School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pushed my cock head in... It went by half inch first...

"aahhhhh...no...no...no...pull out..." she cried. Instead of pulling out, I waited for her to calm down and stop banging her palm on mattress. I gave one hard push this time...and she fell flat on bed and with that fall on top of her caused more than half of my cock inside her...From doggy style the scene changed to fucking from behind lying on bed. Her boobs were crushed on mattress and her raised hips had a cock plugged in her asshole.

She shouted..."aaahhhhhhh...." I put my hand on her mouth to avoid getting attention of neighbors..

"Don't shout...we don't want neighbors here..."

"noo...absolutely not rascal, but it hurts..."

I could feel that she was in little pain there.

"...ok...slow....slow..."I pulled a little out and then in... trying to get some lubrication help motion...

"aannnnhh...aannnhh..AAAAHHHHH.." She continued her whimpering sounds...

"Feeling ok...anhhh..." I asked her while continuing with slow and small strokes...

"Hmm...little bit..." I continued to slowly pull in and pull out... I pulled her face sideways and smooched her.... suddenly I was getting more excited. I began to fuck her hard increasing my speed... Sounds of her ass slapped my body filled the room.

"Yes...yeaahhh...fuck me...." She nodded. I was now lying on her back and fucking her asshole with full vigor. The room was filled with moans and sounds of my body slapping her ass ...I pushed my palms to grab her boobs without stopping pounding her asshole... I was able to hold back thanks to couple of earlier fuck sessions...

She again started to beg me ... "Stop....ahhhh..ummm...it is hurtung...finish fast..."

I was now pumping her harder and faster knowing that I am going to ejaculate soon...

"...finish it please... it is hurting...annnhhhh..aahhhh..ah..ahhh.."

I was shooting inside her....more than couple of jets inside her...and I was lying on top her...

"Get off you rascal..." she shouted.

I got down from my ride and cleaned my weapon. She was tired enough to even turn around. I saw cum leaking from asshole...

I slapped her ass cheeks..."I need some sleep now..."

"Of course...you tore my asshole fucking like a dog ...now you need rest...AND I AM NOT GOING

TOMORROW.... I need some fucking rest ..."

"Yes, my bitch but we have tournament..."

"Fuck off with this ...I will make some excuse. I need rest...don't you understand.."

"Yes, I got it..."

"And, do get up early. I will drop you to nearest place from where you can get cab in my car. I would not like people talking...Now fuck off and sleep.."

She cleaned off and we slept. Slept together cuddling.

Next morning I was dropped to nearest landmark from where I picked up a private taxi to Pune and I left for Pune in Taxi. Those who are interested to know about my badminton tournament. I was runners up in singles event.