All Comments on 'Scent on a Breeze'

by Karkadann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice beginning to the story, continue writing.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Impressive

Other than the fact that it was to short, you are off to a great start with this your first story. You gave good basic background on both Covel and Alice, along with a good physical description of both. The action, whether it was Alice arguing with her worthless boyfriend or simply Covel running the woods chasing the "Scent on a Breeze" or the two of them coming together, I felt it all. And although you didn't say "to be Continued", I'm hoping this is the first of chapters to this story.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I like this first chapter. I like how you described him, esp his wolf, with lots of details so I could see him in my mind. I loved the stuff with the pheremones and his ability to face down a bear!

I would have liked to have had more details with some things. I'd have liked it if he'd have explained the soulmate thing if he knew she was his...how would he know? I am wondering what her ex was looking for (obviously I assume it was the wolves) since he never says. How did he make her his? Are they mated? Is it just a matter of having sex with her or is it his scent on her? I would just say that you should think about explaining things to someone with no prior knowlege so that you put enough details in.

I like the plot and look forward to more. I hope we'll meet the pack. How much knowlege about the human world does he have? Has he ever left the forest? When he goes to her house it'd be great if you addressed all those types of questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Had to read it if only for the snazzy title hehe. Anywhoo not a bad start..like the others said some good descriptive writing but a few gaps missing in the plot. Is this a one off or one of a series?

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 13 years ago
sierra_m_kilo

Good story, though it could've used a human spellcheck to follow the computer's. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous