School Daze Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any encouragement Erin was up on the table. She reclined all the way back with her knees hanging over the edge. She then drew her leg up so that her feet rested on the table and let her knees relax to the sides revealing the most sensual portions of her flesh. Erin had only a wisp of hair on her mons and the rest was bare. I asked her if she shaved , but she said she didn’t have to because she never had much hair down there. Her lips were full, pink, moist and separating. The hood covering her clit was retracting and her little button was screaming for some attention. Her labia were so engorged that the entrance to her vagina was clearly visible and her moisture extended from her lips across her perineum to her little pink starfish. If I could see any deeper into her, I would be able to examine her tonsils.

I started by studying her outer labia and working my way inward gently tracing each part as I went. My face was about a foot from her crotch and I sure she could feel the warmth of my breath mix with the moisture of her treasures. The aroma of her excitement was getting stronger and I also found myself hard again. I let my finger tips run up between her folds over her clit then back down to circle the entrance to her vagina.

By this time Erin was writhing with excitement and almost unable to contain her self as she was grinding her ass into the table and rubbing her breast. I told her I needed to examine her G-spot. Her vagina gave the slightest bit of resistance as my finger press against her opening then it gave way willingly with Erin’s hips pushing up trying to get my finger deeper inside her. I slid my middle finger about an inch inside her and let it rub against the little soft spot.

During all of this I had lost track of what Amanda was doing. She was sitting a couple of feet away from me and was transfixed on the site and lightly rubbing her breasts through the material of her black dress.

I told Erin it was my turn to feel how her vaginal muscles contracted when she orgasms and she should start rubbing her clit while I slid two fingers into her as far as I could. With out anymore encouragement she eagerly started massaging her clit while her hips where pushing against my hand. It didn’t take long for her to let out a long moan while her whole body tensed. I could feel the muscle of her vagina start to contract with a milking action trying to draw my fingers deeper inside her. She continued to massage her clit and after a few seconds her body tensed again and again until after the fourth orgasm she collapsed.

“God I love multiple orgasms.” She exclaimed.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her vagina then picked up the same towel she used to clean me off and started to return the favor. Erin got up off the table and started looking to get dressed.

She looked down at my erection pressing against the material of my underwear. “Did you enjoy the show?”

“Yeah, that was incredible.”

“Where are my panties?”

We found them under the table and she slipped them on. Thankfully she was satisfied with just putting her panties on and left the T-shirt on the floor so I could continue to enjoy her breasts.

Amanda was still sitting in the same spot still lightly touching her breasts when I turned to her and said. “ Your turn”

“Now wait a minute. This little game of show and tell was your idea. I didn’t agree to anything.”

Erin chimed back. “Hay, if your going to see ours, your going to have to show us yours. That way everything is equal. Anyway I can’t get a good look at my own goodies I want to see what it looks like from down below.”

At that point Amanda stood up. At first I thought she was just going to walk out of the room. Then she stopped reached around her back and stared to pull down the zipper to her dress. She let the dress hang from her breast for a couple of seconds then let it drop to the floor. She was standing there naked. Slim body, perky C-cup breast, hard pink nipples and a firm ass that you would just want to sink your teeth into..

“Shit, Amanda don’t you wear any underwear?” Erin laughed.

“I was going to show Shit for brains the time of his life tonight then he started puking. His loss.”

“Somebody ought to tell him what he missed. If his hangover isn’t bad enough, knowing he missed out on a roll with you should really make him feel like crap.” I said.

Amanda sat on the edge of the table. “ I have some thing to tell you first so you so you don’t freak out.”

Amanda went on. “Remember in class when Pam talked about female ejaculation?”

We both nodded.

“Well this is embarrassing” she continued.” Sometimes I squirt when I cum”

Both Erin and I jaws dropped a little and our eyes opened wide in amazement.

“It surprised the hell of me the first time it happened. I didn’t know what was happening and now Pam says it might be pee. It only happens when I masturbate and when I‘m rubbing my clit and G-spot at the same time. I do have to tell you though, when it happens they are seriously the most intense orgasms, I almost passed out a couple of times.

“Well,” I said,” I think we need to research this our selves. You just lay back and let us get started with our exam. “

Amanda reclined back on the table and brought her leg up in the same manner that Erin had done earlier. I place my hands on her knees and gently pushed them a part to reveal the delicate folds of her sex.

Amanda had a little more hair on her triangle. Still light and fluffy with just a little fuzz reaching down between her legs. Her lip were a little larger than Erin’s. Still full, retracting and wet. I started my exam by touching her at the base of her perineum at the edge of her starfish and gently ran it between the folds of her labia major and minor over the top of the hood covering her clit then down the other side back to where I started. Then I took my finger and ran it between the fold of her inner lips over the opening of her vagina and up to her clit then back down circled the entrance of her vagina and slipped it in an inch or so to feel her G-spot.

Amanda was squirming at this point. She was rubbing her nipples with one hand and had started to massage her clit with the other. Her juices started running out of her love hole as I penetrated it with my finger.

“Hold on a minute.” I said to her. “ Don’t cum yet. Erin hasn’t had a chance to examine you.”

I moved my chair over to the side to allow Erin to slide into the examiners position. Erin cautiously reached out to touch Amanda’s now highly sensitive area.

“I’ve never touched another woman down here.”

Amanda replied. “This is a first for me too.”

Erin’s nipples were as hard as bullets as she started to touch Amanda and trace her delicate areas with her finger tips. Amanda was about out of control at this point, bouncing her ass on the table as she rubbed her breasts.

“I think we better let Amanda relieve herself before she explodes.” I told Erin.” And I want to watch her squirt.”

I asked Amanda if there was anything I could do to help her get off. She ask me if I would rub her G-spot while she massaged her clit.

I moved back into position and gently inserted two fingers into Amanda’s vagina and slowly started to rub her G-spot with my finger tips. I looked over at Erin and she had her panties pushed to the floor and was slowly rubbing her clit , lost in her own world. My cock was about to rip thought my shorts, and since everyone else in the room was about to get of, I didn’t want to be the only one left out. I was able to push my shorts to the floor with my free hand and started to stroke my self without losing contact with Amanda.

It didn’t take long for Amanda’s body to start to tense. I started to feel the muscles around the opening to her vagina start to contract when it happened. A squirt, about the width of a pencil, of clear slippery liquid shot out of her urethra and traveled about a foot down my arm and dripped onto my cock. This repeated three times at five second intervals. The warm fluid bathed my shaft and the slipperiness increased the sensitivity. For the second time that night I could feel the pressure starting to build. My wad was starting to travel up my cock then my whole body convulsed again with my cum shooting out the tip of my dick hitting Amanda on the thigh. At the same time Erin’s body was shaking from her own orgasm.

We all stayed motionless for a minute afterward not quite knowing what to say or do. After the post orgasmic excitement passed we might have all been a little embarrassed at our actions. I picked up the towel and cleaned Amanda off then myself. Amanda was still laying on the table, limp with exhaustion. I leaned over and gave her a little kiss on the cheek then stepped over to Erin and gave her a full on frontal hug. As we hugged my semi-hard cock pressed against her lower abdomen and her beautiful full breasts pressed into my chest.

We all had a close examination of the fluid that shot out of Amanda and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t urine. This seemed to help relieve some of Amanda’s embarrassment knowing that she wasn’t urinating when she orgasms.

“I’ve never known studying could be so much fun.” Amanda replied. “ I just might try to be a better student.”

We all got our clothes a round and got dressed. Then we sat down and finished off the wine. While we talked, we agreed to a little pact between us. It consisted of an agreement that we always “study” together as a group for our Human Sexuality class. We could not “study” for the class without the group. And we would stick strictly to the class curriculum.

When I left the girls that night, I still could not believe what we had all taken part in. It made those stories on the internet seem tame. I was looking forward to seeing Erin in class tomorrow and living up to the agreement of our pact. Little did I know what lay ahead for us as the semester continued.

Stay tuned.

12