School Secretary Tastes Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded.

She sat back at her desk, her mind racing. She pretended to work on her crossword and kept peeking at him. He was wearing the jacket she bought him. Ten minutes later she paced a round around the classroom and quietly checked on a few students. When she got to Clay, she whispered in his ear, "You just wanted to eat my pussy again, didn't you?"

He nodded again.

She sneakily licked his ear and walked off. No one saw her do it. She knew that she was inviting trouble by lusting over him, but she didn't care anymore. In the last month her legs were cut off from her and she was pegged down a few notches. Risk of discovery took on a lower priority. He was her only escape from reality, and she wanted it. She walked back to the teacher's desk and sat down, feeling excited. Her boring week was looking up and she had lots of repressed energy to expend on him.

It was very early, but she couldn't help herself so she again started releasing students early from detention. She couldn't do this fast enough but hesitated when she couldn't remember what order to release the miscreants in. Some of them were repeat offenders and might notice a pattern of leaving Clay last. Resolving this puzzle, she waited ten minutes after everyone but Clayton left and then locked the door and turned the lights off. There was plenty of ambient lighting, but now chance of being seen from the outside was reduced. She was wearing a summer dress and cork wedges and walked very slowly to his desk, shaking her hips.

He was very turned on. Over the past semester he was teased slowly, used for a day, and then abandoned. And now, he was excited to realize she still wanted to see him. She was hot and warm and sweet and then so cold and cruel. Even a small amount of attention she gave him was worth it.

She was no longer playing around. She knew what she wanted and she was going to take it. She knocked his notebook and books off his desk and sat on it, facing him. With her legs spread around his torso, she leaned down and kissed him. He was so sweet, so innocent. She needed that right now because the world had been hard and cold. While they kissed she thought about him eating her pussy again, but she didn't know that she could make it through that. It was only minutes into them being alone and she was already so incredibly wet. She purred, "Did you miss me?" and he said yes in five different ways, afraid that she'd ignore him again for months.

She stood up off the desk and straddled him on his chair, still kissing him. He was hard and she fought the fabric of her dress trying to hike it up and remove the layers between them. She gasped when her bare panties rubbed off his crotch. She couldn't wait. She stood up again and reached down to unzip him. He helped her out by undoing his belt and lifting his ass off his seat when she pulled his pants down. His bare cock was out.

Her summer dress hiked up, she reached down and pulled her black panties aside. She looked him in the eyes, stuck her tongue in his mouth and sat on his cock.

They kissed passionately while she rode him slowly. He moaned into her mouth and she pulled his shirt up, broke off the kiss and kissed his chest, running her tongue from his neck to his nipples. She was so horny that she didn't realize she was starting to fuck him faster and faster. She pulled her own breasts out and offered them to him. He was shy about licking her nipples, but once he got around to it, it felt so amazing. "Oh, that feels so good", she egged him on.

The chair was now bouncing from her movement and she was getting so very close to orgasming. Her tits were bouncing all over his face as he struggled to lick and suck her nipples one at a time. Though average in size, his cock was rock hard and she felt her pussy slide up and down it in pleasure each time. She rarely orgasmed this way, but her heart was beating fast and her rising blood pressure contributed to the feeling. His hard abdomen kept rubbing up against her clit and it felt so incredible. She wanted his cum.

They heard a noise but they were too far gone to pay any attention to it. Both of them felt half guilt, half pleasure at what was happening. She kept fucking him at her own peril and didn't care. All she wanted to do was orgasm and make him blow his load inside her. His hands were around her hips and she was riding him fast. He could feel all her weight as she slid up and down on his dick.

They were still kissing and the only sound they heard was their squeaking chair. Suddenly, they again heard a noise and it sounded like the door handle. Someone was trying to open it. He looked alarmed but she couldn't stop and whispered a "shhh" in his ear. She wanted to keep fucking him, but she was so close to an orgasm. She bit his shoulder gently and then whispered "cum in my pussy" to him.

That turned him on more. He felt harder and was starting to become distracted, losing some of his focus. She asked him to bite her nipple in order to put her orgasm off, but he was too gentle in doing it. Figuring that couldn't be helped, she bit her lip and kept riding him. The door handle moved again but they were so close. Not being able to put her orgasm off any further, she moaned loudly in his ear and came hard. Just as she started jerking her hips fast, she felt a splash of cum trickle inside her. Like a good boy, he had cum at the same time. She bit his neck and kept fucking him until they were both spent. She hugged him and felt his cock pulse inside her.

A few minutes later, she freaked out.

She could not believe what she had done, despite their previous episode. It was as if she blacked out and all her sound judgement left the room. And now, there was someone outside of the room trying to open the door and Clayton had a big hickey on his neck. His cum was starting to drip out of her and some of it was running down her leg. She stood up and straightened out her panties.

Her anxiety got worse.

She was his first, she came to realize very shortly. He'd be clingy. Whoever was behind the door went away and she knew they had to get out of there fast. She urged him to get dressed and, peeping through the keyhole to make sure no one was around, they both snuck out to the parking lot and got in her Chrysler. She dropped him off a block away from his house and then drove on home.

At home she poured herself a glass of whiskey over ice and went to her bedroom. She was still horny from the experience and despite feeling horrified about what she'd done, she played with her pussy thinking about that morning. Of all the things in the world, this was completely unforgivable. She was in a position of authority and she had taken advantage of her student. And it was making her hornier.

Her classes hadn't even started yet, and what she'd done could cost her not only her job, but also her freedom in many states. She didn't want to be caught, but she also felt wrong about her sexual relationship with Clayton. Maybe she was in the wrong all along over the years. Maybe her attitude needed adjustment. Maybe her perceived character injuries were self-afflicted. What was wrong with her? Upon reflection she admitted that she signalled all the wrong body language to Mr. Combs. Even Babs, the sweetest old lady, had turned on her for something.

She wanted to be punished for her impulsiveness; it might ensure she didn't do it again. She needed Mr. Combs to come over and set her straight.