All Comments on 'School Grounds Ch. 06'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OmegaopOmegaopover 13 years ago
I hope for more

Damm

why can't i find a slut like this

badschoolgirlxbadschoolgirlxover 13 years ago
MORE ! (=

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ! Pretty Please? (=

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
reminds me of a similar experience I went through

Geese, GettingItDone, you and I have gone through so many similar experiences (or at Ieast I and your charachters have.) I was in a very populous Communist country recently, (which for security reasons shall remain nameless) when my spouse refused me intercourse. I was so needy, after he fell asleep that night, I left him and my clothes back in the room, and I proceeded to walk up and down the stairs of the very modern hotel while completely nude! I never even thought there might be cameras in the stairway, I just needed a way to express my unbridled lust and esposing myself is my way of doing that! Usually, I can do this without consequences, and I hope our Communist hosts did not think too badly of one of their foreign guests parading around the stairway of one of their finer hotels without a stitch of clothing on!!! If they had spy cameras in the stairwell, they got a great show. If they had spy cameras in the shower of my hotel room after I retuned from my naked sojourn, then they got an even better one! I travelled up four flights of stairs, and then down the same four flights, and I never met anyone else. Oh, well. That's their loss! (P.S. this message is the first time I've revealed my sexy behavior to anyone! Even my spouse is unaware of my actions that night,and I want it to remain that way! ) Therefore, I will sign in as Annonimous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous