School Daze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

The gal at the cash register was also a college student and was very nonchalant about three people buying one vibrator.

"This is the third vibrator I’ve sold this morning. Pam must have given her lecture on masturbation this morning. I took the class last year. I bet I sold eight or nine that day."

I dropped the girls off at their apartment, reminding Amanda not to try out her new toy until our study session tonight. Two more classes today, the last one ending at five. After the last class I headed back to my apartment to shower and change. I tried to have a light diner, but I found I was too horny and excited to think much about eating. At six-thirty I decided that I could take it anymore and hopped in the truck for the short five mile trip to the girl’s apartment.

It took me twenty-five minutes to make the five mile trip thanks to some idiot on the freeway who decided to run his car into the median. No one was hurt, but everyone for miles had to slow down and look. I think that was his punishment for his deed, a visit from a state trooper and absorbing the wrath of all the commuters.

Amanda opened the door wearing a shear white satin bathrobe. She had that fresh radiance of just emerging from her shower. Her blond hair hanging over her shoulder brushed, but still slightly damp. The bathrobe draped loosely over her shoulders gathered and tied at the waist and seemed to sling underneath her breasts.

"Hi, your right on time," she said as she kissed me on the cheek.

" I would have been here twenty minutes ago if it wasn’t for the traffic"

I saw that the room had been prepared for our study session. The room was soft in the glow of candle light, with some indirect light coming from the kitchen. The couch and recliner had been turned in toward the coffee table in the center and covered with large bath towels. Three wine glasses and a bottle of wine sat on the table. Next to the bottle was Amanda’s purchase from earlier today along with Erin’s infamous red gel vibrator, a string of white pearl size beads, and a bottle of hand lotion. Amanda invited me to have a seat and poured me a glass of wine as I took my place on the couch.

Just as I was about to take my first sip of wine the door from Erin’s bedroom opened and emerged. She had the same freshly washed radiance that Amanda had. Erin was also wearing a bathrobe, not a shear one but one of those fluffy Turkish types, but still just as sexy.

I jokingly remarked at their freshly washed appearance. "So what did you two do shower togther?"

Erin smiled. "It does save water you know."

I didn’t think my cock could get any harder until the thought of these two beautiful ladies in the shower getting soaped up and slippery entered my mind. I swear I just about came right then. I could feel those pre-ejaculatory pulses starting at the base of my cock and had to concentrate to suppress them.

"That’s right I remember, you do like to start off in the shower. Next time I want to join you."

"That can be arranged."

Amanda sat on the couch next to me and Erin took her place in the recliner as I pour each a glass.

So, was Amanda a good girl? You didn’t start without me did you?

No, we have both been good. And we are both very horny.

"So what’s the plan"

Erin started out. "The purpose of our little get-together is to do an in-depth study of human sexuality. To take the information from class and take it to the next level and beyond. I think we should start out by discussing our feelings about masturbation. I want to get into each others minds. I want to know how you feel about masturbation, how it can help you and what goes through your mind while your doing it."

I started out. " Masturbation is great, some of the best orgasm I’ve ever had have been masturbating. Don’t get me wrong it won’t take the place of sex with a partner but it is different. When your just taking care of your self you can really treat your self like your partner wouldn’t know how. Face it I’m sure we have all had partners that just sort of show up or are just concerned with their own orgasm. Even when I’m in a relationship having regular sex I will still masturbate."

Amanda agreed. "Sometimes the more sex I having the more I want. Often my partner won’t want it as much as I do or can’t do it as much as want to. Usually when a relationship starts were doing it like a couple of rabbits, three or four times a day. Then he will start to wear down while I still want more. And that’s if they know what they are doing. I hate it when you have to stop and give directions."

"Most of my sexual experience has been with masturbation." Erin started to say. " I have had some boyfriends, but they are too high maintenance and I don’t have the time with school, and the sex with them hasn’t been too great. Last Thursday was actually the first time I have had an orgasm with a guy’s fingers in me. I imagine that someday I will get into a relationship with the right person at the right time and the sex will be great but in the mean time I can take care of myself. I appreciate what Pam said that masturbation is sex."

‘So Erin," I asked," When did you discover that you liked to be watched while you played with yourself?"

"It was the last time we met. I have never experienced anything like it. I mean I was so turned on by watch you and when I got up on the table I felt so venerable. Just lying there naked with my legs spread wide for all to see. When I started rubbing myself, the sensitivity of the touch must have been magnified ten times and when you slipped your fingers inside me every muscle and nerve in my body must have fired at once."

" I know, when your vaginal muscles started to contract I thought they were going to suck my whole hand in. Amber, when did you decide that you were an exhibitionist."

"It was that same night. Catching you with your pants down was great and watching cum while I held your balls was even better. But then watching Erin there on the table was I don’t think I have ever seen anything so absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you." Erin blushed.

Amanda got up from her seat and walked around to where Erin was sitting leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "No, thank you."

"Well" I added. "Watching you squirt will be a sight I will fantasize about for years to come."

Erin replied. "I’m jealous. I want to squirt too."

"Maybe we can work on that. "

"Enough with the preliminaries," Erin continued. "I want to know what goes through your mind while your masturbating. And I don’t just want you to tell me. I want you to verbalize your thoughts while we watch you.

" I guess then I am over dressed for this" I stood and kicked off my shoes and socks. and started to pull my shirt over my head. I was more than ready to get naked in front of these lovely ladies.

" And don’t cum too quickly, make it last," Amanda said.

I undid my bel and jeans and let the works fall to the floor. I now stood bare ass naked in front of these two gorgeous ladies with an erection that I could feel pulsating with each heart beat.

"So what are you thinking?" Erin asked.

"You used the word vulnerable earlier. That pretty much describes it right now and incredibly turned on." I sat back down on the couch and started to let my finger run up and down the underside of my cock."My cock is vary sensitive right now. This feels so good. " I let my mind wander into that blissful state where the sexual thoughts reside. " I’m thinking about the other night and how sexy your naked bodies looked up there on the table. I’m remembering how your breasts looked, your hard nipples and how much I wanted to kiss them and roll my tongue over them."

Erin loosened the tie around her robe and pulled the top to the sides revealing the creamy white flesh of her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were as hard as they were the other night. She cupped each breast in her hands a let her fingers brush over her nipples. "So kiss my nipples do you? . Well you can look, but you can’t touch"

Amanda was rubbing her breasts through the silky material of her sheer robe, her nipples straining against the material. Both ladies continued to rub their breasts while I stroked my cock.

"I think you may need a little lubrication. Let’s see what we can do" Erin said as she reached for the bottle of lotion. Erin knelt between my legs with her face about a foot away from my cock, her breast still exposed lightly brushing the insides of my thighs. I held my cock at the head with my thumb and forefinger while she applied a bead of lotion from my urethra to my scrotum. Both ladies were transfixed on my cock as I continued to stroke my cock and let my hand encircled the head with each stroke. The lubrication enhanced the sensitivity of my strokes and was bringing me closer to the edge faster than I want to get there.

"What are you thinking now?"

"I’m remembering what your pussies looked like. The pink full lips, the wetness just dripping out of you. Thinking how much I would like to taste you and smell you."

That was all the encouragement that Amanda needed to stand and let her robe fall from her shoulders to the floor. She was now naked, the candle light flickering off her warm skin. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Erin’s, capped with a light brown areola about an inch in diameter ending in a soft pink nipple pointing slightly upward. She sat in the crook of the couch and raised a foot to the seat opening her leg and letting me view her treasure. The light blond hair on her mons was barely visible in the glow of the candle light, the pink lips of her labia her full wet and inviting.

Erin then stood and let her robe drop. Surprisingly she had on a pair of high cut cotton panties. Not because of modesty but it was part of her plan. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band and pushed them to the floor. She reached down and picked them up then tossed them to again land square in the chest.

"Here, knock your self out, I hope these are wet enough for you."

"They’re soaked" With my free hand I lifted them to my nose. I inhale deeply like I was holding the fragrant rose. The mixture of her sent with her perfume started as a warm glow in my head then spread down thru my chest as I continued to stroke my cock.

Erin sat back down in the recliner and put her legs up over the arm rest and was spread wide open. Her hand drifted down towards her button and started to tackle herself. " Is this what you want to see? Or do you like the view from my backside?" She pushed the chair back into the reclined position and flipped over into the doggie position. She spread her legs as wide as the chair would allow giving me a great view of her little pink starfish and her dripping full lips.

This was starting to become to much for me. I could feel my testicles start to draw up and the muscles at the base of my cock start to tighten in preparation for my eruption. I was close to the point of no return and needed to slow this down before it ended too soon. I squeezed the base of my cock trying to reverse the process. I felt a few twitches in my PC muscles but I was able to suppress my ejaculation.

" I needed to slow down before I lose it. " I said trying to catch my breath and regain my composure." Erin, you look like you’re in the mood. Take us on a tour of your dirty little mind."

Erin sat there in the recliner and started to let her fingers dip between her legs as she started her story. "Last summer I took a drive up north, by my self, I just got out of one of those relationships I was telling you about. I ended up out in the farm country and stopped for the night a bed and breakfast converted from an old farm house. I had a wonderful brass bed with big French doors leading out to a privet deck. I took a shower to wash off the road grime as a late afternoon thunder storm moved in. I walked out onto the deck with just a towel wrapped around me and could feel the breeze start to pick up. The fields had that smell of the impending rain. I laid down in a deck chair and let the towel fall to the sides. The rain started, it was cold at first but refreshing. I started to massage the rain drops into my breasts. My nipples were hard from the cold at first, then hard from my excitement. " Erin picked up the red gel vibrator from the table and started to run it over her breasts. "My fingers found their way between my folds, dipping them inside me to lube them. Then I started to massage my clit. As the rain increased so did my rubbing, I was into it with both hands, two fingers pumping my vagina and the other rubbing my clit. As I came, the sky opened up, first a giant flash of light then the tremendous crash of thunder. The storm left as quickly as it came on. I still laid there naked on the deck. The earth and sky experienced its own sort of post orgasmic stillness." Erin had moved the vibrator from her breast and was sliding it up and down her folds, her hard little clit could be seen poking out as she ran the vibrator over her labia. Then she raised her hips and slipped it all the way in one thrust. Each time she slid the vibrator out more of her more of her fluid would trickle over her perineum. Her strokes became more powerful and she started to thrusts hips, to meet the inward thrust of the vibrator, as the pace increased. Before longs her back arched and she let out a long moan, a couple of more pumps and she arched again then a third time before curling up in a ball withdrawing and vibrator and relaxing.

Both Amanda and I were fascinated by her tail and kept our finger busy as her watched Erin going trough the throws of orgasm. I started to feel the sensation of my testicles being drawn up once more, my PC muscle stated to tighten again as I watched Erin bring her self to orgasm. I was close to the point of no return and needed to cool off again.

"That is such a cool story," Amanda said, "Is that true?"

"All of it," Erin replied without opening her eyes.

After a minute Erin managed to pull herself up in her chair "So Amanda are you ready to play with your new toy?"

I have got to do something this towel is soaked through. I’m starting to make a puddle.

"Since you have never used a vibrator before, I am going to give you some instructions OK?"

"Ok but don’t leave me hanging too long. I’m about to pop all on my own."

"Grab the vibrator and turn it on at the base, you may want to start on low. Start rubbing it over and between your breasts. Now touch the tip to your nipples. Some lubrication will help." Erin took the lotion and applied some to each of Amanda’s nipples. " Now let it slowly drop down your tummy and let it slip between your legs. Lie all the way back put your head on the arm rest, spread your leg up over the back of the couch. Now we can see all of you. Run the vibrator up and down length ways. That’s it girl, gets it all nice and wet! Now touch the tip right on your clit. "

Amanda eagerly followed Erin’s instruction, the pulsations for her new toy were driving her toward pure ecstasy

I with Amanda in this position I ended up sitting some what between her legs and had a great view of both her holes. I couldn’t take anymore, I put some more lotion on my hand and started to work my cock with long slow strokes. Erin apparently had recovered too, she had her vibrator on high and was pushing in and out of herself with her hip thrusting up into the air like she was getting fucked. Erin started moaning and was going over the edge one more time. Amanda was on her own.

Amanda took the dripping pink rocket and stuck the point into her vagina. She inserted the rocket about five inches inside her and her hip began that involuntary fucking motion. I don’t know how she had the resolve to do it but she was able to grab her beads. She looped them over the vibrator sticking out of her hole reached behind her self with one hand and grabbed the other end just above the vibrator then began working them back and forth. The result was the beads starting at her rear entry up over her perineum around her labia and the vibrator on over her clit. Her hip thrusts became more intense and her breathing was coming in rapid audible moans. Then with one big thrust of her hips she started coming. The thin clear stream of her ejaculate came squirting out of her urethra bathing my cock, hand and balls. For the third time that night I was on the verge of coming and this time I wasn’t going to stop short.

The fluid from Amanda’s ejaculate provided great lubrication and the warmth dripping over my balls. Again my testicles started draw up, the muscles at the base of my scrotum stated to tighten. With the first pulse my entire body contracted, I could feel the warm flushing of my skin, and the hot cum traveling up my urethra and shooting out the tip of my cock. My cock must have spasmed five or six times each time shooting my creamy ejaculate a couple of feet into the air with a sizable amount landing on Amanda’s thigh. Amanda scooped it up with her finger tips and started to rub on her clit until she came again.

We all just of sat there in silence, still clouded in the disbelief of what had just happened. Erin and Amanda then simultaneously started to giggle. I couldn’t help but join in. I grabbed one of the towels and started to clean up our sexual juices. Ladies first, dipping the towel down between their legs, then off myself and any stray sprays off the furniture.

We all sat around for a while, no one bothering covering up. Before long I felt that familiar pulsation in my penis. My little brain was telling the big brain it was ready to go again. Without any second thoughts I started to stroke it until I came a second time. After all I told the girls, "Who knows how long it may be before we get a chance to study again?"

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12