Scientific Comparison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you say," I said, pulling her pussy to me.

One long, deep lick, and she shuddered. Back and forth, feeling what she reacted hard to. I stroked right across her clit, and got a gratifying moan in response. A little more pressure, there. She was incredibly hot already.

I stroked one finger along her slit. She pressed at me when I neared her opening. Cautiously I probed, not sure how she felt about penetration. But she moved against me, as though she wanted to swallow the finger with her vagina. I gave it to her, and she groaned. When I gently moved in a second finger, she said a single word. "Yes."

Two fingers inside, gently fucking her, and firm, slow circles over her clit. Nothing complicated, and it seemed just what she wanted. In only a few minutes, she gripped my wrist, pulling my fingers harder against her, squeezing them rhythmically.

"Oh God, Geoff, I'm coming. Finally, oh ..."

She squeezed my head between her thighs, and I held on, keeping my rhythm even as she bucked like a bronco. She put her hand over her mouth, muffling her moans, and snapped her eyes to mine as her orgasm crested. I rode the waves down with her, licking, pressing, until she finally slid down a little, her hands on my shoulders.

"That," she said finally, "was every bit as good as I'd been dreaming. Samantha was absolutely right. You're an artist."

She sighed happily. "I absolutely have to do something for you. You must be ready to explode. I'm sure I'm on the opposite end of talent when it comes to guys, but I'm finding the idea of trying totally hot right now." She trailed her hand back along my stomach.

"Uh," I told her, "That is an incredibly kind, hot offer. You're probably going to find this funny, but the truth is that oral doesn't do much for me. Who knows why."

Rachel started to laugh. "That is funny," she said. "The perfect donor. But wait, that's not fair. Surely you like, well, regular old sex then?"

"Caught me there," I said, and then realized what she was thinking. "No, no, you don't have to do that at all! I loved getting you off. The best part of this whole crazy night. There's no quid pro quo needed."

"What about me, then, Geoff? You think one orgasm was enough? Amazing though it was. I like penetration fine, and honestly the thought is turning me on like mad, as long as I don't think too hard. And surely you've been thinking about it."

She reached further down, and did a slight double-take when she felt the large lump in my pants.

"Obviously," I sighed. "Listen, though, there's no obligation at all here. Just a very, very horny guy with his hot friend. I can get myself off if you'd rather."

Rachel was shaking her head. "No, let's do this." She unsnapped my jeans with difficulty and then eagerly unzipped them. My dick pressed mightily in my underwear, the tip sticking slightly out the top.

"Oh," she said. "Damn. You're big, aren't you?"

"Kind of," I said. "Like I said --"

"Well," she said lightly, "I have been vaguely thinking about trying a bigger dildo. I guess Christmas came early!"

She worked my pants down over my hips, looking down at the straps holding my legs in place. She smiled, and deftly yanked my underwear down.

She ran her fingers down my length, and then encircled me with her hand. I sighed as she made a few tentative strokes.

"Do you need me to do anything first?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, I'm pretty damn ready," I said. "Whenever you are."

She smiled, and then took a deep breath. Quickly, she scooted down on her knees, and before I knew it she was pressing her entrance onto my dick.

It was exquisite, and somehow with my pants only halfway down it was that much more obscene. Rachel grunted, her angle not quite right, and slid herself along the tip of my dick. The light brush of her pubic hair was heavenly.

I helped her, tilting her hips. She got her feet under her, squatting over my dick, and then in a quick pop I slid almost halfway inside. She gasped, and then smiled at me.

"Big," she said, but she didn't seem too uncomfortable. She lifted off me, and then sat down hard, jamming me further inside her. She winced at that.

"Here," I said, "Let me help." She nodded and I put my hands under her butt, taking much of her weight.

I slowly guided her up, rubbing her ass gently. She looked at me, so much trust in those piercing eyes. Emotions swirled through me. That look, oh. Put it away. For now, just fucking.

Smooth, controlled stroke back into her. I couldn't remember anyone feeling so good. So right. She was tight, but sopping wet. If we eased into it ...

Before I realized it, we were fucking. Rachel had a look of startled joy on her face, exactly the thing to flatter a sex partner. She leaned forward, back onto her knees, and found just the right angle. She grunted and stopped as I bottomed out, fully buried in her.

"That, whoa." She leaned forward again. "Oh my god. I've never been filled up like this."

Her face was so close. She opened her eyes again, flushed with pleasure, and before I knew it she was kissing me. I felt her walls squeeze around my dick. I pulled away slightly from the kiss.

"Oh god, Rachel, that feels amazing. I can't hold off much longer," I said.

"You can come in me," she said. "Make those stupid pills do what they're actually designed for." Dumb, I hadn't even thought about that.

"But, try to wait, Geoff. I don't come well with just my hand, but --" she squeezed me again with her pussy. "With a dildo, and a lover to kiss, and someone playing with my tits --"

I took the hint and kissed her again, running my hands over her small breasts. I circled her tiny, hard nipples with my fingers, and her pussy gripped my dick like a vise.

"Oh God, Geoff," she started to moan, and I locked my mouth to hers in a kiss. She made a few short thrusts with her hips, and her pussy pulsed around me. Her chest began to shake as her orgasm hit.

I thrust myself against her, feeling a rush and the first powerful spurt of my orgasm. It seemed to go on forever, an evening's frustration, months really, emptying deep inside my best friend. When I finally finished she had shuddered to a stop, leaning down on me. Her mouth found mine, and my heart quickened. This wasn't the kiss of two people worried they'd made a mistake. Finally Rachel lifted her mouth.

"Shit," said Rachel. "That was some great sex."

"Likewise," I said. I lay there inside her, our bodies cooling, my dick still hard.

"We better stay friends," she said after a while. "It would be awful if we couldn't do this again."

"Criminal," I agreed, stroking her face.

"What a mess, though," she said, half slipping off me as she reached for the towel to wipe up. "Jesus, are you still hard? Oh, you feel so good in me." She settled back onto me and began to gently move her hips. I sighed.

There was a rattle at the doorknob, and Rachel bolted off me guiltily, reaching for her clothes.

"Hey, you still in there?" Christy asked.

We looked at each other and tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, it's fine, Christy," I said. "Some joker locked us in here, but Rachel's gotten herself loose and she's getting me out now."

Rachel came to do just that, while I roughly wiped off and pulled up my pants. Then we both rapdily finished dressing.

"Hey Christy," Rachel said as she opened the door.

Christy looked at the two of us as she opened the door, a hint of suspicion on her face, but she shook her head, and then sniffed.

"Goddamn, you both smell like women in heat. And I'll probably have to boil the room. It was worth it, though."

"So who won?" Rachel asked.

"Everyone said you were both great," she said. "We might have to have a re-match."

"That might be fun," I said, looking at Rachel.

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "I'm game any time."