School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mumbai24
mumbai24
24 Followers

After 5 minutes of sucking my cock she said "not ready to cum yet..."

"No, nowhere near to it..."

"I am tired of sucking now..."

"Let's fuck then..." I pulled her and bent her

I pushed her to the table bending her over the table and pulled her panties down. I impatiently grabbed her by waist and by one hand guided my cock in her wet pussy. She moaned in cooing sound... I started banging her pussy doggy style... Sounds of our mating and my body slapping her ass cheeks were beautiful thumping noises.

I was loving this fuck with her... I raised her tops and pushed her bra up to free her firm boobs... I kept kneading her boobs while I pounded her pussy... Her moans and thumping noises filled the atmosphere... After 10 minutes of doggy style fucking... We went to bed and she raised her legs in air...

I pushed my cock deep in her dripping pussy and started ramming my rod like a piston. I was sucking her breasts like no tomorrow and switching to smooching we fucked for next few minutes with rhythmic noises of squeaking cot... "Aaahhh ummmm..." was continuously coming from her...

She clenched her pussy muscles with her body stiffening... Closing her eyes with her finger nails scratching on my back she signalled that she is cumming...

"Ahhhhh... Hmmmm... "

I felt my own balls building pressure to ejaculate semen. I pushed her legs to her boobs and locked my lips with her, I kept fucking her cunt with full speed. Finally I ejaculated for the third time in the day. I was sweating with our sweat mixed and we laid ourselves by each other. We were visibly exhausted, trying to catch up with our breath. She smiled, "do you still feel I am sexy and beautiful?"

"Yes, young lady. I love you. "

"Thanks.... Umm... I loved it."

"When we can meet next time?"

"Easy lover boy, we will be meeting but I don't know when and where."

I got dressed in my clothes which were not dry but I had little choice.

I kissed her quickly on lips and left. It was difficult and time consuming to sail through water lodged areas but I managed somehow with my bike. I reached my hostel by 8 PM and slept. I was so tired that I woke up next day morning 6 AM. I was back to school again.

mumbai24
mumbai24
24 Followers
12