Scent Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Elias put his lips to my ear and told me that he was going to cum deep inside my womb, I lost it, sobbing his name and licking the sweat off his features as a continuous 5 minute orgasm rolled through me in wave after wave. He called on God and savior as he made one final brutal lunge and held himself there deep inside me as my spasming pussy milked him of every last drop. It was like a faucet had been turned on as a hot stream of juices ran through my crack, dribbling over my still gaping anus before pooling on the bedspread below my arse. That liquid was all me, as I could feel the engorged head of Elias's swollen cock lodged tightly against my cervix, spraying directly into my uterus with his delicious seed. Not a single drop would leak out of me later: my body absorbed it all. I never felt more alive and content.

If you put a gun to my head and threatened me I still couldn't tell you how we fell asleep that night. What I do know is that at God-awful-thirty in the morning I was awakened by the insistent pressure of an erection pushing into the small of my back as Elias spooned me. My eyelids struggled to flutter open as they felt crusted over but when I finally managed to do so I discovered that the room was still bathed in darkness. The sun had not yet teased the horizon. The steady and heavy breathing at the back of my neck told me Elias was still asleep yet holding me so close and smelling my body, his erection must have been a Pavlovian response at that point.

His right arm lay under me supporting my neck while his right hand curled around me to take hold of my left breast. His left arm hugged me around my lower rib cage and that hand had hold of my right breast. I loved the heat and the warmth of him holding me so close and my nipples began to swell in his palms. Still, I was so tired and so sore that all I wanted to do was fall back asleep for another few hours. As the memories we made the previous night flooded my mind, my sex took on a mind of her own, however, and didn't want to let his good erection go to waste. Of its own accord, my body began to reposition itself to work out the proper angle. Using my legs I pushed myself up a bit higher relative to his chest and arched my back, tilting my pelvis toward him. Elias began to work with me and pulled his hips back to give his cock enough room to slide underneath my ass and find the crevice between my thighs, though I couldn't tell if he was beginning to stir or if it was by instinct.

I was almost embarrassed to discover that my inner thighs were already wet as the head of his shaft slid right between them trying to find the entrance to my pussy. We both seemed content to just lay there and bask in the delicious foreplay as he slid back and forth through my slick folds, his mushroom tip brushing my little nubbin on each stroke. Eventually the greater need overtook us and the foreplay was no longer enough. I don't know who shifted first - perhaps it was me - but suddenly my hips were arching further and Elias began to aim his strokes upward instead of forward. I was so wet that he was completely sheathed in one stroke.

I had no idea how sore my pussy was and my body stiffened immediately as I winced from the pain. Elias didn't move his hips another inch. He rained soft kisses upon the back of my head and began to roll my nipples with his adept fingers while he held me close and just throbbed inside me. This caused my endorphins to kick in and soon I no longer felt the pain. Elias felt it too, as the tension left my muscles, and when he did his hips began thrusting again - slow, languid strokes into my body. We kept that pace for about 40 minutes or so, the compromise between our overwhelming need for further intimacy set against our exhaustion and lack of energy. It wasn't until the first vestiges of morning light began to creep through the windows that Elias mustered enough energy to roll me over onto my stomach and really fuck me. He let himself cum when he felt the tell signs of my body spasming and clenching around his flesh, as I was far too incoherent to use any words. I could barely keep my hips tilted up to give him the best angle. When finished he rolled over and took me back into his warm embrace. We were knocked out again within seconds.

-------

Epilogue

When I got home to my flat in Berkeley, I knew my entire world had changed. Elias and I both began searching job postings at each other's university, and we also talked to our chairs to inquire about spousal hires. I was elated, even though I knew we'd be spending most of the next year apart as we worked through the job situation and figured out how we could merge our lives to be closer.

All of this flew through my mind as I sat at my kitchen table and sorted through all my unopened mail from the past month. The last thing Elias said to me at the Kathmandu airport still rang in my head:

"You were right, Priya," he admitted between kisses as the rest of our team looked on and cheered at our new found happiness. "You are brilliant, and you were right. Forgive me for ever doubting you."

I did feel vindicated but I retained my doubts that any university would approve of me conducting any further human pheromonal research. Such a protocol would never make it through any institution's Internal Review Board. The NIH would never fund it. 'Private industry might, but the research would have to be conducted in secret' I thought, throwing away my junk mail of mostly supermarket flyers.

An envelope that I'd mistaken for junk mail caught my eye and I retrieved it out of the trash. To my great surprise it was a letter from Aaron, my younger "friend" whom I met in Colorado while training for Everest. It was a sweet thank you card and contained a picture of him posing with a group of athletes in Canadian Olympic uniforms.

"Thanks to you, I made it! I'm headed to Beijing in July!" he wrote. "I hope you found your leopards. I'll never forget you." It was his dream come true, and the smile on his face was the happiest I had ever seen.

I was so touched. That night I sat down to write a congratulatory note to him and to tell him about our success finding the cats. My pussy moistened as the memories flooded over me so after I finished the letter I went to my bed to masturbate, but I left my panties on so they could soak up as much of me as possible. It was Elias's pussy I was playing with at that point, but I saw no harm in letting Aaron sniff it a few more times. After all, it was his love of my scent that inspired me to undertake my experiment with Elias. When I was done I peeled them off and inspected them. They were soaked through and through and reeked of my musk. I knew Aaron would love them. I sealed them in a zip lock baggie and slipped them into a manila envelope along with my letter.

"So proud of you!" I wrote. "I wish I could be there with you in Beijing, but hopefully these are the next best thing." I sent my little care package to him two-day express mail the next day. It was expensive but I did so filled with pride, for successfully demonstrating my talent and my intellect on such a world stage, and with a new confidence at the power of my body and how my scent could affect someone.

The footage we captured ended up in the first Planet Earth series, and it won an Emmy.