All Comments on 'School Counsellor Spanked'

by P_V

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
disobedient1disobedient1over 15 years ago
best storey ever

This is the very best storey that i have ever read either on here, our other sites, books, are mags. There is normaly always something u thing i wish he wouldnt do that to her and do this instead but this one i wouldnt change anything at all i really really enjoyed so much so i even woke this morning wet just thinking of it,thank you x

gspanker051gspanker051over 15 years ago
Very good

Very good spanking Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

Of the thousands of spanking stories I've read this is absolutely one of the best. I love the interaction of the characters, the role changes as things progress, and I'm a particular fan of disciplining ladies via the wooden paddle -- wish strictness but no abuse -- so this story really pushed my buttons. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Still cummmmmmmming

Wow, I am so fucking satisfied. I wish this story could be utterly true for me. I'm printing it out and will read it often. Now I must change my knickers.

GemFox69GemFox69almost 15 years ago
You are an erotic god

Read through your Orgasm Torture stories today that left me wanting more, and I found this.

You rock and Val can come work me over anytime.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Don't much like abusive stories

But this one was good, even though he beat her. Yes, he assaulted and abused her but somehow you made it seem ok. Well done, for an abusive sod.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Spanking is 'Good' for the Soul!

Spanking was the 'Norm' 39 Years Ago! It Never Disappeared, it Went Underground! Women, as Well as Men, are Getting Spanked on the 'Bare', some in Bondage and ALL Disciplined! Much Relief for Everyone! Great Story! Many More?

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
Remembering the old days.....

As a youngster in catholic school, it just so happened that the day after detention I was approached by a female teacher who scolded me saying that my behavior the previous evening was unacceptable toward one of her friends who ran the detention. She said that if she got the chance that she would be giving me a very hard bare bottomed spanking. That really turned me on. It never happened that particular evening but the thought of being escorted into her office having my pants pulled off and pulling me over her lap really got me aroused. This fantasy of being dominated by a stern sexy woman or sexy lady gets me hard. Knowing I'd be spanked on my bare bottom just as the school counsellor was and in the very place where I attended school is such a turn on. Imagining being draped over a woman's thighs, while she scolds you for your naughtiness, and all the while knowing that what is to come is unceremoniously a very hard spanking that will involve hands, paddles, and most often a wooden hairbrush to be used in supplying the much needed spanking.

The School Counsellor Spanked is by far one of the best stories concerning spanking a bare bottom without going overboard and abusive. I loved the descriptions of the two people and the roles that they played. Great story!!!!!

To be perfectly honest, I'm looking forward in having my bottom spanked hopefully very soon! Let me know if you can help.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Well writen

I love so many details while reading the hottest scenes. I like your way.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

very good. you just forgot to "ask" no, command her to go to dinner with you when it hurt to sit properly. Suggest the spanking over the desk should be i your Home Office

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_V@P_V
Wouldn't even know where to start. As far as what brings me here - my mind has always been centered on *sex* - even from a very young age. I read "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)" when I was 10. I knew more about reproduction t...