Scientific Comparison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping my hand against her bosom, she climbed onto me, straddling my chest. I strained to reach her, but she gently pushed my head back. A sudden whiff of her, and then fingers on my mouth. I instinctively sucked them, reveling in the new taste, and she stroked my face. My previous partners had been half of some kind of transaction. But she was going to make love to me.

A brush of light pubic hair against my lips, gone before I could reach my tongue to her. She sat down on my chest, just out of reach, and let me hear and smell what her fingers were doing. Another taste, and I licked her fingers clean.

Eventually she let go of my hand and lifted herself up. A quick movement, and then she kissed me, running her tongue once around my lips. I moaned softly and felt her smile. She kissed me again, and I wondered if she could taste the other women as well.

Finally, she knelt again. I reached to hold her, and she let me draw her close. She had firm, powerful buttocks. An athlete. I couldn't match her to anyone I remembered from the party.

I kissed her thighs, ran my nose and tongue through her wet bush. She murmured indistinctly, sighing as I massaged her butt. It was an astonishing ass, really. One slightly deeper stroke of my tongue, and I lightly flicked over her clit, as though by accident. She jerked, not exactly in pleasure. I moved my tongue along her lips, up and around, avoiding her clit, and she settled against me with an affirmative noise.

Gentle, repeated strokes of my tongue. Massaging her ass. I got the sense she was playing with her nipples. I loved this slow pace, though my tongue and jaw were getting pretty exhausted. Occasionally she gave my face a stroke, or brought her fingers to touch her clit very lightly before trailing them along my tongue and cheek. I wanted to please her more than anything, and I focused all my attention to the subtle feedback she gave me. There was no doubt she was building, slowly and steadily.

She let out a louder "Mmmm", and I heard a little noise again from Rachel. I very subtly let my tongue wander a bit closer to her clit, and she began to move herself against me. I slowed to meet her pace, and continued the little spiral. Her breaths were deepening, and I tasted the change in her juices. I couldn't wait to bring this wonderful mystery woman to a powerful orgasm.

"Oh," she said, sighing. "Oh God. You're amazing. I'm sorry, oh, I need Rachel right now."

Before I knew what was happening she'd nimbly hopped off of me.

Rachel moaned. "Here, Heather, come here --" In no time, I heard the wet sounds as Rachel continued what I'd started.

Heather. Of course: Rachel's sometime girlfriend. I'd never quite understood the status of their relationship, but I didn't think they'd been a thing for a couple months at least. I hadn't seen Heather at the party, but she was an athlete all right. Captain of the college soccer team, tall, brown hair, striking body. Friendly enough, but always distant to me. And now I was jealous as all hell as I heard Rachel bringing her towards orgasm. I licked the taste of her from my lips.

I couldn't stay jealous, of course. The two of them sounded much too pleased. Now I got a taste of what Rachel had been sitting through, and I groaned at their sounds.

It didn't take Heather very long, as Rachel clearly knew exactly what to do. Heather wasn't loud, but as she finished she sounded more deeply satisfied than anyone yet that evening.

She lay on Rachel quietly for a while and I heard them kissing and talking. I was pretty sure Rachel was begging, which I understood well enough. But Heather kissed her some more and then got up to get her clothes.

"You make an amazing team," Heather said with a smile in her voice. "Seriously, that was spectacular. Now I've got to go and let the people I bullied know the room's clear. Enjoy."

I let out my breath when Heather left.

"Damn," I said.

"Yeah," Rachel said ruefully. "That woman doesn't know what she wants a lot of the time, but when she decides -- well. I miss her. You know, I don't think she's been with a guy since high school."

But we were interrupted as another pair of giggling girls came in, clearly drunk. To my amusement, they both headed towards Rachel.

I listened, since I had nothing else to do. I wasn't sure much was going on, although I did hear a few gasps of surprise and some loud kissing.

After a while, the two of them rustled around and headed out together.

"Girls," we managed to say almost simultaneously, and laughed.

"One of them really enjoyed that, though," Rachel said. "I could tell, however much she pretended it was for fun. Maybe I made a long-term recruit."

"I'm getting the sense you could be a top agent," I said, and Rachel laughed happily.

I lay in the darkness and tried to stretch my jaw. This was exhausting, and my muscles were out of practice. I gently rubbed my dick through my pants. What I wouldn't give to have one of the women break the rules. Any of them. Though I had some favorites. I fantasized about Heather for a while, and then the door banged open.

"Which one's the girl?" She was well drunk.

"Jess! I thought I was going to try --"

Her companion was softer-spoken but seemed nearly as hammered.

Rachel sighed. "I'm over here," she said. "Come in and shut the door."

The door closed and I heard some unsteady steps. There was a bang and some swearing from Jess.

A hand bumped into my knee.

"Oh! There you are," said the quieter companion. "This is so funny. I can't believe you wanted to do this. I've never gotten oral from a woman. Jess is so mean sometimes."

There was rustling from across the room.

"You c'n have your turn after," Jess slurred.

My companion sat on the bed next to me. Maybe she really was just going to wait. But she groped around until her hand touched my bound arm.

"You really are tied down," she said after investigating. She trailed her hand down and started to touch my face, stroking me gently. She shifted and then to my surprise turned to half-lie across my torso. She started to stroke my face again.

"I'm Laura," she said quietly. Her lips were near my ears, her breath against me like a lover.

I brought my free hand to run through her hair. She gasped surprise, then snuggled against me. Warm, womanly. She had wavy hair, medium length.

To hell with the rules. I liked this stranger.

"You want anything? That's what I'm here for."

"This feels nice," she said. "It's been too long for me."

"Me, too," I said, and she giggled.

"I like you," she said. "My shadow lover. Oh, Christ, I'm horny. Fucking booze."

She kept stroking my hair. Across the room, Jess was starting to make obscene moaning noises. I was pretty sure they were for Laura's benefit.

Laura sighed. "I'm on my period," she said, so softly I barely understood. "I thought, well, I didn't really think, but maybe. She wouldn't mind, would she? This was a stupid idea."

"I can't imagine it would bother her," I said. "Certainly doesn't bother me."

"What? Really?" She seemed totally flummoxed at the idea. What kind of idiots had she been with anyway?

She lay there for a while, hugging me tightly, stroking my face.

"You're amazing. I don't think you're real. But you're so sweet."

We listened to Jess's grunting. No, it definitely wasn't all for Laura's benefit. Trust Rachel to bring anyone around.

After a while Laura whispered in my ear again.

"Body's going to sleep, and I've got to piss. I think I like this better anyway, right now. But maybe --"

She pulled away from me, doing something with her clothes. A minute later she leaned back to me, and suddenly something warm bumped my cheek. I turned instinctively, and then my mouth found her breast.

She was slim, and her breasts weren't very big. I kissed her, and she sighed. I flattened my tongue and slid it gently along until I found her nipple. Soft, and much bigger than I expected. I didn't think I'd ever felt a nipple like it. I kissed and nuzzled her, and it rapidly hardened. Like a squat little country of its own to explore. I loved it.

"Oh God, keep doing that," Laura whispered. She pressed herself against me and stroked the back of my head. After a while she shifted to let me work on the other nipple. I brought my hand up to work on the first breast.

I sucked the whole nipple in my mouth, and kept sucking. She caught her breath, sighing, and then squirmed.

"Not quite so much," she whispered, but I'd already gotten the message. She buried her face into my hair and sniffled slightly as I licked and nibbled, brushed and twisted. This was what we were made for, I thought happily, drowsily. Laura seemed to be drifting as well, her hands lying still for long periods.

There was a big sigh from across the room, and I realized the constant grunting had stopped.

"You're good," Jess said to Rachel. "Laura, she's all yours."

Laura didn't say anything for a while. Finally she stirred, stroking my face.

"I think I'm too sleepy," she said. "And too much booze. Gotta hit the bathroom."

Jess laughed, not entirely kindly. "Hah, well, too bad. Looks like you'll be lonely again tonight. Maybe I'll come back and try the guy when my pussy recharges."

Laura gently pulled her boob from my mouth and quietly reassembled herself.

"What's your name?" she asked in my ear softly.

"Geoff," I whispered.

"This was exactly what I needed," she whispered. She didn't sound particularly drunk any more. "Maybe it was a one-time crazy thing. Maybe I'll go looking for you sometime. Either way it made my evening."

I yawned and lay there happily when the two had left.

"God, that was exhausting," said Rachel. "It was like a tongue wrestling match with the fucking booze and that woman's ego."

I laughed lightly.

"I got the better end, then. Laura was so sweet. Just wanted to be held and have her fat nipples sucked on."

Rachel inhaled sharply, then sighed.

"No kidding. Oh, that sounds so nice. Not that I have the slightest thing against pussy, but you know how it is --"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I know."

I was starting to flag with my next visitor, although given her growls of pleasure I didn't think she noticed. In the meantime Rachel got a serious partner as well, and Rachel was still at it when my partner left.

"Oh, that's it. Light and fast, sweetie." Hah. Christy had come back after all, and was taking her time with this round.

When Christy came this time, it sounded a lot more overwhelming than it had with me. But Christy was a gracious host.

"Oh, that was great. I'm glad I had more time for this one. You two are amazing. A tie in my book."

She got up to dress.

"Party's winding down," she said. "I'll tell whoever's last to unclip you. It's pretty straightforward. Hope you're having a good time, and well done. I don't think I've heard of anyone unsatisfied. I should hire you out."

We both laughed at that, and Christy left.

I was almost starting to dread the sound of the door. Who thought I could get tired of eating pussy?

Slow steps over to my bed.

"Hello, lover," Samantha said.

My dick swelled instantly. I tried to steady myself as I heard her jeans hit the floor.

"This is a bad idea," I hissed.

"I don't give a shit," she said. She was nervous, underneath her words. "And you're not supposed to talk. Put your energy to this."

She found my face and climbed on easily. I knew her smell, knew every inch of that pussy. More closely trimmed than I remembered, but those same juicy lips, the same unashamed, dripping wetness thrust against me.

I took one of the lips into my mouth and rolled it between my lips. She growled happily.

We had a few different patterns. Tonight called for the most direct approach. I sank my thumb inside her, and she immediately started to grind herself on it. My fingers played lightly on her asshole, and she snorted.

"Just do me, Geoff. God, I need this."

I shifted slightly, made sure my thumb was wet enough. When I pulled out, she shifted, and my lips fastened on her clit just as my thumb began to push into her ass.

"Oh, god, I missed you, Geoff." She spread herself slightly, pressing until my thumb was all the way in. I held her ass with my fingers and used my thumb to help move her against me. Like a bowling ball, I'd once thought inanely, though when we were like this she was happier with her pussy left empty, waiting for the main course. My dick throbbed uncomfortably.

She'd been a tremendous fuck. By the end of the relationship that was all we had, though it'd seemed almost enough. I tried to think about something else: Laura. There might be something real there. More than just sex, maybe.

My tongue knew exactly what to do, and with some relief my mind began to disengage from the stupidity of this little bit of fun. To my discomfort I found I was now thinking about Rachel. Lying across the room, probably horny as hell, and now listening to me pleasure my ex-girlfriend. Rachel was such a beautiful woman, and such an amazing friend. In a way that was the best thing about this night, the weird way we had bonded. I held that thought as Samantha quickly neared her orgasm.

"Oh! Geoff, Geoff, that's it, harder!" She was always so loud, but I'd never felt so embarrassed about it. I put a little more effort into concentrating, trying to get it over with. My dick was rock-hard.

I felt it, the first little jerk, and then she breathed in, more and more, and went almost still. Her ass squeezed rhythmically around my thumb, and I kept licking, as lightly as I could, up with one spasm, down with the next. Finally she let out the air, her muscles going slack. She put her face against my bound forearm, breathing slowly, unconsciously stroking my hair.

With a groan she pulled herself off of me. "As good as I remember," she said softly. Her hand slid down my chest, my stomach, and I shook my head silently. She squeezed it under my pants, found the head of my erection. We couldn't. We shouldn't.

Samantha gave a long sigh. "And you feel as good as I remember. It's just sex, right? Can't we --"

She was trying to convince herself.

"No, Samantha," I said reluctantly. "I don't think it could be just sex between us."

Her hand lay still for a little, and then she withdrew it.

"You're right, Geoff," she said bitterly. "You're always so fucking right."

She dressed in silence. But before she left, she paused near my bed.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I shouldn't have made you do that. But I still enjoyed it."

"Me, too," I said quietly.

She walked out, and I breathed a sigh.

"You all right?" Rachel asked. "That was, well."

"Yeah," I said. "That was kind of our relationship in a nutshell. I'm OK, though."

"I feel guilty for having heard it," she said. "More than anything else tonight."

"It's all right," I said. "I trust you, Rachel."

The door opened again, but whoever it was didn't come in, and soon we were in quiet darkness again.

"I've got a tongue cramp," said Rachel. I groaned in sympathy.

More silence. "Do you think that's it?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said. "But I can't undo myself."

We waited a while longer.

"I'm so tired. And horny," said Rachel.

I laughed incredulously at the admission. I guess we'd leveled up our friendship.

"Me too," I said. "Well, we've got one hand free."

There was a little silence and then Rachel started guffawing. I couldn't help but join her.

"Sorry, Geoff. Don't think I haven't thought about it. Truth is that doesn't work so well for me. I mean, just my hand. This is ridiculous, I can't believe I'm telling you that."

"That kind of night," I said. "You know, I think we're really stuck here unless Christy remembers to check on us again."

"Hang on," she said. "If it's just a clip, maybe ..."

I heard her thrashing on the bed, and then some metallic noises.

"Hah!" she said. "Got my other hand free. I'll get you in a second."

There were some more snaps, and then she groaned and put her feet on the floor. She sat there a minute.

"Geoff?"

"Yeah?"

"So, this is absolutely a crazy request, but. Do you have the energy for one more?"

I couldn't possibly have heard her right. But no, she'd sounded nervous as hell.

"Well, you obviously deserve it, Rachel. Come on over, if you want. Oh, who am I kidding, of course I want to do it."

Rachel let out a relieved laugh, and then quickly headed to the door, locking it. She came over to me.

"This is crazy," she said. "Uh, want me to undo anything?"

"Yeah, my arm is killing me. And, well, if you're OK with it, the blindfold."

"Fair enough," she said, reaching to unclip me. "It's pretty dark in here anyway."

When she removed the blindfold, I saw she was only half-right. I could make out her face well enough, and I'd never seen her this nervous. I reached to hold her hand and she sat down.

"I can't believe I asked you to do that," she said.

"We can forget all about it," I said.

"I doubt it," she said. "I'm horny as fuck, and I've just spent the evening doing for everyone else the one thing that gets me off like a rocket. I can't think about anything else. No, I want it."

"If it would screw with being friends," I started.

"No, no, Geoff, that's not it. Not for me, anyway. It's just, you must know I've never been with a guy. Not that there haven't been some stray fantasies, I guess. But, well, I've gotten used to not thinking about you that way.

I lay there, stunned at the admission.

"Would a mind-blowing orgasm help?" I finally asked. Rachel started to giggle.

"OK, maybe. Please. God, all night I've been listening to what you were doing to those women.

We looked at each other again, and then Rachel started to undo her shirt.

"Covered in girl cream," she said with amusement. "Maybe I should keep it that way, for lonely nights or something."

My t-shirt was in a similar state. I pulled it over my head and lay back to look at Rachel.

I'd seen her in a swimsuit. I knew she had a nice body. Not a powerful athlete like Heather, but slim, nice curves, perfectly sized small boobs. I'd never let myself dwell much on any of that. Now it all came crashing back, and I was reminded of that powerful attraction I'd had for her just when I'd met her, before my brain put her totally out of bounds.

She self-consciously undid her bra, and then began to pull off her jeans. I watched her perfect breasts in the dim light.

"You're beautiful, Rachel," I said. She looked at me quickly, a bit of that warm smile coming back to her face."

"You don't need to butter me up any more, Geoff," she said. "My hormones are coming on like a freight train."

"It's still true," I said, and she smiled, taking my hand towards her. Warm, wet. She had totally soaked through her panties. I stroked gently and she groaned.

My beautiful, hot friend. I reached to pull her face towards mine, but she pulled away gently.

"Too much," she said. "I mean, I like you too much. I'm sure it sounds weird, but right now I can still pretend this is some crazy booze-addled fling with a friend, if for some reason I need to think that way in the morning."

It made perfect sense. I thought about the how most of the women had treated me, and the difference with Heather and Laura. I reached for her waistband and she helped me pull down her panties.

"Gorgeous," I said again, and Rachel smiled. "And sexy as a fox. Bring that beautiful bush over here."

She held my hand, and then climbed up to straddle me, just as so many others had tonight. But I could see this time, and it was Rachel. I stared. My dick was uncomfortably pressing against my jeans again, and I adjusted as subtly as I could.

Rachel took a breath.

"Make me come fast and hard. Whatever seems to do it, God knows I trust you after hearing you work. All night's been a tease, so just give it to me."