All Comments on 'Scent Of Another Woman'

by kalahari dude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fuck!

You are a smartass, little SHIT!

I loved it!

5 Stars for you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YOU ARE A GREAT STORYTELLER.

YOU ARE A GREAT STORYTELLER.DO WRITE MORE SCENTED STORIES FOR US PANTYCROTCH LOVERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FUCK MAN

YOUR SSSSOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

Keep it cummin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you remind me of khaled hosseini

this story was great, you totally remind me of khaled hosseini the author of the kite runner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a tad too violent perhaps...

...but still enormously exciting! This is a typically fine contribution from Mr. Dude, a highly talented writer. The hero of his story is a strong well-built boy who like all boys has a deep interest in his mother's cunt. Specifically, he aims to shove his big stiff prick up mom's twat and blow his hot young balls up the same twat he came out of. His mom yells, "I am your mother. How could you come inside of me? How could your sperm be where you yourself once were?" Well, ma'am, the answer is simple. It's what all sons want down deep. They want to shoot their creamy sperm up their own birth canal, their mommy's twat. Your boy's just more aggressive about it than most. You should be damn proud to have such a single-minded son, fiercely determined to unload his young balls and flood your motherly cunt with his warm semen. Come on, lady---soon you'll be begging your young motherfucker to plug your twat twice a day!

girdlelovergirdleloverabout 9 years ago
not as good

I don't think the violence was justified by his desire. You don't rape your mom, or any other woman for that matter.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Can. you say "RAPE"?

It was rape, plain and simple. No entertainment value there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous