All Comments on 'Scent of Ginger Ch. 01'

by Case21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great work

Can't wait to find out what happens to Hanner next!

theredheadboytheredheadboyabout 12 years ago
Good read

Great erotic work, shame it was not longer. Would love to have known more of her treatments!

Case21Case21about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the comments, Redheadboy and anonymous! Hannah has a lot more to go through yet: this will be a series of 8-10 linked stories describing her treatment/training by the Doctor. (6 are already written.) I'm just waiting for approval to go ahead -in many senses of the term. Expect updates Sundays and Wednesdays, mods willing.

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 6 years ago
Splendid.

I don't like short stories. For the plain and simple reason they're over far too quick. But I do appreciate some good writing, at whatever length. This is good writing. Undeniably so.

Thank you.

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 6 years ago
Oops...

Misclicked. Thought this was "Scene From a Gynoid Service Station". Not.

So, forget my earlier "short stories" comment, since this has several parts...

Case21Case21over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Scenes from a Gynoid Service Station

Thanks, JimmyJump! I was going to happily point you on to more of Hannah's (mis)adventures, but I see you've found them. Your comment makes much more sense for "Scenes from a Gynoid Service Station," which is definitely a stand-alone short story. Thank you very much for your compliments on the writing. I'm glad there was enough substance to satisfy, even in a short work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCase21@Case21
Welcome. I'm Case 21, and I'm too many things to put into a biography box on a website. Some of the things I am are: an asexual masochist, a film/lit teacher, a Canadian, a Body without Organs, and someone who wants very much to write fiction that touches people. Posting here ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES