School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Push a finger inside;' Amy spoke, watching as Emma obeyed, sliding a finger deep inside of her pussy, causing her body to convulse on the sofa. 'Show me how wet you are.' Emma withdrew the finger to let her captor see how her juices glistened on her fingers. 'Taste yourself slut.' Emma raised her shaking middle finger to her mouth and slid it between her lips; it was the first time she had done anything so kinky and she couldn't believe that 3 practical strangers bore witness to it. Her pussy throbbed as she tasted her musky juices, her nostrils flared as her scent invaded her senses. She loved it; how could it be that she had never experienced this before? Her husband never kissed her after pleasuring her with his tongue and now she bitterly regretted having never encouraged it. She loved it so much that she repeated the process, ignoring the cruel taunts by Toni and Amy as she did so.

'Look at how much this slut loves the taste of her own pussy.' Toni chided, caressing her own gargantuan breasts as she watched her former school bully pleasure herself for their amusement. Emma was lost to them now and parted her legs wide on the sofa to allow for 2 of her fingers to slide inside of her tight, wet snatch. She used her free hand to squeeze her own tits and began to work her fingers in and out of her pussy, filling the air with the sounds of her wetness and the smell of her sex. Her climax approached, Toni and Amy's taunts grew more derogatory, her humiliation grew and her head swam.

'That's it you whore, cum for us,' Toni said as she parted her own legs and leant back, Emma was almost at the point of orgasm; a sideways glance from Toni confirmed to her that Amy had also positioned herself over Emma. At the point of orgasm, when Emma's mouth formed that perfect 'o', when her eyes screwed tightly shut, when her fingers dancing over her clit were a mere blur; at that point, Toni and Amy, almost simultaneously allowed their bladder's to release a dam of hot, golden fluid over their hostage as she writhed and convulsed for them, lost in the throes of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Emma felt the onrush of her orgasm and felt her internal dam burst, allowing her cum to gush from her pussy mere milliseconds before she felt the first splashes of hot, warm piss cascading onto her naked and convulsing frame. The realisation that her two captors had begun to piss on her hit her like a bullet, and a new wave of degradation, shame and euphoria hit her so hard that everything went black to her for a moment and her whole world became about the shockwaves of an orgasm many times more powerful than she had ever previously experienced.

Slowly the world came back into focus; the steady stream of piss splashing on her naked and prone body slowed to a trickle and then stopped. Emma pulled her fingers from her swollen pussy and looked up at her captors, humiliated and ashamed of her activities, of her reckless abandon and her wanton lust that she had so easily succumbed to. 'Can I please go now?' Emma whispered, desperate for the ordeal to be over.

'Well, the original plan was just to humiliate you like this.' Toni said, idly stroking her large belly as she looked down at her piss soaked victim. 'But it seems such a waste to just let him go.' She said, looking over her shoulders where Clarke lay, his cock bobbing and twitching in the air. 'How are you feeling?' Toni asked Amy.

'Horny.' She whispered, her voice thick with lust.

'You want some cock?' Amy nodded, biting her lip. 'We're going to fuck your lover then,' Toni said, turning back to Emma once more. 'You're going to help us.' With that, Toni grabbed Emma's arm, dragging her from the sofa and throwing her roughly onto the floor between Clarke's legs. Meanwhile, Amy positioned herself over his prone body, squatting down so that the tip of his swollen, throbbing cock was inches away from the entrance to her bushy cunt, her big lips parted in anticipation. 'Grab your lover's cock,' Toni commanded.

Emma took hold of his smooth cock in her hand and it twitched, appreciatively at her touch; she squeezed it, causing a large glob of pre-cum to ooze from the head and snake its way down his shaft. She watched, insanely jealous as Amy began to lower herself, could smell the arousal emanating from the chubby girl's pussy. She looked up at Amy, who smiled wickedly down at her. 'Guide your lover's cock into my pussy slut.' She commanded, 'I want you to watch as I fuck it.' Obediently Emma gripped the shaft and held it tight as Amy pushed herself down, taking the head inside of her. Clarke moaned through his gag and bucked his hips in an attempt to push more of himself inside of her. Jealousy washed through Emma, it was supposed to be her pussy that was getting stuffed, not Amys; yet she knew that fighting against these two larger, more powerful women was futile. Her pussy throbbed as she held his cock by the base and was greeted to an extreme close up of Amy's pussy sliding down his pole, taking his length deep inside of her fleshy, pink hole. When she had bottomed out, she slid herself slowly back up the entire length, moaning deeply as she did and revealing Clarke's member, glistening with the fat girl's juice.

'Why don't you help out with your tongue slut?' Toni said from behind Emma's head. She looked up at her captor, shocked at the suggestion. Her eyes pleaded with the large woman, who was busy with a hand between her own legs, watching the show. 'It was more of a command than a suggestion.' Toni repeated. Emma turned again to face Amy's pussy slide down Clarke's cock as she worked herself into a slow and steady rhythm. The prospect of performing oral sex on a woman for the first time caused a new flush of shame to wash over her. She hesitated, unwilling to take the final step.

A hard, stinging blow came thrashing down on her exposed bottom as Toni brought her hand down in an open palmed slap. 'Lick her pussy you filthy slut.' Emma yelped in pain, but still did not lick Amy's pussy. Another blow followed, her pussy throbbed; 'lick her pussy!'

'No,' Emma said, breathlessly, 5 slaps followed in quick succession, each stinging more than the last; yet waves of euphoria were sent coursing through her body and her pussy throbbed hard with each slap. Toni smiled as she looked down and saw Emma's pretty little bottom covered with bright red hand prints. She rubbed her own pussy harder and leant down to force Emma's face forward with her free hand.

Emma found her face pushed forward until her nose was mashed against a combination of Amy's pussy and Clarke's cock. She felt the bristles of Amy's bush as she slid herself up and down his pole, moaning as Toni forced Emma's face to grind against her swollen clitoris. 'Lick my pussy.' Amy wailed as she slid herself up and down on the throbbing cock, faster and faster, loving the feel of Emma's face grinding against her clit. She watched as Toni straddled the girl in front of her and grabbed handfuls of her hair with both hands now, mercilessly grinding the smaller woman's face into Amy's pussy. The two large women locked eyes, their pupils blazing with passion. Amy reached forward and put her hand in between her friend's legs, expertly finding her shaven pussy below the swell of her belly. She slid two fingers deep inside of Toni's dripping wet pussy and began to stimulate her with her fingers as she rode Clarke's cock.

Finally succumbing, Emma pushed her tongue out, licking whatever she could; Amy's pussy lips, her clit, Clarke's shaft as it slid in and out of Amy's pussy. It was difficult due to Toni's powerful hands grinding her face into the action, but she did her best, tasting another woman's pussy for the first time; another climax building inside of her, despite the fact that her own pussy was receiving no stimulation. Clarke bucked his hips in earnest now, fucking Amy's pussy as hard as he could from his prone position on the floor.

Toni came hard due to Amy's stimulation with her fingers, her pussy juices squirting out and spraying over Emma between her legs, soaking her hair with more juices. This sensation tipped Emma over the edge and she too came, moaning and grunting onto Amy's clit as she shook and convulsed on the floor. She realised through a dim haze that Clarke too was pumping his load deep inside of Amy, she felt the waves of jizz pulse against her face as he unloaded inside of the chubby girl riding him. Amy's own climax caused her juices to flood out onto Emma's face as she continued to try and lick Amy's pussy through her own orgasm.

As soon as she felt Clarke begin to wilt inside of her Amy roughly pushed Emma aside, on her back and was over her in an instant, squatting over her face and squeezing Clarke's load all over her face. Submissively, Emma opened her mouth to receive all that she could, completely lost in the depravity of the situation, she tasted Clarke's salty, bitter cum, mixed with Amy's musky juices and quickly rubbed her throbbing pussy to another climax while Amy fed her Clarke's load.

'My God, she really is a filthy little whore,' she heard Toni whisper as she came shuddering on the library floor. Emma had never felt as sexually alive as she had in the last thirty minutes and knew that a normal sex life would never satisfy her in the same way again. Right now though she was lost to the mix of shame and euphoria that she felt, her face and body sticky with a combination of cum and piss.

'Are we finished now?' Emma whispered after Amy had stood up and moved away; both of the larger girls were now busy putting their clothes back on. Emma lay naked on the floor, too weak to attempt to stand up.

'Almost.' Came a curt reply from Toni. She reached down and untied Clarke's arms and legs; he removed the gag from his mouth and was unable to meet the eyes of anyone else in the room as he dressed silently. 'You can go now,' Toni dismissed him as he shuffled out, eyes to the floor without so much as a backwards glance towards Emma.

Amy tossed Emma her skirt and blouse, but no underwear. 'Dress,' she commanded. Emma thought better of asking about her underwear and was too drained to protest anyway. She put on her clothes, knowing exactly what kind of state she looked. Surely the girls weren't going to march her back into the hall in front of everyone else were they? 'Stand up' Amy told her, lifting her to her feet unceremoniously. Emma tried to reach for her shoes, but Amy tugged her sharply away, 'forget about the shoes. It's time to go home.' Emma heard Toni talking on her phone to a taxi, agreeing to meet the driver round the front in a few minutes. Emma could not believe the ordeal was not over yet as she was half led, half dragged from the library, past the hall, where luckily, they did not parade her and did not bump into anyone else, then out of the front doors and into the cool air of the night.

No words were spoken and a few minutes later a taxi pulled into the school bus bays; where all those years ago, Emma had regularly caught the bus with her pals, sitting at the back with the cool girls, taunting and teasing girls like Amy and Toni who were forced to sit at the front and be subjected to humiliation and degradation on a daily basis. Emma felt herself being pushed into the taxi and was forced to tell the driver her home address. The driver's nose twitched almost instantly and he looked around, a look of surprise, followed by a sly smile crossing his lips as he saw the state of the woman in his back seat.

It was only after Toni had shut the door behind her, and the taxi set off, that Emma realised she had no money. Telling the driver as much, he merely shrugged and told her that he was sure that they could work something out. 'Why don't you come sit in the front with me sweetie?' He said, pulling the car over. Resignedly, Emma got herself in the front seat. 'Now, about that payment,' he said as he fumbled with his zipper.

12