Scented Bower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers

Alison was a little frustrated. Everything felt wonderful, but Gawain was fucking her as if she was made of glass. She didn't want to be rude or insulting, but she really wished he would go faster and harder.

"Harder." She whispered unconsciously.

Gawain's head snapped up. "What?"

Alison looked flustered, almost embarrassed. "I said, harder. Could you please go a little harder?" She thought she would die of embarrassment. Gawain just grinned like a madman and let go of his self-control.

"Oh God!" Alison shrieked as Gawain began fucking her harder than she dreamed possible.Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!Screamed through her mind. Upward, upward and upward her pleasure spiraled. Would it ever stop? Was there a top? Sparks appeared at the corner of her vision as if she wasn't getting enough oxygen. Suddenly, she felt two Presences – immense and glorious. Man and Woman, but so much beyond that. They loved her and bless her. The Man, the God was above Gawain. Above him and within him. The Goddess beyond her and yet part of her.

She felt the Goddess climax with her and within her and she screamed her pleasure to the heavens. Her scream halted the entire room. They could hear the Goddess' voice in her shout of pleasure. Her next cry was of pain as much as pleasure as she slammed back into her body. It was echoed by Gawain's own moanlike scream as he arched his back and came shooting semen into her womb. Alison felt dizzy and her vision blurred and faded.

Alison drifted back to awareness. Gawain was still on top of her, in her. His head was dropped onto her should, his full weight collapsed on top of her. He lifted his head and kissed her.

All around erupted in cheers and catcalls as the others paused in their lovemaking to witness their ecstasy.

"Wonderful."

"That was beautiful."

"Way to go, Gawain." One of the men shouted.

"Way to go, Alison." Called Ceri.

"Thanks for the rave reviews." Answered Gawain with a smile. "Now go back to what you were doing."

Everyone laughed and did just that. Gawain looked back down at Alison. "You okay."

She stretched enjoying the feel of her used and bruised body. Enjoying the feeling of the weight of him, the feel of his softening penis inside her. "I feel wonderful." The she kegaled her pussy muscles. "Tell me. How do I feel to you?"

He moaned and leaned his head on her forehead. " You feel like warm, velvet heaven."

"Does that happen every time?" Alison asked referring to the brush of Divine Presence she'd felt.

"No, but that's what we're working toward. I've only had it happen once before."

"With Ceri?"

"No with a girl I knew when I was younger. Not part of a ritual. We were having sex in the woods near my house in a place I considered sacred even then."

"How old were you?"

"Fifteen. We had cut school."

"Fifteen?!"

Gawain gave a kind of non-committal shrug. "I started young. That was the beginning of my journey to the Goddess. It took me awhile to understand it and never until I moved here and met up with the coven have I found people who celebrated it ritually."

Alison found all this interesting, but what she really wanted was more sex.I wonder if he can go again.

"So what do we do next?" She asked and squeezed his cock with her pussy. Unfortunately, she was rewarded by his soft cock slipping out of her and the semen leaking onto the flowers. Alison sighed in regret.

"Well, I take a few minutes to recover and then we join the others."

"Will you and I have sex again?"

"Probably not tonight, but don't worry, now that I've tasted you, I'm going to want more."

Alison smiled, "Good. Cause I want more, too."

Then Alison asked the purely practical question that'd been worrying her. "Will I break the circle if I go to the bathroom?"

"Why? Do you have to pee?

"No. I want to wash up."

"Look over there." Gawain pointed to a basin of water and some wash clothes and towels a few feet away.

"Oh cool." Alison bounced up and danced over. She wet one of the washcloths and wiped herself off and the dried herself. Then she wet another cloth and brought it and a towel to Gawain. She knelt down and washed off his cock with a warm washcloth. Then she dried it. She smiled playfully and kissed the tip. He moaned at the light touch of her lips. She smiled up at him again and took his whole soft cock into her mouth. Now he threw back his head and groaned. It was one of the most erotic sensations he'd ever felt. Her warm mouth wrapped around his soft cock. Her tongue dancing around it. He felt his cock begin to harden slowly. As it grew too large for her mouth, Alison let ease out a bit at a time. Once it was fully hard, she bobbed up and down on it as if she was trying to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Alison gave head with the enthusiasm and style of a beginner. It was almost as if she had memorized some book calledFellicitio 101. She flickered her tongue all around the head. She blew softly across the tip. She licked his balls while sliding her hand along the shaft then she "pained the tree" by licking all round the shaft. Elementary her technique maybe, but it still felt phenomenal. Suddenly she deep throated him and he felt his cock pressing the back of her throat.Great God! she feels WAY too good!And reluctantly tapped her shoulder.

She looked up at him in surprise.

"That feels wonderful, Little Flower, but we really need to join the others."

Pop. His cock popped out of her mouth. "Oh Yeah. But we're going to do this again, right?"

"You bet your little ass we are." Gawain answered.

Alison looked over at the writhing bodies spread in a semi-circle around the bed. "Where do I go first?"

"Anywhere you want." Gawain answered. "Just go and join whoever tickles your fancy."

"Can I follow you?"

"No. We've already played together. Now you play with some of the others. Don't worry. It will be fine."

Alison looked back at the other coven members. Ceri was still involved with Branch. Alison was attracted to Branch, but wasn't sure what to do since he was with her sister. Jack was on his back enjoying what looked like terrific head from Jasmine. Tristin and Lily had moved from 69 to missionary position. Mara and Wolf were at it doggy-style. Drake had Heather doggie-style too, but her face was buried between Ondine's legs. Gawain tousled Alison's hair and went to join Ceri and Branch. He lay down next to Ceri and started fondling her breasts. Ceri turned to him and they kissed.

Alison was still unsure of where to go. She looked around again, her eyes locked with Jack's, and he smiled at her. She smiled back, went over, and sat next to him. Jack stretched up and kissed her. "Have fun?"

"Oh God! Yes."

"That's good." And he kissed her again.

Jasmine looked up and smiled at her with her lips still around Jack's cock. Her right hand reached up and patted Alison's foot. Alison lay down next to Jack and they started to make out. Jasmine watched them as she continued to work Jack's cock over with her mouth.

"I want to taste your pussy." Whispered Jack to Alison. Alison nodded and knelt over his face. She knelt facing his feet so she could watch Jasmine. Immediately Jack's tongue dove into her pussy.

"Oh God! This feels good." Said Alison.

"It's supposed to." Jasmine said lifting her mouth off Jack's cock. She got onto her knees and lowered her pussy onto Jack's cock. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Sensual pleasure is the Goddess and God's gift to us. We glorify them by enjoying their bounty."

She ground her hips against Jack. Her hands kneaded her heavy breasts. "The excitement, the sensations, the orgasms, the ecstasy. It's all to be experienced and celebrated. It's what we're all about."

Jasmine emphised her speech with sensuous dance-like movements that made Jack moan into Alison's pussy. Alison had heard similar speeches before, but Jasmine's dance gave it deeper meaning – made it more real.

Alison suddenly desperately wanted to kiss Jasmine. To kiss her, taste her breasts, to caress her body and celebrate it. She leaned toward Jasmine who leaned forward too. The two women kissed and caressed each other's breasts. Jasmine was a terrific kisser. Her lips were full and soft. Her hands – gentle and smooth. Alison thought she could get lost in Jasmine's kisses. Jasmine's hips were constantly moving – bumping and grinding on Jack's cock. Jack's mouth and tongue were licking, kissing and nibbling Alison's pussy. Her hips were spasming and twitching in response. She felt her thighs begin to quiver and her body start to shake. She was in the throws of another orgasm almost before she realized it was building. She was shaking so hard she fell to the floor.
When she had stopped shaking, Jasmine slipped off Jack and lay down beside Alison and gathered her into her arms. "That was beautiful."

"God! Yes it was!" Jack agreed as he pushed her legs open and climbed between them. He kissed her belly above the triangle of her public hair; then above her navel and next between her breasts and then her lips. At the same time, he slipped his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm." Alison pushed her hips up to help him go deeper. Jasmine held her while Jack thrust deeply into her. Alison could feel him against her cervix. He pulled out and then slowly drove all the way in again. Slowly out again and then deep in again. It felt great, but Alison wanted more.

"Flip her over." Jasmine whispered. Either she had sensed Alison's hunger or needed to feed her own. Jack pulled out and helped Alison roll over and pulled her up to all fours. Quick as a serpent, Jasmine slid under Alison – mouth to pussy. She reached up and gently pulled Alison's pussy down to her lips. Alison caught on and bent her head down to kiss Jasmine's lush lovely pussy. Jasmine's was the first pussy she ever tasted and it was marvelous. She couldn't quite place the exact flavor. It was sweet yet tart. There was a hint of red wine and now a hint of honey. She gave up trying to label it and decided to just enjoy it. She buried her face deeper into her friend's pussy and feasted away. She felt fingers on her ass pulling her cheeks apart. Suddenly Jack's cock was sliding into her pussy again. Jasmine's tongue licked her clit and then Jack's cock and back to her clit. Her senses began to short circuit from too much stimulation. She felt dizzy and excited all at the same time. She thrust her hips back at Jack begging him to drive deeper into her. Her tongue sped up licking Jasmine's pussy. She shifted her weight to her left side and brought her right hand up to Jasmine's pussy. Jasmine was wet and open enough to take three fingers immediately. Alison stabbed her fingers into Jasmine's pussy in time with Jack's deep thrusts into her. Alison's lips found Jasmine's clit and sucked as hard as she could. Jasmine screamed into Alison's pussy. The force of her shout echoing through Alison's body sparking her orgasm. Moments later, Jack gave a tremendous thrust and groan at the same time and shot his semen into Alison's waiting pussy. All three of them collapsed into a heap.

It took a moment for them to come back to earth and catch their breaths. Then they sorted themselves into a cuddly pile. Jasmine resting her head on Alison's soft belly, Jack lying beside her with his arms around her. They cuddled and kissed each other softly and watch the others finish.

Tristan and Lily were still going at it together. Lily was on top now, riding him all the way home.

Staring at them, Alison asked, "I thought we were supposed to change partners?"

"Yeah," answered Jack. "But Tristan and Lilly are really into each other lately."

Jasmine piped up. "I think they're going to get married soon."

"And leave the coven?!" Alison asked, surprised.

"No. I don't think they plan on being monogamous. They're just really into each other right now. You know, 'new love'."

"Oh yeah." Alison agreed even though she knew nothing about love, new or otherwise. She was still waiting for true love to hit her. They watched Tristan and Lily finish up with loud moans. Everyone else was either finished or finishing. Soon they were all relaxing and smiling at each other around the room. Ceri let everyone float on the glow for a moment and then called out. "Okay, Simple feast. Whose got the food?"

"That's us," Shouted Ondine as she and Mara untangled themselves from Wolfshade and Drake. They disappeared out the door and came back in a few minutes with trays of food and a couple of bottles of Champagne. They laid everything out floor. There were chocolate dipped strawberries, chewy oatmeal cookies, cherries and other springtime treats. Everyone dug in and ate their full. Gawain opened the champagne and lifted the bottle into the air.

"We offer this libation to our Lord and Lady; the Forest Youth and Eternal Maiden. Thank you for joining our ritual tonight. Thank you for your welcome and for blessing out newest member. Blessed Be!"

"Blessed Be!" echoed everyone.

Gawain poured some champagne into a large chalice on the alter. Then he lifted the bottle again. "Here's to you, Little Flower." And he drank deeply. He handed the bottle to Ceri.

"To you, baby sister." She smiled and drank too. She passed it to Branch.

He lifted the bottle in her direction and smiled before he drank. They passed the bottle to each coven member and each toasted her silently or with words. When the bottle came to Alison, it was nearly empty. She held it in her lap and smiled at all of them.

"I'm overwhelmed. Truly, I am. I feel so loved; so wonderful and cared for. So Blessed beyond anything I ever imagine. I drink to all of you and thank you from my deepest Self." She lifted the bottle to her lips and emptied it.

"We love you, Ali." Ceri said with a smile.

"Now," she continued briskly. "Time to open the circle and pack up."

She stood up, thanked the Goddess, and pinched out the Goddess candle. Gawain stood up next to her, thanked the God, and pinched out the God candle. Each corner was thanked and bid adieu by the member who had summoned it. Everyone else packed up the feast and got it ready to go downstairs. Alison tried to help, but was shoo-ed away so she drifted over to Gawain and Ceri. She didn't know what to say, but Ceri just smiled at her and took her hand. One by one, each member came to say good-bye. They kissed her, then Ceri and Gawain. They left taking the feast remains with them.

"We'll just give them a moment to dress and leave, then we'll go downstairs." Ceri said. "You're staying here tonight, aren't you?"

Alison smiled. "I'd like too."

Gawain hugged her. "Good. I'm staying too."

"I'm so tired, though, I'm not sure I can make it down the stairs."

"No problem." Gawain answered and scooped her up into his arms. "Get the door, Ceri."

Ceri laughed as she opened the door for Gawain and the giggling Alison. He carried down the stairs and into Ceri's room. He laid her down in the center of Ceri's king-sized bed. Ceri folded the light blanket and sheet over her.

"Just go to sleep. We'll be up later." Ceri whispered to her and kissed her on the forehead. Gawain bent and kissed her lips lightly. The two of them left and clicked the lights off as they went.

We'll be up later? Alison wondered as she faded off to sleep.

Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers
12