All Comments on 'Schism Pt. 03 (conclusion)'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago

Nice twist. :D

A literal mind-fuck representation of the conflicts any of us might be working to embrace and come to terms with.

Plus, hot and dirty, fuck, yeah.

I'm of three minds about it. ;)

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Don't end it here

Got to keep this going please

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 6 years ago
Hmm

I liked it, and loved the sex. I'm still unsure about the disassociation and if this was true, I would be very pissed off on behalf of Dane. Dane should share everything now he's to terms with Cock.

You're very gifted and I really like that you keep finding new angles to explore an old subject. I swear if you could hear how often your stories ring my bells I would be providing chimes for every church in the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mind fuck

I love all your stories. Truly. You’re a talented writer Jason Clearwater. And incredibly imaginative!! Keep them coming 🤩🤩🤩

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, folks.

Etaski, ;)

Divergurl - honestly, I'm not sure where I would take it from here. Any suggestions?

notusuallyshy - thank you kindly. I imagine that Dane would need to come up for air, not least to figure out if he still likes women, and to see what Aden's told his girlfriend. But I also imagine he needs a period to adjust, and that Aden's sorting a few things out for him to help make that transition. (I'm also quite pleased to hear you're keeping your neighbourhood awake there. :-P)

Anon, thank you. :-)

funandboldfunandboldabout 5 years ago
Wow...what a wild and amazing concept...

I don't know how you kept this all straight in your mind...but excellent!

Great job...keep it up and keep it real!

botmtlbotmtlabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Amazing. All 3 parts are really good but damm! Third installment? Pure gold. I don't think I've read better, and I've read everything from the assmg days, most of nifty, and a good chunk of literotica. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent from beginning to end. Creative and surprising. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Excellent. Super upper excellent. Waiting for the movie.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is definitely one of the most original and well thought out stories that I have read in this genre. I will admit that it was a bit of a transition having just read a story involving alien tentacle sex monsters raping everyone they come into contact with right before choosing to read this psychological thriller, but once i got into it I was hooked and enjoyed the change of pace. While i tend to forget most of these stories soon after reading them this is one that I will remember for a while, and that is a compliment to the author so jeep writing and kudos from Atlanta, GA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Schism Pt. 02 Previous Part
Schism Pt Series Info