School's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hmm!' he gasps, as my moist tongue touches his gleaming head. I inhale his intoxicating, musky smell and taste his salt. Slowly, ever so slowly I let his rigid tool slide into my mouth, my pearly white teeth teasing his taught flesh and in seconds its whole length had disappeared down my throat. My chin brushes against his wiry hair. I grasp his muscular thighs as he grabs my long hair and begins to pump and thrust - back and forth like a powerful engine. I hear him moan as the room resonates with the slurping sound of me sucking Steve's massive cock. Pump and thrust, pump and thrust. Harder and faster. My tongue twirls around him like a tornado and I suck harder and harder drawing his seed ever closer. I close my eyes and slip into yet another dream. This time I'm dancing with a bunch of pretty girls at our school disco. I'm wearing a skimpy dress with high heels. All the boys are looking at us and we know it. We tease them with our dancing, pretending not to notice, flashing tantalisingly glimpses of thigh or breast. It was a happy dream. A warm dream in which I felt thoroughly girlish. Until his cock suddenly spasms, that is.

'Almost,' Steve cry's.

My head bobs up and down, I go on wolfing him down, my mouth bulging with his throbbing cock. Pump and thrust, pump and thrust - eventually the inevitable happens - he twitches, he gasps, his whole body shudders. I move my hands onto his firm muscular backside, and as I do so he explodes, shooting his rich warm creamy cum down my throat into my tummy. My whole body from head to toe begins to tingle with pleasure, and a feeling of intense happiness spreads over me.

But that's not the end. There's more as Steve grunts and rams your head back into position. Again he thrusts and pumps back and forth sliding easily in your cum filled mouth. I'm tired now but he's in ecstasy. Something had to give. Something did give, and that something was Steve yet again.

'Oh! Oh!' Out he shot like a bullet from a gun. 'Oh! That's it girl! Yelled Steve. Bigger than the first. The enormous explosion shocks you as once again he dumps a tremendous load. You swallow, hot torrents hit the back of your throat, but this time you gag and as you do he continues to spurt but withdraws from my mouth spraying his thick creamy seed over your face, hair and tunic.

'Not so fast,' he says pushing his hips forward impaling you on his dagger. 'Suck me dry of every drop. Don't let any escape.'

I know my place; I know what's expected, so I obediently close my quivering, hot lips round his twitching tool and clean it expertly with my tongue. Suck, suck, suck I perform like a silent vacuum cleaner drawing every last drop of seed from his spent cock. Eventually - and it does take sometime, he's satisfied.

'Terrific.' he gasps triumphantly you and Donna would be best friends,' he zips himself up. 'You're a natural.'

I'm slightly embarrassed with what I've done. 'I better go,' I said.

'But before that there are one or two important things I...' Steve began rummaging furiously through a large box, and the air was filled with the things he was not looking for. 'Ah, here we are!' he exclaimed at last, and handed me a short, pleated schoolgirls skirt. 'Try it on,' he said eagerly.

I was delighted. It looked beautiful so without hesitation as soon as Steve had unclipped and unzipped my cum stained tunic it was a crumpled heap on the floor. I held my breath as I stepped into the skirt, which was little more than a wide belt. It fitted perfectly. 'It's very sexy,' I say spinning on the spot so that the tiny skirt twirled outwards. I grin proudly.

'It's a genuine schoolgirls skirt,' he told me, as he untucked my blouse. 'It must have belonged to a right tart.' He cleared his throat. 'X' he said. 'I would like you to accept it as a token of my gratitude for... Well enough said.'

I was overwhelmed. 'Thank you,' I said blushing. But Steve was not done yet.

'And these will transform you into a cheap schoolgirl slut.' he said slipping a huge padded bra, matching lace panties, suspenders, heels and a pair of black fishnets into my hand.

I smirked fingering the clothes between my trembling fingers. They where so sexy - just the sort of dirty, slutty clothes Donna would have worn.

I slipped off the blouse keenly and wrapped the bra around my chest. It was stuffed with two melon-sized cushions that filled the lace cups beautifully. Back on the semi-transparent blouse proudly showed the lacy cups and my enviable cleavage. It was filled in all the right places and made my waist look minuscule and gave me an amazing curvaceous figure.

'You needed to show off your long legs, tight bum and large chest.' he winks. I smile back and slip off my socks as he sat and watched me wrap the suspender belt around my waist.

'That's much more fitting you look a right slag. Before the night of the fancy dress I want you to shave and wear lots of make-up but it will do for now.' I smirk as I draw the fishnets up my legs and clip them in place.

'Don't forget your panties,' he sneers, drawling. 'Every dirty girl wears sexy panties.

'I hadn't' I say, 'but what about the regulations....' fearful of another caning.

'Donna used to flaunt the regulations,' he said laughing. 'I think her philosophy was rules where meant to be broken.' He grinned as I pulled the navy blue tight sexless knickers down my legs. They were stained with precum and I stepped out them quickly hoping he didn't notice. The lacy panties where equally tight but beautifully delicate and in celebration once on I slipped on the heels and pranced about the room my skirt dancing wildly, flicking up at every opportunity, exposing my suspenders and new lacy panties.

'How do you feel now?' Steve asks. 'Any different?'

I'm to busy prancing round the room to reply.

'I bet you feel incredibly sexy, hot - even naughty.'

I nod and pout provocatively.

Steve didn't need an invite and I soon found his hands all over me clawing hungrily at my huge tits and tiny skirt. Sliding over my rump down on to my thighs and up my skirt. I pull away coyly.

'Come upstairs and lets see if Sally's left some make-up you can borrow. I want some colour on your lips.' He chased me round the room with his cane directing into the hall and up the stairs with playful taps on my butt with his cane like a sheep dog. Once herded inside his bedroom he sat me on the bed and handed me her make-up bag.

'Will Sally mind' I ask

He smirked. 'What she doesn't know she won't mind,' he says.

Minutes later I'd painted my face with foundation, mascara, lipstick and eye shadow. I'd even sprayed myself with some of her expensive perfume.

'How do I look?' I ask. He choose to answer in actions not words and simply pushed me back on to the bed, manhandling me on to my knees. I giggled as he easily maneuvered himself behind me and gripped my fleshy butt with his huge, powerful hands.

'I hope your cute butt is not too sore or marked.'

I didn't have time to reply as he tore my skimpy panties downwards. I squealed like a pig in anticipation.

'Mmm!' he murmurs his hand smoothing my soft rounded buttocks, his fat fingers working their way between my cheeks glancing my sphincter.

I shuddered and my heart pounded. What had become of me? I felt possessed. I couldn't control my actions as my other hand, slid between my own thighs, gliding over myself, exciting myself. I felt my own little cock stiffen - I was eager - I was ready to fuck! I stood up and turned around, leaning over the mattress my left hand held tightly to the front of my groin, I raised the back of my skirt to expose my smooth rounded butt cheeks.

'Fuck me", Steve, "Fuck me up the butt.' Steve smiled broadly. I knew what he was thinking very few women were experienced enough to know the true pleasure of being sodomized. I guessed the few women whom he had fucked anally had had to be primed with a full night of alcohol first. If this bitch wanted it up the poop chute - terrific! His pants around his ankles, he stood behind me and pressed the tip of his hard cock against my anus.

'Who's a tease?' he said and as quick as lightening he tore down my panties fully down. He gasped as they slithered down my legs. His dick was well lubricated with my saliva and I relaxed my anal muscle so Steve's glands plopped into my butt with little difficulty. He pressed forward and his entire six inches slid smoothly and deliciously up my anal shaft. He slowly pumped his hot meat stick deep into my butt and then back out so that only the bare tip remained embedded in my hot canal. He then thrust his shaft back into me, marveling at my tightness - much better than almost any pussy he had ever fucked! I was in heaven; I loved the feel of a long hard cock slowly gliding up and down inside me, lovingly caressing my prostate, sending chills along my spine. Then to my surprise he reached around to my little cock, to stroke and caress it. As he did so he started to plough his cock along my love channel much more vigorously. I could feel his cum boil in his balls, eager for release deep into my bowels. I bucked back eagerly into Steve, working in tandem with him, driving his cock further down my anal shaft than it had yet reached, sending ecstasy through my body. Steve reached down to stroke my cock, to help me reach my orgasm. Instead of a furred pussy, his fingers encountered my little rigid cock.

'Fuck me, darling! I want to cum!' he said, so I thrust my butt back, sending steve's slick cock sliding back up the full length of my ass. "Oh JEEEZZZUS!! That's fucking fantastic! Oh, ..... Oh ... I'm ..I'm CUMMINGGGG!!" cried Steve as his thick mans cum erupted from the head of his cock, washing across my bowels. I continued to squeezed my butt muscles, milking the organ of all of its delicious fuck juices. I slowly fisted my own hard cock, eager to cum, but satisfied for the moment to let the Steve glow in his own orgasm. I turned my head and Steve kissed me passionately, his tongue probing deep into my mouth. I sucked his tongue hungrily. Spent, Steve collapsed backwards, and Is too fell back against him. His half wilted dick still embedded in my ass, Steve ran his fingers teasingly across the large nipples of my breasts, causing them to rise to full rigidity. I shivered and again kissed him.

Whoooah!' I cried as I felt him cum inside me. And moments later I too dribbled my seed down my leg. Oh I groaned as Still impaled by Steve's huge cock I pressed backwards, I smiled, then grinned then laughed with delight as Steve thrust once, twice, three and four more times, faster and faster. I looked around the room and knew that I had not felt so welcome as I did now, here in Steve. It would be nice, I thought; if I could stay here live like this forever.

At that moment I hear a cry from downstairs.

'I'm home.... Steve... Hello.'

Footsteps.

'Oh my God its sally,' Steve says quickly withdrawing from my bum. I felt his cum dribble out my bum as I pulled up my knickers. Just in time too as sally burst into the bedroom. I was still flushed with excursion.

Oh sally was surprised to see us both. Steve in gown and mortar and me in the schoolgirls outfit. She cackled with a hideous laughter as she walked into the room. 'My, my we do look pretty,' Sally says approvingly.

'w...w....we were just trying on the fancy dress outfits', Steve says nervously. 'For the school reunion.' he adds and my eyes widen in horror as I wonder what she's thinking.

'So I can see,' she says walking around me, studying my skirt, fishnets and huge chest. 'I see,' she says again with a broad smile. 'You've really gone to town... Or should I say school.' she cackles again and I look to the floor nervously feeling very over dressed

'My things fit you well.' she says.

'Y...Y..You bought these things,' I stammer.

'Yes. It was me stupid. You don't think Steve shopped for these things do you.' she says in a sneering voice. ' If you did your dumber than you look.' She laughed spitefully.

'But... but...' I question.

'It's really very simple - I wouldn't let Steve go to this pathetic school reunion on his own.' She laughs. It's not that I don't trust him but I went to a neighboring school and even I knew Donna...' She looked at Steve and smirked knowingly making me feel as if she had a hidden agenda. '... But when Steve suggested you where going together I suggested the schoolgirls outfit for you. Steve may look a great catch and might even look the part with a convincing schoolgirl under his arm but his street creed will be deeply dented when everyone learns that you're not a girl but a boy who loves dressing as a sissy school girl.'

'That's not fair,' I plead. 'It's only a bit of fun.'

'Yeah! And don't let me stop you. And you do look as if you've been having fun.'

I frown. 'You've got the wrong idea,' I said.

She sneers. 'Nonsense I can tell you're enjoying every minute in that little skirt and those high heels.' She turns to Steve and gives him a hug and a kiss on the lips.' Steve darling didn't I say if he wears the panties he really is a sissy.' Her Voice was nasal and mocking and to prove her point she grabs the hem of my skirt and yanks it upwards.

I swallow the lump rising in my throat.

'I rest my case,' she said glaring at my disheveled lace panties. 'You two boys go and enjoy your silly reunion'. She laughs. 'I needn't worry about Steve coping off with any of the girls. I think you'll put them off beautifully.... but if I were you I'd be worried whom I danced with. I've heard a rumor that some of the lads like a pretty boy.'

I look at Steve tears forming in my eyes.

'Ignore her she's only jealous.' he said.

'I'm not jealous of you,' she said turning her nose in the air as if I was a nasty smell. 'No respectable lady would be.' Then to my horror she pulls from her jacket a camera phone and snaps half a dozen pictures of me. 'Just for assurance,' she says. 'I don't want you chickening out. And don't even think about wearing something else I have my spies too. So Steve if you want to go you'll have to take out pretty friend with you.' She laughs cruelly satisfied with her work. 'It's as good as a chastity belt.' She cackles with laughter again as she leaves the room.

'She's unkind,' I say

'Her barks worse than her bite,' he says. 'It doesn't really change anything and she doesn't suspect a thing about... you know.' he flexes his cane, 'Lets keep it that way, for both our sakes.'

'But the others will soon guess I'm a boy even in this outfit.'

Steve smiles. 'I'm not so sure. You look amazing tonight and with a little more effort I think you should go all out to fool everyone.'

'She's right though. No woman will be interested in you when I'm around. If they do think I'm a girl surely they will leave you alone anyway.'

Steve laughs. 'I wouldn't be so sure.'

'Hmm' I say feeling strangely jealous. 'I wonder what Donnas up to and will she recognise us in these outfits.' Steve smirks and begins to take his cloak off. ' Will anyone else dress as a girl?' I ask.

Steve smiles and flexes his cane menacingly. I do hope so.'

Later that night after I'd dressed into my own things Steve saw me to the door. He made sure Sally wasn't in earshot. 'And for homework I want your body hairless and smooth.' He smirks. 'And I want you to practice your make-up and for the party I want to see you with bright red lippy, the works. Oh and sort your hair out. Buy yourself a blonde wig or something. I'll pick you up at eight. Don't be late and remember I want you to steal the show.'

As I walked home my butt still smarting from the cane and my stomach full of Steve's cum I was in a state of tremendous excitement. What would happen at the fancy dress? How will the others react to me? Will I meet the infamous Donna and the respectful Katherine? You choose?

12