School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**watching porn gives us ideas**

I pulled her hair lock and started ramming her cunt with full force...her cabin was filled with thumping noise of my balls and thighs slapping her ass.

"Idiot...ahnnnn...hmm...don't pull my hair too hard..." I pulled out of her and turned her... placing her on edge of table. I took her legs around me waist and I plunged my cock deep in her pussy grabbing her by waist. Soon I started fucking her...I took her in my arms crushing her boobs on to my chest and I pounded like a dog fucking her bitch in heat.

She was holding on to me...kissing me passionately... I came inside her. It was sudden and I kept filling her with sperms... she collapsed on me digging her nails on my back...thankfully I had my T-shirt on me... "Start keeping condoms idiot... You made a mess of ... fucker..." she was speaking while cleaning her mess with juices leaking from her pussy..."

She got dressed up and rested on chair to relax a bit while I had not pulled up my shorts yet resting on edge of table as support... My cock was regaining life... "Can I get a blowjob once..?" I asked.

"Fuck off... I am already late..." she barked.

I made disappointed looks on my face and trying to persuade her for a cock sucking session.

"Sweetie... I am late...please understand..." She kissed me and continued speaking, "I will give you surprise tomorrow. Promise. Take care. Bye... close the cabin and keep keys with you...see you tomorrow." She left hurriedly... I got up, dressed and left for hostel... I had bath and slept.

My roommate was as usual sleeping... he was like a cat ...round faced guy who loved to sleep and photograph wild life, birds...everything but look at his books. Next day morning I reached badminton stadium, all were there ... we had nice practice session. We were winding up for the day so that we can pack our bags for tour... one admin staff came to announce we will be leaving by cab. It was in afternoon 1 PM

"Ma'am, car is booked. They leave at 1 PM." Admin staff giving details to Ms. Annie

& Ms. Lata

"Thanks. Don't make arrangements till my further instructions for me. You may leave. I will talk to your head." Ms. Annie told him. He hurriedly handed cab receipts and other documents to Ms. Lata and left.

"Lata, you go with them... I will join you tomorrow...take care of them." Ms. Annie instructed her. "You guys better behave, I don't want to listen any complaints from her." She turned to team members.

"Yes ma'am..." sounded in unison from students.

"Don't worry. We will make some arrangements for you to join team." Ms. Annie now turned towards me. Everybody was surprised. Ms. Annie told them, "Ajay was supposed to have visit from his family and he had asked for flexibility to join tomorrow. Principal Sir has permitted him. He will join you tomorrow morning. You guys carry on."

She was interrupted by Mr. Sinha, Head of Admin., a very senior official, "Ma'am I apologize for inconvenience. Can I get your tickets booked by Volvo..?"

"No...Why you came for tickets? Please. I will let you know." She fumed.

Ms. Annie enjoyed powerful position in our school due to her handling of school affairs other than teaching responsibilities. Ms. Lata left with other team members. Mr. Sinha waited silently.

"Can I travel by car and get expenses reimbursed?" Ms. Annie asked.

"Yeah sure but ....driver. We do not have drivers to spare for long trip."

"That's alright. I do not need driver. I will take my car."

"Ok ma'am, please maintain fuel bill... let me know if we can help."

"Ok... thanks." signaling him to leave. We were left alone...She was smiling. I was speechless... I was clueless as I never asked for flexibility of reaching venue and she is smiling. "I got these things done...that's why it's surprise. We will go alone...Big boy. You ready yes..."

"Ohh.. Yes I am..." I laughed.

"Get your bags honey ...we will be leaving as soon as possible."

I rushed to hostel, got my bags and gear. I got a text from her to come to McDonalds near Hostel Road. I got myself comfortable in passenger seat ahead in her Honda SUV.

"I thought you had other car..."

"Honey... This is my hubby's car.... better for long drive. He will drive in city in my car... leave it. How are you feeling?"

She offered me McDonald's McChicken and coke. I took a bite.

"What's the plan...?" She asked

"Nothing dear, Fuel is full tank... however, we will take a break today, hit the highway tomorrow morning and we will reach Pune school campus..."

"What...? It is just 12 PM...So long and where do we take break?"

"OK, it is in my apartment. Nobody is home for couple of days. My husband took kids and his mom to native town, they will be back by weekend. If you want to rest in hostel it is OK but I thought you needed some action..." She grinned

"Ohhh I got it... please tell me more about plan..."

"Plan...haha...so the plan is, we hit highway as early as possible tomorrow morning BUT... have some action today and tomorrow early morning move to Pune..."

"Let's go then .."

We reached her apartment. "This is nice..."

"Yeah. Safer as well.." She chuckled.

Once we checked in her apartment, we went in to her bedroom... I almost pounced on her, dragging her to bed... "Woaaooo...easy boy..." She cooed.

I started to smooch her and we kissed passionately. I pushed her tops out of her body in one go... now we both were trying to eat each other's lips.... I unclasped her bra and threw it in the air. I was back to my favorite thing, boobs. I started to suck her boobs taking maximum portion of boobs in my mouth and then releasing it.

She was getting excited, her moaning increased with every slurp noise I was making with sucking her boobs alternatively...she pulled off my T-shirt and I was pulling her shorts ... What a view...sexy lady in lacy panty...

"Yes..." She jumped on me ... More passionate than before, we were again kissing...I found access to her shaved pussy now...and I grabbed her pussy with my palm giving it a slight squeeze. I went down and began to kiss her inner thighs. She moaned throwing her head back. I focused now on her pussy...Kissing her shaved pussy.

I began to kiss her pussy with pressure and then full mouth smooch on her pussy lips. I was literally trying to suck her pussy lips...Her moaning was growing louder...She was breathing heavier..."Don't stop ...please...eat me...suck my pussy.." She was talking dirty...

I adjusted myself and wanted to use 69 position. I lowered my cock over her face and she took grip of cock putting it in her mouth...She started sucking my cock and I started sucking her pussy. We continued our sucking when she let go my cock from her beautiful mouth and called me, "fuck me...hmmm...unhhh...Fuck me now... Put that cock in my chut (Pussy in English) and fuck this slut hard..."

I was surprised to hear such language from her... I flipped and came between her legs. My palms were on her boobs as I positioned to enter her. She guided my cock in her hot and dripping cunt...I started fucking her with her legs in air. I folded her legs to her boobs and went in for deeper penetration...She cried a bit while trying to adjust her legs for better accommodation of dick in her cunt.

I kept pounding her pussy with all might and sucking her boobs, lips ...Room was full of thuppp-thuppp sound and our moans...

"Aaahhh.ummmmm..." sounds continued. I pulled out and signaled her turn around...

"Talk to me dirty... Fucker...I like that... no worries...call me names..."

Telling me to go all out...she bent on her hands and knees slightly raising her hips...

I positioned myself to enter her from behind and before entering I slapped her ass cheeks... groping them roughly I entered her...

"Fuck me motherfucker...fuck me hard..." She cried.

"Take it slut...randi saali...teri chut phaad doonga aaj..."

(** English -> Take it slut...whore...I will tear your cunt today..**)

"Come on... aah...do it...kid... ummm... You are just a kid... Can't tear my pussy...aahhh... Show me how much you have got..."

"Take this slut...you bitch.." I kept fucking her pussy with all vigorous thrusts while cupping her boobs for holding on to her support...

"I am cumming...ohh god...ohhh...goodd.d... ummm", she announced.

I was tired and slowed down...She tried to move away...I grabbed her by waist and began pounding her...

"Ahhh...stop...my pussy is aching now...break... please...."

I did not listen to her pleading and grabbed her by her waist and kept pounding...

"Please... give me break...we will continue...take me as you wish later on..."She pleaded again.

I let her go..."hmm...thanks...let me take care of this for a change..." She said and bent down on me. I lied on my back and she started to clean my cock and lick it. She went ahead to suck it and deep throat it. After few minutes. I stood up on bed and pushed her head on my cock. I started to fuck her mouth holding her hair...She choked couple of times...

I again changed my position and made her lie down on bed and quickly inserted my cock...I began to screw her pussy holding her hand on top of her head. I fucked her with speed and soon I was ejaculating inside her...I fell over her...

"You are the best..." I said kissing her forehead.

"You are my pet stud...you really screwed me today...I am hungry now. let us have lunch."

We relaxed a bit and then had lunch...We remained in her flat, had snacks and watched TV. We were acting like love birds meeting after long time. We were watching movie cuddling on couch. Most of the time she sat between my legs, both of us facing towards TV screen in front of us.

I kept my hands under her tops fondling her boobs over her bra. I kissed her on her neck and cheeks moving my face closer to her face from behind. She tilted her face towards me and closed her eyes in anticipation of kiss. I kissed her lips adjusting a bit to suck her luscioous lips. It was wet and tasted sweet. She was like lucky prize for me.

We kissed slowly enjoying our moments of lust. She took break from kissing with her eyes glued on TV. I was back to my business of tit fondling under her tops. This time I unhooked her bra from her back and moving my hands to the front I pushed her bra up releasing firm tits for free access. I squeezed them hard and mauled them. She let out low moans with her breathe getting heavier.

"umhhh...annnhhh..don't pull..umhh..my tops.." She said in low voice.

"Why not...?" I whispered.

"Stupid, someone can come in. I don't want to run for clothes to open the door."

She said in bit louder voice this time. "Ohhh no, you are having boner once again..." She continued rubbing my crotch over my shorts.

"Yes Ma'am, you should do something now. Your student needs your pussy."

"Fuck off, you idiot. I am not fucking now. Give me some break."

"Please..please... "

"No..NO..I said. But I will take care of it." She was trying to avoid one more fuck session but did not wanted to disappoint me.

She immediately bent down facing towards me. I lowered my shorts raising my ass from couch and sat back throwing my back to back rest. My 8" cock was rock hard and she held my cock by her left hand and started licking it.

Now it was my time to moan, I was feeling pleasure waves throughout my body and sensation in my groin region rising up. I held her shoulders and then pushed her head on my cock. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Sounds of my moaning in low voice and slurping noise of sucking my wet cock with her saliva added to pleasure.

I wanted to change the scene. I pushed her.

"What happened now?" she was surprised with my push.

"Clothes are creating nuisance, please get rid of them" I slid my shorts and removed my T-shirt.

"Is this enough?" she said removing her tops.

"No, please remove this as well." I pulled her skirt down, pushing her to couch I pulled her skirt out of her legs. Now she was now in her bra & panty. Looking sexier in black laced bra & panty her toned body invited me. I went forward and pulled her in my arms. She was not expecting this move. She had almost made a jump from couch in to my arms and we stood closely embraced in each other's arm. We kissed and so passionately that we were pushing each other. I threw open her bra with her help and we were back to our smooching. While her firm boobs pressed on to my chest, I took liberty to lower her panty just enough to bare her ass cheeks. I squeezed her ass cheeks.

She broke away from kiss.

"You are very naughty. Let us finish this..."

She knelt on her cushiony carpet on her knees and went ahead with sucking my cock. This must be a dream, I thought as I closed my eyes and she continued sucking on. My hands were on her head trying to keep maximum length of cock in her warm mouth. I involuntarily started to fuck her mouth and I loved it.

I held her head tightly and began to fuck her mouth slowly. I increased my speed making her choke at times. She was not looking happy with it and she dug her nails tightly in my thighs as she was holding my thighs for support. I slowed if she dug her nails tightly and she would release pressure of her nails.

I felt pressure building up for shooting my sperms.

"I am cummingggg...Ummm .. Aaaahhhh "

"naaa...unnnnn...ummmmm.. " She was trying to avoid cumming in her mouth but I knew it's just matter of some time. I held her tightly and began to fuck her mouth...She tried pushing me with her might but I held her there. I started shooting in her mouth, one after another, 4-5 shoots and I left her after few seconds of last shot.

She rushed to washroom from there trying to prevent semen from spilling. She closed the washroom door and I let myself fall have a free fall on to couch. I was feeling drained out.

"Rascal, don't use force on me next time..." She said and hit me with cushion.

I pulled her to me and kissed on her cheeks, "You loved it or not..."

"No, I was feeling like used. We do it the way where we both are comfortable. Now leave me. Would you like to have coffee?"

"Yes, please..." I chuckled and squeezed her boobs.

"Rascal..." she hit me again with cushion and left picking up her clothes.

Few minutes later... We were back in our clothes. She was in her skirt but this time with spaghetti top. I loved short skirt on long legs. She was sipping her coffee looking out of the window. No talks.

"Is anything serious or you want to talk?" I asked.

"YES, mmmm.. I hope you understand where all this stops and I have not made mistake doing this thing with you." She has concern in her voice. Rightly so, she was married and respectable family in the society.

"I understand and I assure you that I am in for action and fun. I will never ever bother you and your normal life will never be disturbed and moreover I love having sex with you. I mean you are gorgeous woman and fun. But, again... you tell me that this is over...than this is over." I was equally serious and sounded like a young man of words.

"Oh my my... look at you.." She came closer to me ending her coffee. "You are really a darling."

She hugged me. She continued without breaking the embrace, "thanks..."

"You feel I am slut ..." She asked

"Nooo, Why this question? I just consider myself lucky and sometimes we all need to fulfill our desires. I am happy that we did. No regrets."

"Thanks, don't stop doing it. I love the bull in you." we moved on to her bedroom and next, we were lying on bed side by side.

"I didn't get it, what do you mean by doing it?

"We do it...this thing.."

"What this thing..." I tried to make her utter those words.

"Rascal, I know what you want to hear." She continued "The way you fuck me, you fuck my pussy with your cock. Happy now..."

Next we were cuddling on her bed and we slept. We woke up to find that we have been sleeping for couple of hours now. It was 2115 Hrs. on clock and both of were feeling hungry.

"I don't want to cook. No cook, no maid today, I have given all of them leave for a week."

"No issues, would you like to have Pizza?"

We got Pizza delivered from pizza hut and we finished dinner while watching TV. We cleaned dishes after that, yes, we did it together. We took showers and I was there in her bedroom resting. While waiting for her to come out of showers I plugged in my earphones and played music making best use of mobile phone. I had my eyes closed and I was listening to melodies. I felt her by my side, I removed my earphones and looked at her.

She was looking like sex goddess. Looking fresh after bath she was in black baby doll nightie which was all see through the net. She was wearing black laced bra and panty to match it. I was feasting on her body and she noticed change in expression and eyes filling with lust. No words spoken, we came closer to each other and in no time we were kissing.

She loved smooching and fact was visible as we tried to suck each other lips. We were locked while we rolled couple of times. One tine she was on top and other time I was on top of her.

The bed she shared with her husband was my playground today, this triggered my passion further to fuck her. We stripped each other and went into 69 position. We both had similar things on mind. We were locked in providing full attention to oral sex. She was on top and started sucking my cock as well as balls which made me groan and I started to press my mouth harder on her pussy lips.

I was literally trying to suck her pussy with my full mouth. My tongue was making her pussy wetter. It went on for couple of minutes more. When she called for action, "Fuck me, fuck me now..."

I made her go doggy style, she bent herself on the bed and raised her hips as high as possible while lowering her shoulders with folded arms. I positioned myself and plunged my cock in her pussy. I pushed it to hilt and my balls touched her. I held her by her hips and started fucking her with long strokes. I pushed harder while going in especially at last moments to give her hard fucking, reaching inside her as far as possible.

She was moaning and I loved her cries. Noise of our bodies slapping filled the room.

** ploft ploft Ummm aahhhh uuunnnn...aaaaa..ploft ploft continued *

I bent over top of her slightly reaching of her boobs and grabbed them. It was better position now, I had pussy for my cock and boobs to squeeze. I kept fucking her with increased pace while mauling her boobs. I slowed down a bit to catch my breath and gather strength. I was back holding her hips when I was attracted by her asshole...It seemed inviting to me and I poked my middle finger in it.

"...aaahhh.. What are..umm.. You doing...idiot...stop it.. it hurts..aannnhh.."

"hmmm...I feel we should do anal...please let me fuck your ass..." I had started fingering her asshole.

"..ummmm..NO..not at all..it is painful...ummm but I like this..your fingers..ummm"

My fingering continued doing her asshole "Have you been ever been fucked in your ass...?"

"Yes..aahh...but it is painful.mmmm..He fucks me sometime but your cock is bigger like a bull..."

"Ok.. Let us do once..." I pulled myself out with urgency and reached for Vaseline jelly on dressing table.

"No..No.. I told you...you cannot fuck me there...please... we may try some other style.."

"..Let us try , if you feel it very painful. I will pull out... Promise.."

"Promise... else I will not let you touch me also next time..."

"Done..." I started applying jelly on my cock and on her asshole...I started fingering her with middle finger and then with 2 fingers.... She was clinching pillow with her palms, I was now getting impatient and I placed my cock head on her asshole...I slapped her ass cheeks couple of times and pressed them.

"Please...no...nooooo.." she cried.