All Comments on 'School Secretary Tastes Power'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible!

There were so many options available to the teacher that the story was weak as dishwater.

Just lodging a formal complaint of harassment and the financial records would have got the principal suspended if not worse and she could have had Clayton all to herself.

Given the strenht of character she exhibited in getting to the teacher qualification she would easily been able to deal with the matter.

away443away443almost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous dishwasher plot complaint

Thanks for the plot critique, it seemed like you took the story seriously over rudimentary fapping material. Though as a serious retort, people undergoing hysterics don't think as rationally as lawyers do. Their tunnel-vision becomes crippling over time.

Muah. <3 -Candi

Spectre17Spectre17almost 9 years ago
Good One

yep great story and cleverly done.

I don't think Mr Anon is very bright, he seemed to completely miss the point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad Story

Too much filler and no justice meted out to the Principal. "Secretary takes Power'? No she doesn't. She ends the story as a pathetic victim. Two stars.

nicksam2nicksam2over 2 years ago

Excellent story! The critics are wrong. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately the title was very misleading. I kept expecting her to exact he revenge but it only got deeper and deeper into betrayal and compromised values. You write well but this story was too painful to be erotic. Happy endings please? In more ways than one that is.

nicksam2nicksam2about 2 years ago

You need to continue!!!!!

nicksam2nicksam2almost 2 years ago

Man, you gotta continue!!!!!

nicksam2nicksam2over 1 year ago

No, huh? Too bad. This is by far the hottest thing you have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.