All Comments on 'Scent Marked'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MichelMabelleMichelMabellealmost 6 years ago
Again

You've managed to combine a fantastic and interesting storyline with something so dark and incredibly erotic. I can't quite explain how you do it, but I'm so glad that you do.

Please keep writing. Please!

thewinedarkseathewinedarkseaalmost 6 years ago
Accomplished

This is such a satisfying and well-written story. I really appreciate the literary treatment of the interplay between the character's professional and sexual interests. You create a world that feels very real and a very relatable, rounded protagonist. Publishable stuff. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

Is all that needs to be said. A rare * * * * * !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel?

This one deserves a sequel, certainly!

Or write another one with same tags, please? :)

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Getting in deep

I like the way you really get into the hair and smells and the feral intensity, nothing sanitised about this sex. It is also great that the story of the snow leopard and the biology stuff is a real part of the story, not just an add-on or prelude to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A well written tale of basal smell

Well rounded, excellent knowledge and a connoisseur of the phenomenal art. There are very few around who can understand, let alone appreciate what a female produces everyday. And how much of it is wasted, either washed away or camouflaged. There is no perfume that can compare with the raw unwashed beauty.

The picture that this story evokes, points to the writings of a master, who appreciates the arts. The art of description and the art of recognition. The lust may fade, in a cataclysmic overdrive. But jaded it is not. The pleasure of the genitals gives way to the endless fantasies of the mind.

Hope you find the touch, the smells and the intellectual stimulation that we all require.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carnal and earthly. I'm a fan ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rather anazed and blown away by this story, as I didn't expect much from a site like this.

The whole context story rings true in so many details.

And an extra thrill for me-- I have backpacked extensively in the Himalayas and the mountains of North Pakistan, actually stood in the pawprints of a snow leopard near Garama Chesme in Chitral, high up in the Hindu Kush-- i couldn't see it but i am sure it could see me.

And the eroticism of the story was on a different level from the lame fanrasies one often sees on a site like this.

Congratulations!

nemo217nemo21712 months ago

Congratulations on an outstanding story. This is well above the craft of most.

I am a slow reader and so don't normally engage with longer pieces. But from the start you had my interest which grew with the intensity of your tale. Your writing is excellent with well woven ideas and settings. You clearly used good research or knowledge and experience and that added to the richness of your material. I too have hiked in Snow Leopard mountains (Tien Shan range) and know its beauty and perils along with smelly clothes and tents!

I can see why this is marked as 'fetish' yet arguably what you set out is simply the truth of our animalistic selves, simply natural sex - the expression of our life-force - stripped of social niceties except to bond and mate.

Great writing. I hope you have more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous