn't help myself and leaned over and lowered my lips onto one of her nipples. I felt it go from hard to soft and supple in an instant as I savoured the taste of her. I let my hand run the length of her body from her side down to her rear and briefly between her legs.

I continued to softly suck on her nipples for a good long while before pulling back and looking at her. As I did so, I was struck again by the same thought I had when I first met her. Namely that they airbrush the hell out of all her photoshoots, but even then, she was so near perfection in real life they hardly needed to at all.

Eventually, I heard her purr softly before her eyelids began to flutter and then open. I pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips. She was not yet fully awake and visibly surprised but quickly kissed me back.

"That's a nice way to wakeup," she murmured.

"Morning."

"Morning," she said as she yawned, raised her arms and stretched.

Whether on purpose or not, the she stretched her arms and straightened her body only served to make her look sexier than ever. As she wiped the sleep from her eyes, she furrowed her brow before moving her hand down to her nipple.

"You've been helping yourself," she said with a smile.

"How could I not when you look like that?"

"I'm glad you still like what you see."

I smiled and replied, "All that talk about motherhood and being closer to 40 than 30, you had me expecting the worst about your body."

"And?" she said with a hint of nervousness.

"Still perfection," I said, and watched as she smiled widely. "Who knew you'd turn into such a hot MILF?

She laughed, "Never thought of myself as a MILF before. A Jewish MILF no less."

"Oh God, why does that phrase turn me on even more?" I groaned.

"What phrase? 'Jewish MILF'?" she asked, chuckling.

I nodded, the absurdity of this entire situation just made me want to laugh.

"Are you doing anything today?" I asked.

"Just flying out this afternoon."

"A shame, I would've liked a few more days of this."

"Well, you only have about 6 hours. Better make it count."

"So what's on the cards?" I asked.

"What's not on the cards?" she replied instantly.

"If I were to ask you blow me?"

"I'd say, only if you went down on me afterwards," she said, suddenly adopting a very seductive tone of voice.

"I'm sure I could manage," I replied, as I thought to see how far I could take this. "If I wanted you on top?"

"Pfft, done."

"If I wanted you in the bathtub?"

"There's a hot tub in this suite."

"Even better," I smiled, her words turning me on almost as much as her naked body. "I wanted you bent over the kitchen island."

"Sure."

"And I wanted you on all floors on that rug out there."

"No problem," she said, before quickly adding, "but just not in the ass."

"Never done it before?"

"Done it before. Didn't like it."

"Second time is usually better," I said, moving my hand from her cheek and planting a finger squarely on her anus. I felt her clench up immediately as she laughed and quickly tried to arch her bottom away from me.

"Second time wasn't better. Neither was the third," she laughed. "Sorry, that's the one area that's off limits."

"Well I guess I'll have to make to with the rest of you," I said with mock disappointment.

"I'm sure you'll manage," she said, feigning pity.

"What if I said I wanted to watch you finger yourself until you came?"

"Well, you already did that last night."

"Yeah about that, you didn't use to squirt."

"A girl learns things," she said with a smile.

She looked at each other for a moment with big smiles on our faces and lust in our hearts. Despite that, I honestly think I could have stayed that way, looking at her like that for the next 6 hours and been content to leave it at that. Fortunately, she and I were on the same page; she said:

"If we're going to get through that list, we'd better start now."

We pounced on each other and rolled around on the bed; laughing and kissing.

***

The next few hours past like a blur. It was a strange combination of idle chi-chat, room service and the occasional bout of passionate sex.

At first we stayed in bed and simply fooled around. She went down on me and I on her, I bent her in all kinds of positions and so on and so forth. We shared a croissant and also a shower (not at the same time). Barely a few minutes past when I didn't have my hand on her; it helped that Natalie walked around the hotel suite stark naked. At some point, she had decided she would remain naked throughout this entire period, and so, I closed the curtains and enjoyed the show. There was a strange casualness about the way she moved about the hotel room, stepping over discarded items of clothing, strolling from the bedroom to the bathroom to the kitchen, not a care in the world at her nakedness.

Before I knew it, our 6 hours had elapsed, an alert blared loudly from her iPhone. The sound woke us both up. She had fallen asleep on top of me on the shag rug in the lounge room. We couldn't have been asleep for more than 5 minutes, her skin was still shining from the thin layer of perspiration. I could feel her vagina against my groin, our collective juices slowly oozing out of her.

She began to slowly crawl off of me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her body and held her close.

"Don't go."

"Sorry baby, I have a flight to catch," she said as slowly shrug free of my gasp.

I grabbed at whatever I could to stop her from her hips, to even sucking at her nipple. She chuckled and crawled over the top of me. I turned to the side to watch her go, she was about to prop herself up when my lust got the better of me and I grabbed her by her ankles and I dragged her back towards me.

She laughed and tried to lazily fight back and crawl away. Once more, she got on all fours, and inadvertent pointed her arse into the air. Not being able to bear that amazing sight without doing something, I crawled after her and without warning, slipped my middle and ring finger of her vagina.

She moaned softly at the intrusion as I began fingering her, probing deep inside her hole. For a moment, I considered slipping a finger into her anus and watching what happened. Natalie, despite her best efforts, was surprisingly vocal in bed; I could only imagine how she would feel to have her arse fucked or fingered. Instead, I left her arse alone and dug my fingers deeper into her vagina.

Her left hand instinctively reached back behind her but with my other hand, I held it back before she could do anything. She was already so wet from our last session that it didn't take long until she was moaning and groaning in pleasure. On the outside, we barely moved. But inside her vagina, my fingers were furiously stimulating her most sensitive area.

There were now audible noises coming from between her legs as my fingers sloshed around her juices inside of her as the sound of her juices squelching and oozing out of her filled the room. It hadn't taken long, but she was ready to burst.

As my fingers continued to move inside of her, Natalie cried out and suddenly I felt her knees give away and from only the force of my fingers pushing deep inside of her, Natalie fell flat onto the rug and began squirming, as if to get away. I slipped my free arm underneath her, wrapped it around her body and held her in place, allowing me to finger her as hard and as fast as I wanted to with my other hand. I put my whole arm into it and began fingering her furiously, using only two fingers. She got louder and louder until it happened.

There was no other way to describe the way her body moved but to call it a spasm. She tried turning over onto her back, lowering her anus, raising her anus, contorting her body this way and way before eventually, she entered up on all fours again. The whole time, I kept my fingers inside of her. The sound of my fingers squelching inside of her became almost as loud as her moans. I thought this was it, so it surprised me when her orgasm finally hit in full. And it was a sight to behold.

An explosion of wetness came from between her legs and was accompanied by a loud scream. Her juices squirted out of her in fits and soaked my hand and her thighs. She was so wet I felt like I could slip in my whole hand inside her without much trouble. But as much as thought of doing something so depraved as fisting Natalie Portman aroused me, there was no need. All it took was two fingers. Her juices continued squirted out of her, not in a steady stream but in fits and bits. She had lost all control of her body as I held onto her tightly with one hand while my other hand remained halfway inside of her. Her orgasm and her squirting lasted longer than I expected, especially given we'd been at this all day. Eventually, she'd soaked the rug and probably disturbed a few neighbours and collapsed onto her rug in a heap. This whole time her phone alarm kept ringing, but now she found herself unable to move.

We lay like this for what felt like an eternity; my face next to her arse, my fingers inside of her, my other arm embracing her long slender leg. The orgasm had been all hers and so, I was left watching her until she finally recovered. I was tempted to climb on top of her and have my way with her, but I figured so long as she remained like this, we'd still be together.

It took a long time, but eventually she finally tried to pick herself up, and literally crawl on all fours across the carpet. I didn't stop her this time and sullenly watched her go. Eventually, she gingerly picked herself up and unsteadily walked towards the room and disappeared into the threshold. After a few seconds, the alarm stopped.

I watched the doorway and waited, expecting her to not come out 10 minutes later fully dressed. To my surprise, she returned within a couple of minutes, still naked, stumbling almost drunkenly back towards me. It still gave me immense pleasure to watch her stark naked from head to toe, in broad daylight, her breasts bouncing with every step she took and her vagina out in the open as her juices oozed out of her and trickled down the inside of her legs.

She clumsily fell back to the floor and lay on her stomach next to me. I was confused as I looked down at her. She didn't open her eyes, but instead, simply mumbled:

"I told my people I to book me another flight tomorrow morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "We're having too much fun."

"Yeah we are," I said giddily, slipping my hand back down between her legs.

The moment the tips of my fingers touched her down there, I felt her hand race up and hold my hand in place.

"Maybe give me a few more minutes before you do that again."

I looked down at her long smooth back and her shapely behind. Seeing her from this angle gave me all sorts of ideas. Without saying a word, I forced her legs apart and climbed between them before placing a hand on each of her firm cheeks and spreading them wide apart.

"What are you doing?" she laughed.

"You told me not to finger your pussy for a few more minutes. Got to pass the time somehow."

"This isn't what I had in mind. I told you I don't enjoy it."

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "You haven't tried it with me."

"I can't imagine it'll be any different," she chuckled.

I didn't answer and let the silence hang in the air, all the while her butt cheeks were still spread wide open and her anus looking up at me. Eventually, Natalie simply sighed and said,

"Fine, just take it easy."

I slipped a finger into her vagina and scooped some of her juices out, before sliding that same finger into her anus. She immediately clenched hard and inhaled sharply; her whole body stiffening. I leaned forward and began gently kissing the back of her neck, relaxing her as best as I could.

I did this several more times, trying my best to lubricate her. I probably should have spent more time on it, but it didn't take long before I felt myself ready to burst; I had to have her. I spread her apart again and aimed my penis at her tight opening.

Natalie had been trying her best not to be too loud for fear that people in the neighbouring hotels rooms would hear. That went out the window when I began to push my penis inside her rectum.

She buried her face in the rug cried out in pain. Loudly. I had the opposite reaction and groaned in pleasure, enjoying the tightness of her anus. They say you should always take it nice and slowly the first time, but my excitement got the better of me and I simply kept pushing further into her; which did little to comfort her. By the time I was all the way in, Natalie was squirming beneath me and moaning in discomfort. I brushed away her hair, placed my lips at her ear and whispered,

"Do you want to stop?"

Natalie vigorously shook her head and said stubbornly, "I can handle it."

I pulled almost all the way out of her, before pushing back into her before she had a chance to relax. Again, Natalie cried out, tensed up; her knuckles were white from gripping the shag rug so hard. I allowed myself to remain inside of her for several long moments, savouring the way she would continuously clench up her sphincter, before trying to relax it, only to clench up again. She really didn't have much experience with this.

In one swift moment, I pulled out of her and momentarily sat up straight. Natalie's relief was immediate and her cries were replaced with laboured breathing. I looked down at her anus to see it still gaping wide open. Considering how much discomfort she was in, I had to admit I was enjoying this a bit too much. Part of it was also some macho-male pride in being able to say I'd had her in all 3 holes now. As I watch her anus slowly close, I placed my hand on the small of her back and said to her,

"It's okay Nat. We don't have to-"

"It's fine, I can take it," she interrupted.

"You sure?" I asked.

She turned back to look at me; her face was red, her hair a mess and there was a look of stubborn determination mixed with a bit of fear. She simply nodded at me before turning and looking back down at the rug again.

Nervously, I placed the tip of my penis against her anus again. I watched as her tight hole quivered momentarily as she tried to relax herself. The moment I sensed she was ready, I forced myself back into her arse in one slow, fluid motion.

Natalie buried her face in the rug and cried out in pain.

I would eventually come inside of her, and she would eventually learn to enjoy it. However, the journey there for her would be a long one.

***

"If I get up to get dressed, you're not going to try to finger me again will you?"

"Nope."

"Got it all out of your system?"

"Mostly."

"Mostly? What does that mean?"

"It means I will never get sick of being with you, but right now, I suppose I'll let you catch your flight."

"What a gentlemen," she said teasingly; "I'm going to have a shower."

"Am I not allowed to join?"

"I'm trying clean myself up. The last thing I want is to be sitting on that plane and still feel your cum up my ass."

"Fair enough. Just give me the heads up before you start putting on clothes and layering up."

"I promise you'll get one last look at this," she said, gesturing up and down her naked body.

And with that, she climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I spent the next hour and a half trying to take in every moment possible. I wanted to memorise everything about her from the way she looked to the way she moved and even the way she smelled.

By the time she finally got dressed and dragged her suitcase out towards the door, we'd spent a night, a day and another night together in that hotel. By this stage, we were both so worn out and that we spent most of the next morning simple lounging around, snacking on food and chatting about life. We were naked of course, but we were both supremely satisfied in that department.

Even so, it was almost jarring to watch her pull on jeans and a long sleeve shirt. My immediate instinct was to rip those items of clothes off and have my way with her again. And if I was being honest, that's exactly what happened. Making love one last time on a pile of clothes right by the front door. But all goods things have to come to an end, and so at noon on a Sunday, we emerged from the hotel room over 40 hours after we had first entered. Both clothed, both ready to leave, and both with a couple of days of new and seedy memories. Natalie seemed refreshed and had a new spring in her step; that's to say nothing of the joy I felt at fulfilling my 'Star Wars' fantasies for a second time. But there we stood, in the doorway, ready to part ways once more.