Scent Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers down through my lips to coat them once again but I didn't stop at the entrance to my sex. Past my perineum I slid lower until I found my little brown rose, twitching in nervous anticipation. When I felt the tiny ridges I caressed them with the pad of my fingers, coaxing the opening to relax for my breach. With all the wetness oozing out of me I slid in easily, first my middle finger and soon after my ring finger to join. There I let them marinate for a minute, slowly twisting them in and out while they absorbed the dark earthy musk from my tightest passage. Even this I could hear in the quiet of the tent, set against a backdrop of his heavy breathing, almost panting with need.

When I decided that he'd had enough teasing I slowly eased my sticky fingers out of my tight little anus and waved them under his nose. His response was immediate as his head jerked to the side in denial but his dry humping intensified. Slowly his head came back to center and I felt him take another whiff, deeper that time as his expanding chest subtly lifted my torso. A faint growl rumbled in his chest then Elias jerked his head to the side again, his teeth meeting my thigh where he took a nip of the warm flesh. He found moisture there and began to lap it up, which brought his face back to center where my pungent fingers were waiting for him. He couldn't resist. I knew I had him.

He drew an even deeper breath that time and I felt the breeze blow over my fingers carrying my musk to his brain. His muscles flexed while his inner conflict played out. The dark musk mesmerizes even as the thought repulses but I knew he'd eventually come around, just as he did in the video from the night after I'd worn my knickers wedged in my cheeks all day. Each time he stayed a little longer and drew in a bit more air, until finally every muscle in his body tensed with the strain of trying to crane his neck up to wrap his lips around my pungent digits. I gave in that time and slid my dirty fingers into his waiting mouth. He had been salivating. Warm drool enveloped my sticky digits as he sucked and licked them clean with a deep and needy hunger.

It was too hot. My own need became insufferable. I pulled my fingers out of his greedy mouth then raised my hips and scooted forward a few inches until I was perched directly over his face. Doing so freed his hands which immediately curled around my thighs and pulled me down hard onto his waiting mouth.

A deep satisfied moan escaped his chest as his lips sealed around my pudenda and his tongue slipped right up into my wellspring of desire with unseemly ease. Ravenously he lapped into me over and over, slurping out my rich ambrosia and pulling it down into his hungry mouth. I tried to flex my quadriceps and hold myself up a bit but it was no use - his iron grip on my quivering thighs kept my full weight perched onto his lips and tongue where we were conjoined as one.

I gave in to the sensations and relaxed my weight and let him continue to nurse for a while, sating his need. Time stood still as we remained fused together while he took nourishment from my body, sliding his tongue deep inside and scooping out my nectar. At one point Elias rooted his tongue inside me as far as it would go and held it there while he applied a gentle suction. This set off a series of involuntary spasms within me that squeezed at his tongue and served to draw him in further, rewarding him with a small gush of moisture with each contraction.

The sound of him swallowing my juices as they pulsed out of me and trickled down his throat rivaled the background noise of Greg's snoring. I had no memory of ever leaking so profusely for a lover, and Elias moaned appreciatively with each mouthful. He drew labored breaths through the dense fragrant undergrowth that adorned my mons, but he made no move to free up his mouth. Soon I began to grind my sex down harder into his lips as I lost control, so good was it to be eaten with such wild abandon and feel his surrender.

"God yes, drink me!" I hissed between clenched teeth, forgetting the need for discretion. The erratic jerking of my hips became harder to control, eventually breaking the air-tight suction he was trying so desperately to maintain with my drooling twat. Before I knew it his tongue was sliding back and forth between both my sticky holes. The timid hesitation one might expect from a new lover in his situation was present as his tongue lapped boldly at my tinier, muskier hole every time it slid within reach.

Quite the contrary, instead of being put off by this new development Elias began lapping with greater urgency. His wasn't the first lover's tongue to pass over my dark passage but his was the first to linger and explore so thoroughly. Soon he began to test the protection of the muscle barrier against an outside breach, strengthening his tongue to try to gain entry with every forward roll of my hips.

Nerves kept my muscles clenched tight against his struggle for entry. Not to be deterred, he took firm hold of my gyrating hips and held me still once the prize he sought was directly over his mouth. His lips resealed themselves to me as his nose settled firmly up into my vaginal canal. With my labia wrapped around both sides of his nostrils I didn't know how he was drawing in air, but I couldn't be concerned with such details at that point. My singular focus was on the delighted nerve endings stirred awake by his insistent tongue; making wide, adoring passes across my tiny crinkly folds then stiffening to push inside.

I took the deepest breath possible and held it for a few seconds. When I allowed myself to fully exhale my body finally relaxed and accepted Elias's tongue deep inside. I'd enjoyed the oral attention of past lovers who licked my dark crevice but never had it been breached so deeply. I languished in the wicked sensation of my body's darkest essence being tasted from an internal source never reached before. It was so exquisitely good that my ring began to tighten spasmodically, forcing his retreat. Elias was undeterred, faithfully spearing me over and over, digging a little deeper each time as he caught my body's rhythm. Soon with each pass his tongue dug a loop, tracing my inner ring in search of more of the wild elixir that had him so mesmerized - the potent secretions from my anal glands whose fragrance I used to haunt his dreams.

It was there, perched on top of Elias while he held me tightly as his tongue twirled hungrily inside me, that I had my epiphany. True biochemical compatibility evokes the kind of desire where you crave the smell and taste of a lover so intensely that would literally crawl inside of their body and lick every surface. Sex can certainly be good without that kind of desire, but when shared between two lovers sex literally transcends the physical realm and becomes a spiritual transformative experience. As Elias nursed at my body that's really what it felt like, as if he were drinking holy water from a sacred grotto.

I don't know for how long we remained sealed, locked in that most intimate of dances, but each penetrating swirl of his tongue made my toes curl and pushed me higher and higher toward my apex. I wanted to savor the experience and hold back my climax but the insistent fidelity of his ministrations despite the sinful dirtiness of the deed made it impossible to maintain control. Fearful that he might dare stop, my thighs squeezed firmly around his head to hold him in place while my left hand caressed the tight and unruly curls adorning his head. My right hand rubbed furiously over my clit that was protruding insistently.

Everything else in the universe ceased to exist save for the intense pleasure centered at my core. And then I couldn't breathe. My back arched and my head flew back with my breath caught in my chest, every muscle in my body tensed save for my fingers working furiously at my clit. When nirvana hit I let my breath go in a silent scream and bore down with all my weight and strength as violent spasms wracked my body. It took all my strength not to yell out my pleasure and wake up Greg and Taz. Poor Elias was suffocating with his tongue speared up past my clenching sphincter and his nose engulfed in my sex. I couldn't decipher whether the strong rhythmic suction applied to my dirty little hole was him trying to taste more of me or due to his struggle to take in air, but my orgasm was so intense that it left me without the brain capacity to care.

Feeling his struggle to breathe caused my orgasm to roll into another, more powerful one. It felt like a damn had burst within me. Desperate gurgling noises rang out in the tent, and I knew poor Elias was struggling to suck in air through a deluge - my deluge, a warm geyser gushing out of my spasming pussy, splashing across his eyes and forehead and directly into his nose. Scent marking his entire face. Flooding his nasal passages and sinus cavities with my warm juices. Elias growled in protest and violently jerked me back an inch so he could catch the rest of my nectar in his mouth. His expert tongue found my erupting urethra and lapped at it thankfully as he suckled, spurring my body to release more in spurt after spurt into his hungry mouth. I stopped breathing as my body went rigid, and the only sound one could hear was my squirt splashing in a pool at the back of his throat and then Elias gulping down his well-earned reward. His tight grip on my thighs didn't relax until he was certain that he'd swallowed every drop.

Elias continued taking long slow affectionate licks from my rose all the way up through the wet and matted tuft of hair above my slit, preening both my holes to make sure he hadn't missed a drop. The strong muscles in his arms began to relax their grip on my thighs as my breathing steadied. Every bone in my body wanted to just crawl into his sleeping bag and fall into a deep coma on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. But his whole body was trembling with need. He'd been good to me and deserved some proper relief. Besides, I was dying to see up close and in-person the tumescent flesh that had been pitching such an impressive tent in his sleeping bag and starring in my secret recordings.

I lifted up and spun around to face his feet, then squatted back down with my pulsing sex still over his face. Elias kicked off his sleeping bag to expose himself, knowing what I was after. I couldn't see it but I smelled it almost immediately - his strong, earthy, concentrated male musk. I could definitely tell that it had been days since his last shower yet it wasn't a foul scent, just rather raw, impolite and uncivilized. I swear I could also feel warmth radiating from it, and I knew he was throbbing with need.

I ran my hands down his firm wide chest and over his abdominal muscles toward the musky heat invading my senses. A trail of course hairs guided my way and I ran my nails lightly through them, feeling his muscles tremble beneath his skin in anticipation. The grassy plains of short hairs eventually gave way to a full bush, out of which grew a firm, thick trunk - standing at attention and hot to the touch.

My curiosity piqued, I circled my hand around the base and felt for the mushroom tip with my thumb. I smiled happily to find it out of reach. I brought in my right hand and wrapped it around him on top of my left. Still no tip, and my pussy oozed appreciatively. My hands are tiny, side-by-side no more than 8 inches across, still it was always a delight to find a lover who could fit in both my hands, albeit a rare one. Searching with my right thumb I encountered his frenulum, about an inch above my hand, pulsing with excitement. I doubted there was any place where it would all fit inside me, but I moaned at the thought of him trying. I reached further with my thumb and found his pee slit, slick with a silky offering of precum and dribbling more.

Coating my digit in his sticky leakage I brought it to my mouth for a taste while I began to gently stroke his shaft with my left hand. He was sweet on my tongue - a very good sign - so I dipped my head for a fuller taste. At the same time, Elias reached around my hips to grab both of my cheeks and pulled my oozing center back down onto his lips. I began to lap at his leaky tip, taking slow, deliberate swipes with my tongue as he nuzzled his face into my folds and buried his nose in my dark crevice, right up against my tiny little anus. He was hungry for all my smells, and the vindication felt wonderful. His cock throbbed with every lungful of air he took, drawn across my forbidden passage.

It wasn't one sided. As more of his manly musk enveloped me my own hunger grew. His scent set off a craving in me that was familiar. It was almost too familiar, like a memory, as if he'd been in my mouth before. That feeling unnerved me, but not enough to override the hunger welling up inside of me. I put his tip in my mouth and began to suck him in earnest, no longer able to control my own need. I kept one hand gripped around the base of his shaft slowly pumping up and down while with my other hand I gently massaged the swollen orbs beneath. They were heavy, full, and warm to the touch. I slowly rolled each testicle between my fingers, buoyed by the promise of their pregnant heft.

A ravenous hunger seemed to take over me and cloud my better judgment as I began wantonly thrusting my mouth down upon his turgid flesh. He twitched and throbbed appreciatively with every descent of my lips, their downward journey limited only by the tight confines of my throat. Elias began thrusting his hips up to meet my face while palming my arse tightly and keeping his features rudely buried in my sticky holes. But he must have grown unsatisfied with my inability to cram more of him into my mouth for suddenly his large rough hands released the fleshy cheeks of my bum and snaked their way through my hair. With a firm grip on my scalp he began pulling my head down with every upward thrust of his hips, abusing my poor tonsils and forcing me to take him deeper.

That added bit of force stirred something deep within me, and an increase of moisture began flowing from my overheated sex down into Elias's mouth. Undulating of their own accord, my own hips began fucking my clit down into his mouth while he attempted to fuck my throat. I could barely get his tip past the back of my tongue before my gag reflex kicked in, so I kept my hands wrapped around his shaft at about half way down, to protect me from getting the life choked out of me. The muscles tensing in his body tipped me off to his frustration at this arrangement - he wanted to be all the way in me. That just wasn't going to be possible.

Or so I thought. With a sudden twist of his hips and shoulders, Elias rolled us over onto my sleeping bag with him on top and me pinned helplessly underneath. His barrel chest rasped my smooth abdomen as his hands curled underneath me and held my thighs splayed open. His warm breath, raspy with urgent need, blew pulses of air over my exposed sex as his thighs held my head locked into place, further immobilized by the tumescent shaft lodged deeply in my mouth. Fear and excitement rushed through my veins in an equal mix, scared to death of being forced to take it this way but at the same time wanting it badly.

For the first few strokes Elias paused when he hit the tight resistance of my throat, then flexed his hips to shove himself in a little deeper anyway. These were tentative incursions, testing my gag reflex and seeing if I could take it. Trembling in fear, I reached up to try and brace his hips to guard against my full impalement but it was no use. His need was too great and the strength behind each thrust was too powerful. Gradually the pauses became shorter, and each violation of my esophagus a little deeper. Tears began to flow down my cheeks as I struggled not to cough and heave. Elias seemed impervious to my struggles and continued his assault on my gullet. Despite my distress, my pussy was drooling down over my anus, filling the tent with the pungent smell of my sex. When Greg and Taz woke up in a few hours, there'd be no masking what we'd been up to.

As Elias worked himself deeper into my throat I felt a tickle of hairs grazing my nose with every downward thrust. The tickle of hairs gave way to a weighted bounce of crinkly skin scraping across my forehead and down the bridge of my nose. My slender neck was forced to expand with every ruthless violation until finally I was being slapped rudely all about the face by his heavy balls until a thick patch of wiry hairs settled on my chin. With his rhythm set, he once again buried his face down into my leaking sex.

And that's how Elias fucked me for the first time: desperately sucking the juices weeping out of my pussy while fucking my throat like a cheap cunt that he'd bought and paid for... hard. With long, deep, forceful strokes. Never before had I felt someone take me with such urgent need. Wetness pulsed out of me as his tongue danced inside my walls. It was like every forceful thrust into my throat pushed a measured gush of liquid out of my sex. With his lips sealed tightly around my vulva applying strong suction, he was there to catch every drop.

I couldn't even be upset with him. He had been tortured the past week, waking up every night with a raging erection and nowhere to put it. Lord knows how I also must have invaded his dreams. But I needed to make sure - make sure he wanted me and not just any hole. My research methods were a bit... unconventional... (OK, fine, unethical!) but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wanted me, that he craved me.

The steady beat of his pubic bone bouncing off my chin further rattled my senses. I feared that my lips - stretched impossibly wide around his root - might split at the seams. All I could do was enter into a Zen-like meditative state and focus on keeping my throat open, no matter what. Meanwhile, three thick, long fingers slid into me - only two in my pussy - as his soft plush lips seized my clit and held it captive for his tongue. I felt owned as if his possession, my full surrender not even in question. If there was a silver lining it's that Elias was, by that point, so worked up that it was not a high climb to the peak of his pleasure. The steady rhythm of his strokes became erratic and uncontrolled as his flesh seemed to further expand in my throat, cutting off my air.

I had taken him thus far - I thought I was ready for his deluge. I thought wrong. Elias came in a torrent, growling into my pussy as he slammed his hips down into my face and flooded my esophagus. Involuntary spasms wracked my throat, trying to choke out the foreign invader cutting off my air supply to no avail. The tight contractions around his shaft just seemed to spur him on, causing him to bear down with all his weight centered against my lips, his flesh throbbing and jumping against my tonsils while more and more spurts were milked out of him. I felt his balls rhythmically contract while they rested on the bridge of my nose, smothering me in his scent while drowning me with his seed.

"Holy fuck me Mary," he sighed as he rolled off of me back onto his sleeping bag. I was rendered mute and unable to respond, trying to relearn how to breathe. I was also wondering if I had just made the biggest mistake in my career. I hate that intense vulnerability I feel right after I've allowed a man to truly fuck me. Will he be sweet, or will he be an arsehole? Is he still the same guy who charmed my knickers off of me or was that all a façade? With Elias, that anxiety was double because I also had to worry about whether he'd open his mouth and go bragging about it to our colleagues. Thankfully, Greg was still snoring. I knew I didn't have to worry about Taz, but it was still pretty reckless to let things go that far with both of them sleeping next to us.

1...89101112...14