All Comments on 'School Ch. 01'

by mumbai24

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get some help!

Please take an English course or get an editor to help with your writing. The storyline is good but all the grammatical mistakes made it very difficult to read. I did not enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't quit writing.

It is water logged not water lodged.

mumbai24mumbai24over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

I will request editing by member editors next time.

I accept that this story was submitted in hurry and in future, stories will be posted with proper proof reading and editing.

I will also make sure that there are no typo errors in future. Wait for next stories. Thanks everyone for voting. Keep reading for pleasure !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"handheld device and Android are lifesaving drugs and he is engineering the changes."

"title fondling" , "I could get to touch her bare books only" , "Anyways we are not fucking... Ohhhhhhh actually we never had sex"... blah blah

Ohh my God,either you are outrageously funny or have been smokin some pretty good shit !! wtf-ing kind of English are those ??

Take a break from writing erotica and put more energy in some other thing worthwhile. Looks like you got down from a train from Chhapra District last night !!

Man,please spare us and yourself the ignominy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

how the hell does everyone know a collegegrad in another country can wwrite perfect engish. Why does he need an editor, it is only a simple fuck story, which I understand well. All these dum asses on here, can barely read a sex story, yet you pretend you are all english teachers. Do you dum asses expect me to believe that you are all highly educated. If you dum asses were so highly educated, you would be out making money somewhere else, instead of reading sex stories. Besides you are just jealous, that this foreignor is more educated than you are. But, one part of the story I dont believe, is she saw his hardon through his clothes. The only way I had a hard on through my clothes was when I was 13, in school, and I would hold a book in front of my dick, so the whole class couldnt see it, for all the girls wore makeup. Do they still wear makeup in the seventh grade. Anyway there was one girl with the biggest tits for her age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

THis guy in story said that this woman seen his hardon through his jeans, only one under 18 could get such a strong hardon. You are underage, mister. HA,HA

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 9 years ago
It's YOUR writing . . .

Your style of broken English is perfect. If you told this story in "actual" English it would ruin the entire atmosphere. Even the story line was good. Thanks ~ for writing this entertaining tale of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from the old one

It is sad that you have no real story and you cannot write either? Why then, this compulsion>

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Write in hindi or passing perhaps then I could read it.8

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous