All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Crushes'

by JenLLee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story, I hope there’s more to come about their summer.

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years ago
really good

I really liked this. I wish I wrote half as well. Please, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The story felt too rushed, not enough build up to it.

Also the math doesn’t add up on everyone’s ages.

If Natasha is 36, then that makes Michelle only 10 when she first had her as a student and should have had a 5 year old daughter as a newly graduated 23 y/o teacher meaning she had Delilah at 17 and still got through college? Not impossible but certainly not likely.

fzoid44fzoid44almost 6 years ago
Agree with anonymous

some attention to detail and continuity would have helped us out quite a bit. I try to form a mental picture of the characters when I’m reading. When you describe a character as “a little strawberry blonde fireball,“ and then, a paragraph later, she is a 5’10” long-legged blonde, I no longer have an image in my mind of what the characters look like.

there are NFL football quarterbacks who are that tall. I don’t think “little” fits at all. Not to nitpick too much, because, overall, I did like the story. But that does make a difference in how much I can enjoy the story and it will hold you back if you have these kind of details that cause dissonance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous