School Nurse's Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're OK with this aren't you Rob?" enquired Sally cheerfully. "I thought you might like to watch me getting my bottom spanked and then you'll know what turns me on." Rob looked at Stephanie, who smiled ruefully, then at Nick and finally back to Sally. He nodded slowly.

"Good," announce Nick jovially, "Now Sally, over my knee please, I'm going to let you keep those wholly inadequate bikini bottoms on for now, partly because I want a colour match for the tone I intend to bring to your cheeks, but they will most certainly be coming down before I have finished."

Sally spread herself languorously across Nick's lap. He left the paddle on the seat next to him and delivered a crisp smack to each of Sally's upthrust cheeks. "Now, when were you last spanked Sally?" he asked.

"Much too long ago," she replied with a giggle.

"Well, we must do some catching up then mustn't we?" Nick replied. With that he delivered a measured volley of slaps to the bikini bottoms that only partly covered Sally's delightfully curvy derriere. Sally wriggled and panted a little but kept in position as Nick slowly increased the force of his slaps. Stephanie could see that the areas of flesh not covered by her bikini were starting to adopt a nice rosy glow, but nowhere near the scarlet of her swimming costume yet. Rob simply gazed fixated.

After another dozen to her gyrating bottom with his hand Nick announced "I think it's time your bikini pants came down, wouldn't you agree Sally?" Her response was just an extended "Mmmmm," as she arched her hips to make his job easier.

Nick eased the red scrap of material down to her knees, to reveal a pleasingly all over pink glow in her cheeks. He raised his hand again. "A bit more with the hand I think, before I promote you to the paddle," he informed her. He resumed his rhythmic spanking as Sally moved her hips increasingly agitatedly across his lap. Stephanie knew just how she would be feeling at this point and presently Nick relived her longing by sliding his right hand slowly up between her thighs and burying his thumb deep between her legs while his index and middle finger found her clitoris and began a gentle circular motion. Small strangled gasps were emanating from Sally's throat. Rob gave up any attempt to hide the bulge in his shorts as he got up for a better view.

"Now how was that for a warm-up?" enquired Nick pleasantly. Without waiting for Sally's reply he withdrew his hand from her moistness and picked up the black leather paddle, bringing it down sharply on her right buttock and then the left. Sally gasped more in surprise than pain. He followed up with a swift half dozen to each cheek, making them bounce and wobble. He then began smoothing the leather over her flesh in a series of circular movements, while imperceptibly sliding his left hand across the tops of his thighs and underneath Sally's tummy. Realising where he was going, Sally raised her hips from his lap to facilitate his progress, until his fingers found her clit once more. She sank willingly on to them as Nick raised the paddle and resumed spanking her bare bottom steadily. Her hips were now moving back and forth in time with the blows, increasing the friction of her hot button against Nick's hand.

"Darling, I do think you could spank her a bit harder, I'm sure she can take it," came Stephanie's husky voice. She knew perfectly well what Sally was experiencing and from her own point of view she welcomed a firmer hand as the maelstrom in her pussy built up to boiling point.

"Absolutely," replied Nick obligingly, sweeping the paddle down harder on each bottom cheek in turn. The fingers of his left hand felt as though they were swimming in warm treacle, while increasingly disjointed gasps were coming from Sally. Rob looked on transfixed by the sight of his girlfriend being spanked close to orgasm by a man he had only met an hour ago.

Nick delivered three more firm whacks to each cheek in turn and Sally's body trembled and then jerked uncontrollably as the climax swept through her, gasping heaves coming from her lips. Nick continued to spank her but more softly as the jerking slowly abated. He allowed her to slow down at her own pace as she went limp across his lap and her breathing slowed to the point at which he thought she must lose consciousness.

Eventually Sally got enough control over her voice to speak. "That was just incredible Nick, no-one has ever made me come over his knees before, thank you, thank you, it was just so intense when it happened." She was now crying with the release.

She slowly clambered off Nick's lap and pulled her bikini bottoms most of the way up her thighs, allowing her to totter over to Rob. "Do you want a feel?" she asked him shyly. Rob ran his hand over her burning bottom.

"Certainly warm," he reported, "and colourful".

She looked at him appraisingly as she eased her pants gingerly over her bottom. "Now you know what really turns me on," she whispered.

Stephanie smiled and raised her eyebrows at Sally. "Well, I hope you found that educational Rob, now why don't you both go upstairs and freshen up and lunch will be ready in a few minutes."

Nick looked at his wife conspiratorially as Sally and Rob strode purposefully down the garden. "Better give them longer than a few minutes," he advised her.

"Oh I don't know, I think they will be finished pretty quickly," she grinned. "Then I've got another idea for after lunch."

"I've got an idea for right now," said Nick, casting his eyes upwards.

"You'll just have to wait Nick, we are the hosts remember," replied Stephanie archly, "we need to have lunch ready for when they come down. You'll get your reward later on."

"I look forward to it," replied Nick ruefully.

Stephanie set up lunch on the garden table on a paved area just before the glade of trees and waited with Nick for their guests to reappear. She was right in her assessment on time; they appeared fairly soon, looking flushed and excitable, with the odd sheepish glance at each other and from Sally in Nick's direction. "Gosh, that's certainly given me an appetite," announced Sally, making sure the cushion on her chair was properly centred before she sat down. "Do pour me a glass of wine Steph, I feel I've earned it," she said, helping herself to food. "Did you enjoy that little scenario darling?" she went on, looking at Rob, who looked slightly embarrassed but replied,

"Well, it's amazing what you find out sometimes."

Stephanie shared a secret glance with Nick. "Well I certainly enjoyed seeing that little minx get her bottom well warmed, and I know Nick was only too happy to oblige. Now, who's for vinaigrette?" Talk turned to other subjects as they ate in the warm sunshine, a second bottle of Riesling lubricating the conversation until Sally brought them back to the subject on all their minds.

"Do you know, Rob, we have reintroduced corporal punishment at Wellborough, and guess who has to dish it out? Yes, nurse Steph as the only medically trained person on the premises. What a hoot! How much of your nurse's training was devoted to spanking technique Steph?" she asked mischievously.

"None of it, as you well know, Miss Smith, it's all been learnt on my own time," she retorted. "And of course one has to know what it's like to be on the receiving end in order to be able to administer it effectively and sensitively. Now I'm just going to pop upstairs for a few minutes. Nick, why don't you bring Rob and Sal inside for some coffee and I'll be back down in a few minutes."

Without another word Stephanie headed up the garden. She had the second part of Rob's education in mind, a part she hadn't yet shared with Nick, but why should he have all the fun, she thought. She headed for her bedroom and opened the wardrobe doors. Hanging in front of her was her uniform. She stripped off all her clothes and went to her lingerie drawer, selecting a black suspender belt, sheer stockings and a pair of black lacy knickers. She quickly donned these items and added a matching bra before slipping her feet into black peep toe heels. Finally she pulled the light blue uniform over her head and adjusted it in front of the full length mirror. She gathered her hair in a clasp on top of her head and with a quick touch-up to her make-up she was ready. Her final act was to take her ebony Mason & Pearson hairbrush out of her dressing table drawer.

She went out on to the landing and could hear Nick stacking dishes in the dishwasher and the coffee percolator gurgling. She hoped he had remembered to bring everything in from the garden. She gave it a few more minutes and then descended the stairs and pushed open the sitting-room door to find all three relaxed in easy chairs with coffee in front of them. She was pleased to see the cloth bag at Nick's feet.

Nick looked up with a show of surprise. "Ah, Steph's got her spanking gear on, or should I say her work attire," he sniggered.

"Well, when Rob and Sal turned up this morning, Rob made a comment about looking forward to meeting the school nurse and sounded slightly disappointed that I wasn't in uniform, so I thought I'd show him," retorted Stephanie primly. She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs, well aware that such an action in her deliberately-shortened uniform was likely to reveal an expanse of thigh, if not stocking-top too, but she was proud of her legs and not shy about showing them. In any case, she thought, Rob had seen her in a bikini this morning. "Do pass me a coffee please, darling," she addressed Nick.

"Now Rob, you were given a demonstration this morning of the sort of thing that Sally, and indeed a lot of girls, like. But being shown it is one thing, putting it into practice is another thing altogether." She waited for her words to sink in. Nick gave her a knowing smile (she knew he wouldn't mind what she was about to suggest), Sally started moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue while Rob looked slightly apprehensive. "How would you like to get some practice on me, Rob?" suggested Stephanie softly.

Rob looked uncertainly first at Nick, who nodded his encouragement, and then at Sally who simply smiled. "Well, er, yes, that would be very nice, um, if you don't mind," Rob mumbled.

"No need to feel diffident, Rob, I'm quite experienced at this and will give you a few pointers if I think your technique could be improved," said Stephanie encouragingly. "Now why don't you position yourself in the centre of the sofa so there's plenty of room for me to stretch out over your lap, I've brought down my Mason & Pearson hairbrush that has given sterling service before and Nick will pass you the paddle that did such a good job on Sal's bottom this morning." With Rob seated to her satisfaction and with the hairbrush and paddle beside him on the sofa, Stephanie stretched herself slowly across his lap, with her heels in the air. "Ready when you are," she chirped, "just think about what you saw from Nick earlier.

Rob looked down at the pleasantly ample behind, still clad in its uniform although the hem had risen to stocking-top level and brought his hand down, delivering a firm smack to the right cheek. He paused and Stephanie entreated him to continue. Rob concentrated on making accurate contact and administered another half dozen to both cheeks alternately. "Now," he said, clearing his throat, "I am concerned that with this uniform in place the impact of this discipline will be rather cushioned so I am going to lift up the hem of your dress and continue this session on your knickers," he announced in what he hoped was a stern voice.

"Excellent," commended Stephanie, "lots of dialogue is a big turn-on for me, if you describe what you're doing or what you are going to do." Rob lifted the hem of her uniform and revealed the crisp black stockings and suspenders neatly framing the lightly tanned thighs and black knickers that covered most, but not all, of Stephanie's magnificent bottom. No sign yet of any blushing he thought, but if he kept up an even application of his palm across the whole of her bottom, the uncovered lower cheeks would give him a good idea of the condition of the clothed area. Because stockings were just not worn as much by women these days, the sight of this sexy nurse displaying her lingerie to him at quite such close quarters was an immense turn-on. He wondered if she could feel his insistent erection through his trousers. Although he had shagged Sally quickly and hard following her morning appointment with the paddle, he was fully aroused again.

He brought his palm down firmly on each black-clad cheek in turn and relished the sharp report as he made contact. Nick was looking on approvingly from the other side of the room, while Sally had risen to her feet to enjoy a better view from a rear three-quarter position. Rob continued with his hand, slowly turning the exposed parts of Stephanie's bottom to a pleasant rose colour. He paused, and mindful of Stephanie's earlier advice pronounced, "Now Stephanie, I think it's time to introduce an implement into your punishment. I am going to apply the leather paddle to your bottom - hard!"

"Ooh, Rob, that does sound scary," said Stephanie over her shoulder, making it clear she thought it was anything but.

"Don't get too complacent," warned Rob with increasing confidence in his voice, as he thwacked the paddle down first on the right cheek and then the left, causing Stephanie to wriggle and squirm across his lap, an action that was not helping his erection to subside. "I think you need this paddle applied very firmly indeed, you cheeky nurse," he added for good measure, smacking it hard across both cheeks simultaneously.

"You're doing really well Rob," breathed his victim huskily, "but isn't it time you took my knickers down?"

"I will be the judge of that," replied Rob sternly, "when I think you are ready!"

He continued to lay the paddle on firmly across the knicker-clad bottom, rewarded by increasingly short and frequent gasps from Stephanie who started to wriggle in a sense of some frustration. Nick smiled; he knew what game Rob was playing and it was fun to see Steph unable to impose her will on proceedings. He was enjoying immensely the sight of his elegant and sexy wife being thoroughly chastised by someone else, something they had never done before. Sally was staring in rapt concentration at the scene before her.

Rob put down the paddle and allowed his right hand to drift teasingly up the inside of Stephanie's thighs. She obligingly parted her legs some more but Rob just allowed one finger to trace the edge of the material between her cheeks, nonetheless noticing the lubrication that was evident from deep inside her. Stephanie gave a low moan.

"Just take them down Rob, please," she begged. Rob considered this request for a moment.

"I think you will have to ask nicely and give me a full description of what you would like me to do," he proclaimed with a hint of relish.

"Please, Rob, will you take my knickers down now and finish off my spanking on the bare bottom?" pleaded Stephanie.

"Now, if you put it like that I shall have to adhere to your request," said Rob sliding her knickers down slowly and sensuously to her stocking tops. Sally edged closer.

"You have made her bottom nice and pink," she said admiringly, "but I think you will have to give it to her a bit harder now she is all lovely and bare. I need you to get my own back for me after she gave me such a spanking just for looking in one of her disciplinary sessions at school." Rob gave her a wink and picked up the hairbrush.

"Your wish is my command," he agreed, bringing the back of the Mason & Pearson down with a crack on Stephanie's exposed cheeks. He was gratified to see a darker shade of red appear in the oval shape of the brush. "A sound bare bottom spanking with the hairbrush is what you need, young lady," he declaimed to the hapless Stephanie. The only response he got was a muffled groaning as she buried her face in one of the sofa cushions. Rob kept up a steady rhythm on each cheek in turn, making sure he covered every square inch of flesh until he was treated to the wondrous sight of black stockings and suspenders, white thighs and a crimson bottom. "You're like a newspaper Stephanie, black and white and read all over," he quipped, before once again allowing his fingers to creep up between her thighs to find the sticky wetness between her lips.

Stephanie thrust backwards, trying to draw his fingers deeper into her but Rob withdrew them. "Don't think you're getting it all your own way," he admonished, "now another crisp half dozen to each cheek and I think you're done." He delivered the promised dozen slowly and hard as Stephanie writhed in an agony of frustration across his lap. When he allowed her to get up she rose unsteadily, pulling her knickers back into place and lowering her dress.

She looked Rob in the eye with a flushed face and smeared make-up and said haltingly, "That was very good for a novice, but I think there's a bit you didn't finish."

"Oh, I think that's best left to Nick," he replied with a smirk. Nick rose to his feet, took Stephanie by the hand and said "I think we'll just pop upstairs to get Steph cleaned up, do help yourself to more coffee or whatever." Nick led Stephanie up the stairs as Sally turned to Rob.

"I think some 'whatever' is in order," she said. "That little session has given me a fresh appetite."

Nick closed the door of their bedroom behind them. "I think he did rather well, didn't you darling?"

"For God's sake, just fuck me Nick," blurted Stephanie, "that bastard has got me so horny." She reached for Nick's waist, opened his belt and trousers and yanked out his penis. "Please Nick, I need it now," she whispered before making sure he was fully prepared by sinking to her knees and licking the abundant lubrication from his glans.

"Right, on to the bed, knickers right off and on your hands and knees please," commanded Nick, as he divested himself of shoes, pants and trousers. He entered her swiftly with very little friction and she bucked and heaved with relief as first she climaxed and then very quickly Nick followed suit.

Afterwards, they lay recovering on the bed with Stephanie's uniform up around her waist in an unwearable condition. She had a smile on her face.

"That's what I call a good day," she opined. "A well-spanked bottom, a good fucking from behind and then duck breast with a redcurrant jus and a bottle of Phelan-Segur to come. What shall we do tomorrow?" she enquired innocently.

12