School Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin. Erin. No. Please."

Again, the words didn't indicate what the body was doing. The harder Erin pressed her mouth onto Courtney's pussy, the harder the pussy raised off the bed onto Erin's mouth.

Courtney squirmed uncontrollably on the bed. She cried out each time Erin wrapped her lips around the clit. Courtney grabbed her friend's head and held it in place, never wanting it to leave.

And then she began to cum.

Erin licked and sucked the clit as hard as she could, despite Courtney's gyrations. Amid cries of ecstasy, Courtney began to thrust her body up to Erin's mouth as though she wanted to fuck it. Erin did her best to satisfy.

The sounds of Courtney's orgasm combined with Erin's lapping at her pussy. Erin's tongue and lips stroked across Courtney's wet cunt and up to the clit over and over again. Erin began to taste the other woman's juices as they flowed. She used them to moisten the clit and suck it some more.

Courtney's hands moved to her breasts and she massaged them the way Erin had done earlier. She twirled the nipples between her fingers and felt her pussy tremble some more. Deep inside, her orgasm rose and fell with each new attack by Erin's mouth.

Finally, she couldn't cum any more. When she fell back onto the bed in a heap, Erin worked her way up her body until they could kiss. Courtney tasted the sweetness of her own body on Erin's mouth and tongue. They rolled over in a deep caress.

Soon, Courtney was on top of her new lover. She took Erin's full breasts into her mouth one by one and brought the nipples to full erection. Erin, close to cumming just from the excitement of bringing Courtney to an orgasm, watched as her body was licked down to her pussy.

She lifted her head to watch as Courtney's tongue slid across her open thighs. It moved up. Higher.

Erin threw her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes...

*

Author's Comment: I will continue this story if you wish. Please give me feedback. Thank you. Marly.

12