All Comments on 'School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01'

by BradGarrettStories

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Simply Very Good.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter tomorrow

The second chapter has been approved and will post tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hmmm

not really blackmail now is it

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years agoAuthor
it's still blackmail.....

.....even if the other person ends up liking it. The premise was blackmail, but that doesn't mean it has to be something the other person doesn't want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

A great story. I hope it ends with her pregnant with the man's child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It may be blackmail

But that doesn't make this non-con or even reluctance. Seriously, I realize the whole concept he pretends he's running on is "teaching her the consequences of her actions", but he's really teaching her "fuck your way out of trouble" and I doubt he's really stupid enough to delude himself into believing otherwise.

That's the point - just because it's blackmail doesn't make it non-con. If I use a tape of someone snorting cocaine to blackmail them into accepting one million dollars, it sure isn't going to be non-con or reluctance when they accept it, anymore than it's non-con or reluctance when the little slut already had a crush on him and was perfectly willing to do what he was "blackmailing" her into doing.

If you're going to run multi parts, put them in their proper category. That would be erotic couplings, or if he decides to break his "word" and have her "submit to him" so he can be Mr. Dominant, BDSM.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years agoAuthor
about the category

Its funny that you bring up the category because when I submitted the story. (both chapters were submitted the same day), I chose Erotic Couplings as my category for both stories. When they were approved, the category had changed to Non-Consent / Reluctance. Please understand when reading the story and voting that I DID NOT SELECT THIS STORY TO BE IN NON-CONSENT / RELUCTANCE, the editors of Literotica did.

it's still a blackmail story, but I completely agree that the category is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Click?

An English teacher ought to know click from clique.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Dammit, good catch!

Well, I'm not an English teacher. Haha, its just a fantasy, but good catch and I'll use it properly in the future if it comes up. Hope that one little misused word didn't spoil the story for you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't care...

....what ANYONE says or if you use "thru" instead of "through" or what freakin' category it is in! I LOVED it. Mmmm... made me hot and wet! Now, off to read Chapter 2! XO

69red8369red83about 11 years ago
hmm, enticing,

I had a thing for my English teacher, but sadly nothing ever came of it, but I have to say this was well thought out and it had my pussy dripping wet, cannot wait to read the second chapter.

Although you missed a few grammar items, oh well it did not deviate from the story, I cannot stand when people have to critique the writer when the mistakes are simple and OMG spelled right. You are an amazing writer, and I was brought into your story wishing it was me..

Thank you so much,

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
Mmmmm

I love how she still calls him Mr. Clements. It's great to see they're both getting on knowing that what they're doing is wrong.

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 11 years ago
Love it!

Must read chapter two, right now!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Really hot story

Looking forward to reading the next part!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Orgasmic

hard and wet keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Decent Story... Baaaaaad Dialogue

The school girl thing tends to be hot because they are young, and innocent. You had your female character acting like a forty year old bar whore. It totally killed it. The dialogue was extremely cheesie.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 6 years ago
amazing

wow. absolutely loved it, moving onto the next chapter

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Like the premise, but it's marred a bit by sloppy editing.

This story really needs some more proofreading.

LilSocksLilSocksover 5 years ago
Perfection

Hottest story on this site by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A good setup and in particular I liked how he bought the outfit and toys, giving us clues as to what would happen. Like others said it could use more editing, and btw I wouldn't even bother saying that for most of the badly written stories I see. Yours is worth finishing... ooh I see Ch 02 is up. Off I go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOT MY CUP OF TEA

Rather than being harsh/mean to her, Mr. Clements could have given Brianna a loving sexuual "lesson" (even if pretending to punish her). So I was already apprehensive/dubious about this story. But when he peed on her face -- even worse, in her mouth -- I quit reading (on her pussy probably would have been OK).

And rated it low.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too abusive. Why the fascination with anal?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was mostly good, I'm not a fan of pissing in someone's mouth or ass fucking someone, it's your thing so I more than likely won;t be back.

wHATFRAt72wHATFRAt725 months ago

hurry the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

good god that's a diff level of kinky shit, pissing in someone's mouth?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous