All Comments on 'Schrödinger's Mittens'

by FeatherWatt

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OMG this is perfect!! I can't wait for more!

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
OMG PONIES!!!!!!

I love FeatherWatt stories!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT!

I read Mittens a while ago on Smashwords (before i encountered Literotica) and i enjoyed it immensely. This sequel is great, a different angle to my usual reading but refreshing nevertheless.

Well Done!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
WOW...

Is it fucking awesome or awesome fucking?....in this case both :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mittens is my favorite story on Literotica; it will soon become my favorite series

I don't know how else to say it. Your writing is a gem. You are a gem. It's easy to see that writing brings you a lot of joy and it brings your readers a lot of joy as well! Keep it up! I'm so excited to see what you have in store for these lovely, vivacious characters.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
I concur

I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a Physics comment:

I lived the story---- but it should be Heisenberg NOT Schrodinger! (Sorry, can't do the umlaut). Heisenberg and his Uncertainty Principle say that observing alters the thing observed....

OK so I'm pedantic---- I still thought it a great, fun interlude!

:-)

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Sexy. Funny.

Much like Mittens before, this story was sexy, funny and cute all wrapped up in one highly entertaining package. It goes without saying that I'm looking forward to the "real" sequel.

FeatherWattFeatherWattover 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah, it really should be Heisenberg's Mittens.

Believe me, anon, I *agonized* over that.

Do I be a little bit inaccurate, or do I have people thinking of the guy from Breaking Bad while reading about Sam and Nina? You wouldn't believe the tossing and turning that happened over that decision!

Me: The physics!

My head: BUT THE WRINKLY BALD HEAD

Me: But Schrodinger's not the one who came up with the observer effect idea! That was Heisenberg! Schrodinger's thing was the Copenhagen interpretation, which is SUBTLY DIFFERENT!

My head: BUT METH SMELLS OF CAT PISS AND THAT'S NOT SEXY EITHER

Me: But it's wrong! I'll be *being wrong!*

My head: YOU'LL BE BEING CLOSE ENOUGH FOR PORN

My head: I DOUBT MANY PEOPLE WILL NOTICE

Me: Someone will notice! And they'll say! They'll point and they'll go "Look! Phoenix is confused about quantum theory!" And I will have to go in a hole and cover myself with a blanket!

My head: DON'T GO UNDER THE BLANKET AGAIN

My head: IT'LL BE FINE

Me: I'll be altering my title based on what's been on television lately!

My head: YOU'VE CHANGED IT SIX TIMES ALREADY PHOENIX, IT STARTED OFF AS "THE MITTENS OF UNCERTAINTY" AND THAT WAS AWFUL

And so on and on it went, in little circles around and around my mind, like a duck.

Perhaps when I collect the in-between flash fics and short stories into a book and do The Complete Mittens, I'll change the title to what it really should be. Hopefully by then when people read "Heisenberg" they'll think "Observer effect," and not "Methy meth heads shooting people with big guns in depressing yet compelling ways."

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
LOL

I Love your sense of humor and the way you think.

Your comment is hilarious, to me at least *grin*

Can't wait for the rest of Mittens *** AWESOME WRITING ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story ever.

Wow! <3 Keep writing, keep being delicious.

A+++++

5 Star on both chapters!

FranklyFranklyover 10 years ago
clever clever

very clever writing:

'saturated with excitement','the hair smells of love', '77, like 69 but 8 more'...

so many neat phrases

very happy to find 'steel city blog' thank you

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Oh god yes!

Really love this series! The relationship between these two is completely adorable, quirky, sexy and so so hot. Love your writing style - the banter, intimacy & teases of what's still to come in this story.

I was happily surprised to see this installment posted and look forward to more. Excellent work Featherwatt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best awful maths pun ever

So, so delighted to see more of this delightful and snappily written pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just perfect

I have been waiting for the next installment for months! You are an amazing writer.

biercebierceover 10 years ago
Just wonderful

Great characters and interaction. Love it, just love it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just too short

Look, it's great.

I really like the interaction between you two, and the sex scenes are truly inspiring, but this story is really too short.

Go and work on the long one.

One, chuk robot.

epeternallyepeternallyover 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, sweet, and adorable again. Looking forward to reading more, your writing and characters are fantastic.

Bryan24680Bryan24680over 10 years ago
One of the best Lit stories I've read in awhile!

Love how Nina and Samantha are written! The interaction between them is sublime. 11/10 would read again, 6/5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it.

That is a very fine and impressive bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes! Welcome back!

Really enjoyed it. Sam and Nina are weird and so likeable. I'm turned on but also want to hang out with them. Hahahaha. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG

Can't wait for the next installment, sexy, funny and loveable all rolled into one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Brilliant really well written and sexy and now off to fuck myself. More please :)

PuckFinnPuckFinnabout 10 years ago

I'm not sure which is sexier to me, the sense of humour or the sexy parts.

Anyway, both of these stories hit pushed my kinky nerdy button (which so rarely pushed correctly) and I very much look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED it!

I just rated and commented on my first ever story - you story changed my life (a little bit anyway) loved this and mittens!

joshnothingjoshnothingabout 10 years ago
PLEASE

hurry up and be amazing some more. I don't know whether to go fuck myself or turn your stories into leather-bound books, but either way I need more. Thanks for sharing your charming wit and sexy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rorobots

Eagerly awaiting part 2, and now you have me hopeing for a part 3 withh sexy robots in mittens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More.

More, more, more, please. NOW!!.. Awesome interlude. Can't wait for 'High Voltage'.. Your stories are beautifully written, hilarious, and hot.

bfflifebfflifeabout 10 years ago
Very Well Written

I am very much enjoying your series. Please don't let it end here! I'm so excited to see the rest of Samanta and Nina's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Soo good

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Long time reader first time commenter

Your story is great, your characters are suprisingly well-developed for a prurient story and the sex scenes are top notch. Please keep writing them and I'll be sure to keep reading. I believe this is the first time I've ever posted a comment on this website and it's mostly due to your impassioned and unique plea for feedback, so enjoy that.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
self-fucking hilarious!

FW, that verbal sparing you do between Sam and nina {D/s propriety...snicker!} is a truly epitome dialog of comedic genius,

I myself use multisyllabic words so the spelunker-trolls who failed their remedial reading classes do not comprehend when I tell them to go pederast themselves.

It is butt a trivial matter that Quantum Theory is wrong about everything, all the time. It's so damn aggravating that it works at explaining everything reasonably accurate enough to use in real world applications. Damn Mother Nature and her practical jokes!

Uhhmm, I hope Cyber Mittens doesn't turn out to be another Dr. Who porn fanfic?

Blackrabbit711Blackrabbit711almost 10 years ago
Extra points for originality

Honestly has anyone tried anything like this before. I am trying to achieve a bit of humour with reality but you leave us all for dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

This story is seriously beautifully written, it's not only steamy but also manages to encapsulate the banter and dynamics of a fledgling relationship. In particular, Sam is adorable, these characters truly feel realistic, and these stories keep it sexy and fun, my new favourite series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I actually laughed out loud at the humor. You have a way with words.

Bleep735Bleep735over 9 years ago
Wonderful

Not enough stories include laughing in the middle of sex. Your story so far is wonderful and I can't wait to read the next part. And I love the conversation interludes. All relationships should feel that happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nearly died laughing

Please keep writing! I love this duo they're incredible!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

This episode is funny, and sweet, and wonderful in its first-time discoveries. Love it.

Like the previous episode, the dialog is very natural. That's deceptively hard to do well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funerotic. Yes. New word indeed.

I thoroughly enjoyed the interlude as much as the first installment. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptionally well written!

Brilliant character development without the usual tedious descriptions. I feel like I could pick them out of a crowd and want to be friends with them. Excellent pace and very innovative. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So adorable!

Such amazing quality! It's cute, funny, smart and emotional and all that on top of being seriously sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

THIS IS UNIT 01000101. RATED THE STORY 4/5: NEEDS MORE DEATH-TO-HUMANS. WOULD READ AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg. Amazing

What a great story. Great characters and fantastic quality. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So looking forward to the next installment!

Hope i can find it when it comes out. Is there a way to get an email notification?

LovingHannahLovingHannahalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

Oh wow I'm loving this story! The level of detail just lets me conpletely put myself into both ladies' places, depending on my mood at the moment, and I just can't read without my hand sliding down into my panties....

Please keep it up!! I need my dose of Sam/Nina time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

ROBOT 444444844 APPROVES OF THIS STORY. ROBOT 444444844 IS NOW LEARNING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN LOVE. THANK YOU.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 7 years ago
Amazing.. Fast becoming my favorite!

I love the inner dialog! This is fast becoming my favorite series!

:-)

FransassFransassalmost 7 years ago
Lol oh my

This is wonderful. Love the humor and the couple learning together. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for this

Thank you thank you so much. This is just an amazing read and I love the authors and the characters so much, oh thank god! I could read this for days on end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AH

Okay so, uh, lemme just say I enjoyed this too much. I'm really invested in these two, and it's rare that you find a lesbian sex story with this much/good of a background. I can't wait to see what shenanigans these two lovebirds get up to next!

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Aroused...

By quantum mechanics

My kind of girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfect mix ......

I found this to be the perfect mix of eroticism, story telling and humour!!!

Please keep up the good work

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This is series is my favorite by far. It's so real. It's filled with humor, true love, and intimacy.

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonalmost 5 years ago
Again wow

Could not stop laughing at 8 more... Love Samantha

RebeccaERebeccaEover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Such a great and clever story. Totally cute, funny, smart and so very very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Awesome

OxidaOxidaalmost 4 years ago

Short and sweet, good job!

CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNCloves10 months ago

Brilliant..........Beautiful...........Breathless..........Beyond belief!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeatherWatt@FeatherWatt
665 Followers
Hello! I write about unusual relationships, weird kinks, and bonkers stuff that many (most?) people don't find arousing at all, but in an arousing way. If you find yourself turned on while wondering why, then that right there is my job done well. If you'd like to know when ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mittens Previous Part
Mittens Series Info