All Comments on 'School Photos Ch. 04-05'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice ending!

If it *is* the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

would love to see him handle Jen to, maybe a 3some Jen & Susie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Names

Did I imagine it, or did the name of Susie's ex change from Dougie to Nick?

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
"But that's a story for another day."

Which I do hope you'll tell us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't like Jen.

A) She's a cockteasing bitch

2) She reminds me of one of MY exs (not in a good way)

and C) Susie is where it's at!

Granted, more action with the sister would have been better. But hey, story for another day!

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
That's it?

Not much of an erotic story. Except two hand jobs and a little topless there isn't much of sex in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fine amount of sex

With less sex it's more realistic. Well told story much more believable than most of the ones where there is way too much sex and way too fast so it is completely unbelievable and therefore just FLUFF. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ruined

once again a story ruined by a writer adding group sex to a incest story. when it comes to incest it HAS to be kept to just the two relatives only adding anyone increases the risk of someone getting hurt and telling sending both relatives to jail. KEEP THE OUTSIDERS OUT OF IT.

ChrissrChrissralmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Great to have a story that didn't rush into the sex nor try to tell us everyone had the perfect body. Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
But Anonymous...

Nobody other than Kali and her brother DO know they're having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't listen to the haters.....

This series is fantastic! Well written, well paced, and most importantly, entertaining. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with ruined

incest is suposed to be kept to a minimum of people involved the way this is written is just plain crazy. always remember "KISS - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID" another story ruined by a greedy wannabe writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hate to dog pile but

adding the freinds ruined the story it should have been only the siblings having sex no one else, it just gets to risky and dangerous. you also should have waited to post anything until the whole story was finished and posted them as one chapter. the first two chapters were so short it was a waste of time posting them all together they make a four page chapter and should have been posted that way. get a good editor delete the series rewrite it leaving out any sex with the other girls and repost it as one chapter.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Fine and Dandy

I have no problem with the way you went with your story .Might have enjoyed it another way who knows but it would be pretty dull if they were all the same.I liked it!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
More please!

I enjoyed these short stories a lot and would like to hear more about his sexscapades with the Kali and Sisie. I wouuld especially like to find out how Jan failed to get him away from Susie and his first time with his sister. I normally want a love affair between the siblings and like some others like to keep it monogomous but as from the start you obviously never set out to do that then it is unimpoirtant to this story and it makes no difference to the enjoyment of the little series. Please revisit these characters soon and give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"A story for another day"

Okay, it's been several years.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good Series

Nicely done and well written. I'm glad he did not fall for Jen's antics. I would love to see more.

NWX217NWX217over 2 years ago

It's another day already, come on! more!

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous