Scent of a Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, yes, I love your tongue. Don't stop, my heart, my love. Don't stop!" my voice pitched higher as I felt myself coming to the edge of orgasm.

Rose's pace slowed as she sensed my release nearing. My slow climb to the end dropped off. I let out a frustrated snort and tossed my head from side to side, pleading.

"Honey child," she said, pausing to flick her tongue against my pussy and make me gasp, "it's my turn now."

Suddenly her womanhood was pressed against my mouth as she straddled my face. Her hands were braced against the headboard. As I flicked my hungry tongue in and out of her sweetness, I felt her reach and untie the bonds on my hands. Impressed by her flexibility as I ate her pussy, I moved one hand to her pussy and one to my own. I massaged my clit as I slid two fingers in and out of her. I could hear her breathing loudly, her gasps becoming more lust-filled with every stroke of my tongue. Her juices leaked down my chin, even as I tried desperately to keep them in my mouth. Her hips writhed against my mouth, begging me for more. She smelled of woman and promises of pleasure.

"Oh, honey, you're doing so well. You're going to love what I give you in return. Oh, yes, say my name, honey child," her hand reached down and tugged roughly on my soft hair.

My teeth nipped at her swollen clit in surprise and she gasped in pleasure.

"Rose, yes, Rose. Harder," I murmured against the wet folds of her pussy.

"Again, honey child," she demanded, tugging harder on my hair.

My fingers worked furiously at my clit as I began to come. I felt her tighten around my fingers as she neared her own climax.

"Oh, Rose, you taste so good. Rose...Rose...Rose!" my hips began to buck as I came by my own hand. I felt my juices slide over my thighs and dampen the sheet underneath me.

The sounds of my release set off the vampire as she ground against my lips and teeth, her head thrown back, her long hair tickling my stomach. Her fingers pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts.

"Fuck, yes. Yes!" she moaned, loud enough to break the solid barrier of my own pleasure.

My tongue flicked against her clit over and over, wetness coating my mouth and chin. She tasted sweeter than anything I'd ever had before, both my hands coming up to continue her pleasure as she rode it out. I only desired to see her grinding her hips into my eager mouth. Her hands worked at her nipples savagely.

Slowly, she broke away from me. She collapsed on top of my body, covering me in her chilly body. The only part of her that remained heated stayed connected to my womanhood as she nuzzled her face against my neck. I wrapped my arms about her, as she did to me, and we snuggled close.

"Sleep for now, honey child. I will be here when you wake with more for you to enjoy."

Her sweet whispers were all I heard until I drifted into dreams of cold kisses and lustrous, black hair.

Remember to mention headache and have mark from fall.

12