Scent on a Breeze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She draws away from him, strings of saliva slowly dropping away from her mouth, he stares deeply into her sparkling lusty eyes and smiles at her.

"I love you too" she whispers.

His eyes fly open and his gaze is met by Sheena's. She leans towards him and kisses him passionately. Images swirl in his mind as he loses himself in her vortex of desire. Her own thoughts broadcast through his mind and he watches her memories as if he were living them. The kind eyes of a giant that he loses himself in are his own as he slowly comes to realise that she had loved him as much as he had her. He deepens his kiss and feels her tongue press his as more images play out in his mind. Nights alone in this house sneaking around trying to peak at the bear. Fear of being found out. He was, for lack of a better term, the beta of this group he would never want her.

He pulls his lips away from her and stares at her. She slowly opens her eyes and blushes deeply under his gaze.

"If what I just saw in my head was what you have been thinking and doing then it would appear as though we are both idiots" she whispers as if she were afraid of breaking a spell. She raises herself up to a straddling position and runs her hands across his bare chest. The new pressure at his groin forces more juice to seep from her and soak into his pants as his swollen member presses against her. His hands slide up her legs to her hips then across her stomach and up higher to her breasts. Her nipples showed easily through the thin material she was wearing and he places them into the centre of his palm whilst gently closing his massive hands around her barely covered breasts which elicited from her a delighted moan.

Her hands tear the material preventing direct contact it from underneath his hands. Her hands go to his and she pushes her hard nipples into them while gasping slightly. She had never been manhandled by someone whom loved her like this. The gentle yet firm hands caressing her nipples and breast seemed almost unearthly even as he ran his hands away and just let his fingers play with her nipples it seemed to set fire to her insides. She wanted him so badly that her groin didn't seem to want to wait for their pants to be off, as through them she could still feel his hard tool pressing hungrily at her lips.

He shifts himself and leans up into her. Her arms wrap around his body as his wrap around hers dragging her down on top of him yet slightly higher up his body. Inwardly she protested until she felt his tongue run along her nipple then his lips and the suction around them almost brought her to climax. She groans sharply and twists her hands into his hair pulling his head against her. His lips latch onto her breast and his tongue rolls her nipple in his mouth. His teeth gently gripping, then his tongue lashing, slowly he pulls back slightly and brings his hands to the sides of her breasts. He presses them together and takes both nipples into his mouth, greedily sucking whilst slowly slipping his tongue around and between them. Sheena moans loudly and replaces his hands with her own, he takes the message and drops his hands to her ass and grabs it tightly. Sheena throws her head back and squeals as Orion's lips come away from her nipples and his hands drag her body up his. He buries his face into her crotch and inhales deeply as Sheena grabs the bed head and grinds against his face. Her juices had thoroughly soaked her pants let alone her underwear and Orion could not get enough. He pushes his tongue against her through the fabric as Sheena gasps and leans back slightly

"Tear them off me" she begs and he happily complies. Ripping her pants off completely then returning to lap at her through her panties.

"Please don't tease me" she wails as his tongue traces over her quivering lips through her underwear.

Orion smiles slyly then grips her hips hard, pressing her against him tightly. Slowly and gently he clutches her sodden panties in his teeth then pulls her away and turns his head, tearing them from her. He holds her away and gazes at her unrestricted entrance. She had the same honey blonde hair trimmed nearly into a line almost as if it were trying to direct his gaze to her dripping sex that was begging for attention. He flashed his eyes up and saw her bright red face as he slowly brought her to his lips.

As his lips met her, he presses his tongue through and directly onto her button. She felt electrified as his tongue seemed to dance and tease her, her body reacting immediately as her orgasm crashed through her, she fell forward, gripping his head tightly with her thighs, whilst her hands pushed him harder against her. He slowed his tongue as she pulled away from him, her eyes burning with lust as she slid down his body leaving a sticky trail behind her. As her lips got within range she kissed him deeply tasting herself on his lips and tongue, yet she didn't stop there. She continued her slide down and tore his pants away from him. His monster sprung up as it was granted freedom and immediately got Sheena's full attention. She wrapped her hand around the hilt as she brought her lips to its side and kissed it. Holding it steady she looked up at her lover and smiled seductively as she brought her lips to its tip. Slowly she dipped the tip of her tongue into the dribble of pre-cum that had already formed and tasted it. She instantly fell in love with him all over again as she took the head into her mouth and tried to coax more pre-cum from him

His hands went to the back of her head and he gripped her hair tightly as she slid her lips down his length until it touched the back of her throat. She almost gagged but pulled herself back and repositioned slightly to allow him access to her throat. Slowly she began to engulf his rod again, pushing herself to the limit in an attempt to fit him inside her mouth and throat. His groan of ecstasy just fuelled her lust for him as she felt his head stretch her throat. Forcing herself to swallow him further, she finally took his entire length as she lifted her hands to his heavy sack and ran her fingernails around them. He shook in elation as his climax exploded and she felt his balls tighten and his member pulse deep inside her, filling her stomach directly. His eyes were squeezed shut and his hands still held her hair tightly yet did not stop her from slowly pulling away.

When his eyes opened, they were no longer his human eyes, but the deep brown of his animal. He grips her hips tightly and lifts her above his engorged cock and presses her soaking slit to the point that he was only just parting her lips. She groaned in his hands and tried to push herself down him, yet he held her fast and looked deeply into her eyes, his animal calling out to hers as he slowly lowered her down his shaft. Her warmth engulfed him completely as her tight tunnel squeezed and throbbed around his cock. Her eyes roll as her howl rips free from her throat whilst feeling him fill her completely.

Her nails dig into his chest drawing blood, as she writhes atop him. His paws held her firmly on him as her body instinctively tries to move even before she had become accustom to his girth. He slowly slides her back up his shaft as she moans and whines at the loss of him inside her, it's all he can do to stop a groan escaping his own lips as her warm wet sheath tries to squeeze what is still inside her. Growling deep in her chest she leans over his body and kisses him hard, her tongue pushing into his mouth and wrapping around his own, distracting him enough that she feels his grip loosen, then forces herself down his shaft as far as she can. She sees stars and straightens above him yelping at the ceiling at a stab of pain she caused herself as he pushes against her womb harshly, and holds herself there. Panting she slowly begins to rise and fall against him causing a mixture of pleasure and pain to ripple through her body every time she moves. He lays beneath her struggling to remain in control and not ravage her completely.

She slowly picks up the pace as her body becomes more accustomed to his intrusion and soon finds herself slamming her hips to his as she growls more and more. She cums hard and screams his name as she flops to his chest. His hands slowly stroke her hair until she the shuddering subsides and she slowly starts to rock her hips again.

It's his turn to growl as he stands up with her still impaled on his cock. He moves to the wall and presses her against it so he can begin to slam himself into her again. She tries to meet his thrusts but is almost helpless to move due to the ecstasy coursing through her body. He growls at her again pushes himself inside her to the hilt as his cock throbs and explodes deep into her. She feels his seed fill her completely as she cums again and goes limp in his arms.

He stumbles back to the bed and drops backwards, Sheena still atop him with his cock still buried inside her. He lays there as his humanity comes back and her deep breathing and gentle licks on his throat put him to sleep.

12