All Comments on 'Scent and Scentsibility'

by smellathon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ughhhh

Allow me to give you some much needed advice, this is erotica not a masters thesis. The vocabulary is WAY over the top and often erroneous. For instance, "The anal aroma rose powerfully to my nostrils. The baseline component was earthy, overlaid by fart residues and the sharply acidy smell of her secretion" the word should have been "acrid" not "acidy." You are trying to appear intelligent but the fact is you sound like a pompous ignoramus. Don't use words unless you know their definition, "gout" is another example, that is a type of arthritis in which the body does not clear uric acid effectively, "glut" is the word you should have used. Hopefully along with this criticism and the low ranking this story received you'll do better next time. Continue on this route and you will always be plagued by negative votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is long after the fact, but I thought this was a decent first effort, although a little rough around the edges. The flashback in the middle was handled in a confusing way. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it enough to give it a 5. I personally don't demand perfection in order to enjoy a story. Too bad you are not still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous