All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 03'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PirettePiretteover 8 years ago
The End??

The end of the episode, I hope, not the end of the story?

WeitzeWeitzeover 8 years ago
Continue

There must be more, so many ways this can go after this initial entrance to group play. At some point, Mr. Grants daughter might also get involved, hope so anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please More

I hope your not done with this. There could be so much more even a continuation of the third chapter.

Candice1982Candice1982over 6 years ago
Another good one

I especially enjoy your use of seduction/coercion and the subsequent surrender.

kinkyangelkinkyangelalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

I pictured myself in Danielle's shoes all the time while reading the three stories - boy, I'd love to be in her place and be used by so many cocks! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fairly limited experience sexually???

She is 18. What the fuck? You believe an 18 year old should have more than 3 lovers for her to be considered a more 'experienced' sexually active girl?

I get this is fantasy, but when you talk stupidity like that it ruins the fantasy, for me. You may also want to enhance and add to your vocabulary. Describing her as a naughty girl or naughty little slut multiple times quickly gets boring.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
GREAT

Vividly written, highly erotic! Very much enjoyed this 3part story ~ thank you!

TomCarol143TomCarol14310 months ago

The more I read the more I began to dislike your writing. Think up some new words besides oh god oh yes and such a good slut etc. boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous