Scorching Hot Sweetness: The Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, here, hold on." I said and went inside for a moment, then returned with my portfolio.

"Here check me out!" I said handing him the book.

Joe sat down and flipped through the pages. Most of the first half of the book was just pictures of me wearing varying outfits—gowns and regular clothes, fashion and ad stuff. He was nice enough to spend time looking at those while pretending to care, then came the bikini shots. When Joe saw the first one he stopped and looked at me.

"Those pictures have all been published somewhere, lots of people have seen them, enjoy."

He slowly turned the pages taking in every picture as if he were memorizing every pixel. I wanted to see if his jeans were bulging, but he was holding the book over his crotch. I studied him studying my younger self. As he flipped the pages my heart began to race, my stomach tightened and I grew very excited by what I knew was coming up. I could feel my face flushing and not just from the unbearable heat of the day. I had turned the ceiling fan on and we sat in total silence, nothing but the TICK, TICK, TICK of the fan and our own quiet breathing (which seemed to be growing quicker from both of us) as he took in my bikini shots.

Then he flipped the page and there I was in a yellow tank top, not unlike the one I was wearing, with the sun beaming behind me—encircling me in a golden glow. I stopped him.

"Just so you know, these next images were for Playboy. I didn't get in, but they did a college girl's edition and these pictures are ones that I submitted. They were my boyfriend's idea. I mean it was my idea to pose for them, but the images were his idea."

Joe closed the book and handed it back to me.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I won't look."

I pushed the book back into his hands, "No, Joe, I want you to look." I said as butterflies filled my stomach. "Nobody but Roddy, my boyfriend at the time, had ever seen those pictures—except the editors at Playboy, of course. And now I want you to see them. That's why I showed you the book in the first place." I said.

The tension in the room was intense and I noticed how red Joe's face had become. I felt a drip of sweat roll down between my breasts imagining it was his finger . . . and then my own face blushed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because it can help you. And it can help me. I've been feeling pretty alone lately, Joe. I'm getting older and I'm single. I don't want to be, but I am. Being alone is awful and miserable and no one should ever have to live their life like that. When you look at me it excites me. Your look tells me that maybe a nice guy can be attracted to me, maybe some day I can find a guy like you. I've never met anyone like you before and I wish I was Kelly—she doesn't know how lucky she is, or maybe she does, but I wish I could have a guy like you in my life. And if seeing these pictures helps you to loosen up a bit then it will help me feel like I have done something good for someone good. It will help me feel like even if I can't have you, then at least maybe I can make your life easier. Look at the pictures, for me." I said.

I moved closer to him and looked at the portfolio too. I placed my hand on his sweaty back and rubbed it gently. His breathing intensified and I felt his body stiffen at my touch. He closed his eyes again and took in a deep breath. Then Joe smiled and looked back at the book. He flipped to the 8x10 of me in my tank top. Then he flipped to the next photo of a bucket of water splashing all over me as I laughed. The next page showed me with my shoulders hunched up, hair dripping wet, a big, bright smile, and a see through tank top. Joe stopped and stared at that one for a long time. I looked up at him as he studied the image of my wet tank top—he was enthralled! And I felt like the most beautiful woman on the planet. I actually had to wipe the sweat from my forehead. Joe's skin was glistening quite a bit too for that matter. I giggled at his expression and leaned in to hug my body against his, while grabbing his arm with my other hand. I continued rubbing his back. I was taken by how solid and muscular he really was.

"There's more!" I said. Joe looked at me like he couldn't believe what I had just told him as he turned the page.

The next picture showed me halfway through pulling my wet tank top off, the under side of my boobs were exposed including my very tight, wet, shiny stomach. Joe eagerly changed the page and there I was totally topless, wet, enveloped in sunshine, laughing, and wringing out the wet tank top with my bare breasts exposed for the world to see!

"Oh my God!" Joe said and I could have kissed him.

"So that's what I used to look like topless—still do, actually! So what do you think?" I asked.

He turned to face me and we were so close I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Joe said so earnestly that a wave of goose bumps washed over my entire body and I shivered even in this insufferable heat.

"How does it make you feel? Tell me what you're feeling."

"I feel . . .." he couldn't finish.

"Aroused?" I asked.

"Yes!" he said looking back at the picture of my naked, wet breasts.

I smiled the most devilish smile, my stomach was dancing with tickles and I spoke directly into his ear making sure my breath tormented him, "Are you hard, Joe? Do you have an erection right now?" I asked in a breathy voice. "Don't think, just answer."

"Yes."

"Say it." I told him. "Say the words."

"My penis is hard looking at your naked breasts!" he said as if he were about to explode.

"Good. Show me." I said and Joe looked like he might pass out.

"I don't mean take it out and whip it around, just move the book." Before he could argue, I pulled the book out of his hands. Joe immediately bent forward.

"Sit back Joe. I can't see anything. I know you guys all think everyone can see your boners under your pants, but we really can't. Look!" I said putting my hands on his powerful chest and forcing him back into a relaxed sitting position.

"See, you're now sitting comfortably with an erection in your jeans next to a woman you've just seen topless. I know your dick is hard as a rock from looking at a picture of my bare breasts and it's okay. The world hasn't ended. You've taken a step forward and you didn't fall of the edge, right?" I told him.

"I don't know what to do!" He said sounding lost.

"But your body does. Trust it. And relax—just enjoy being hard."

Joe sucked in a very deep breath then looked at me. I made a point of looking down at his bulging crotch. Of course I lied to him, I could see the outline of his erection under the tight, faded denim, but he didn't need to know that—not yet.

"Let's get back to work!" I said patting him on his thigh—very high on his thigh and I noticed he was not quick to stand up. I acknowledged this by laughing a friendly laugh and tickling my fingers under his chin.

We went back to work, taking some drinks over to the trees with us and resumed our planting.

"You know, this is sort of a nice metaphor, Joe. Were planting these trees as we plant seeds in your mind. Soon I will have a strong natural fence line in my backyard and you will have a strong line of defense in your brain against your fears."

"I don't know if fear is that easy to get over." He said. "Just because I've seen your . . . naked boobs . . . doesn't mean I'm cured."

"No, but think about that for a minute. When you came here earlier could you have looked me in the eye and said 'naked boobs' without puking on my shoes?" I asked.

Joe thought about this for a moment and seemed surprised by the answer, "No!" He said. "I guess not. WOW!" he smiled and that filled my heart with resolve to continue helping him.

"You're already making progress." I said. "Never underestimate the power of a hard-on!" I said and that made him laugh. His laugh was lovely; it made the world seem better and filled my soul with joy.

"So what's next, Sensei?" he joked.

"Oh, feeling bold now are we?" I laughed.

Joe laughed again, "I guess I feel like I want to try something else!" he said with more confidence than he's had before. "You've already helped me more than anyone in the past year, I think!"

"Okay, then . . ." I said and threw my drink on his shirt. "You've seen my wet T-shirt, now you show me yours." I said.

For a brief moment I thought I went too far. Joe seemed more surprised than I thought he would. He just froze and looked at me like a deer in headlights as my water soaked his T-shirt.

The humidity seemed to grow thicker by the second; it was almost hard to move through the saturated warmth.

"Joe, don't feel, don't think, just react. You have an amazing body, don't be afraid of it or of what people think of it. Show me your body. Take your shirt off—I want to see it. Besides, turnabout is fair play!" I said.

He looked at me then closed his eyes, calmed himself, then took the dare.

Joe lifted his shirt off and stood in front of me topless.

He was flawless. His skin was smooth and perfect, his biceps bulged, and his tight chest stood proud. He had tiny, dark areolas and his erect nipples were gorgeous. There was a little patch of hair between his pecs. His abs were rock hard and there was a thin line of hair running from his bellybutton down into the front of his jeans.

He took a moment, and then briefly flexed his muscles. I laughed and hugged him making sure to press my breasts, which were only covered by the thin fabric of my tank top into his bare chest.

"Thank you, Joe! Look at you, you're perfect! You're sexy as hell! God, if only Kelly knew what she was in for! I envy her!"

I saw how wet he was and not just from my drink. He was sweating lavishly and it made his immaculate skin glisten in the sweltering summer air.

Then I decided it was time to push further, "I can see that your dick is hard, Joe. I CAN see it through your jeans. It's tenting out. You've been hard since you saw me topless and I love it! I bet it's getting a little slippery in your underwear by now, isn't it?" I asked surprised at my indiscreet words.

Joe closed his eyes trying to wish away the embarrassment. "Yes!" he finally exclaimed to my delight.

"GOOD! It must be uncomfortable in those tight jeans. Adjust it. Move it wherever it needs to be and I'm going to watch while you do it. I'm going to watch you grab your hard cock and move it around in that tight denim until it's finally more comfortable."

Joe hesitated then grabbed his crotch, he bent forward and swung it around until it was resting in a more comfortable position inside his jeans.

"Look at you! You just moved your erect dick inside your jeans in front of a woman as she watched. How did that feel?" I asked in a very seductive way.

"It felt good." He said very quietly.

"And what if your mom were to come out of your house right now and see you shirtless and tenting a boner? How would that feel?" I asked.

"My parents aren't home this weekend."

There was a thunderclap in the distance.

"Good, then keep your shirt off for me and keep your hard . . .on! You look so good that way. Now let's get back to work." I said and he smiled. I think he was finally feeling more confident, in fact, I know he was because he looked down at tank top (which was wet from hugging his soaked chest mixed with my own sweat) and he didn't try to hide his gaze this time.

It seemed impossible but the heat increased even more, the moisture in the obnoxious hotness of the atmosphere around us became so thick you would need a chainsaw to cut it. We worked even harder trying to finish before the rain came.

The sun was going down and we were almost finished. Thunder boomed in the distance, but there was no wind, no relief from the blistering heat.

"Do you not have anyone in your life that you're interested in?" Joe asked.

"Oh we're going to try to fix me now?" I said.

"Tell me, I've been honest with you?" He pressed.

"Well, there's a guy at work who is really nice. Kind of like you, he's shy, cute and doesn't know how to talk to a girl."

"Does he have a name?"

"Bill, what's it to you?" I said and teasingly flung some dirt at him.

"He probably just figures you're too pretty to go out with him. But if you give him a chance maybe he can give you what you deserve."

"And what do I deserve?" I asked.

"Love." Joe said and he said it so sincerely my eyes almost welled up.

Joe looked at me seeming more confident (although his face was beat red) "Do you like him?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do. Very much, but he never asks me out."

"Listen, I have problems, I know that, but one thing I don't have a problem with is the truth. You are an amazing woman and any guy would be lucky to have you in their life. Maybe this Bill guy is shy and just needs a push, why not give him one and see where it goes? Why spend your life wondering and being alone?" He said. "I'm shy, and nervous and pathetic and all that, but I'm trying not to be. Maybe you need to try a little more, too. I think you should talk to Bill and see where it goes." Joe said.

"Maybe I should." I said.

"You definitely should. I've been fighting like hell to get over my problems and you've done more for me in these few hours than anyone could. I'm going to go out with Kelly tonight and for the first time I'm going to have fun—real fun. I'm not going to have anxiety, I'm not going to panic, or puke, or run away. I'm going to be calm and in the moment and Kelly and I are going to have a very enjoyable night. You know how I know that?"

I waited.

"Because I'm standing here half naked and being ogled by a divine Goddess who also happens to be the first real female that I've ever seen naked and I feel great! I'm not nervous, I don't feel sick, and I don't want to flee. I want to stand here and have you look at my bare torso and talk about my erection! And I never thought I could ever say that to a woman in my lifetime."

Another thunderclap in the distance as Joe continued, "And if I can talk you into taking a chance and finding love in your life than I want to do that for you. I would do anything for you!" he said and I melted—and not because it was a million degrees out!

I moved forward and stood right in front of him as our eyes stared into each other. I reached out and put my hands on his bare chest, as he stood firm and proud. I slid my hands down his abs and rested one hand on his side. I held the back of my other hand against his happy trail lightly titillating the hairs under his bellybutton. His stomach jerked in ticklish glee at my touch. I leaned forward and kissed him lovingly on the cheek.

"Thank you, Joe." I could smell his sweat, his stink, his manliness and it was absolutely delightful.

There was a flash of heat lightning. That made me realize just how dark it had become. Joe and I put the last tree in the ground and filled the dirt in around it. We were finally done and we stood back to admire our work. It was so dark now it was difficult to see the fruits of our labor, but we had accomplished more that day than either of us could have expected.

"I wanted to kiss you, Joe. I mean a real kiss, a passionate one. But I won't. You should only experience that for the first time with Kelly, she sounds like a wonderful girl. And I want you two to be happy."

"Kelly is wonderful and tonight I'm going to tell her that. I don't expect anything to happen—it shouldn't, not yet, but I want her to know what she means to me. And I want you to be happy too." He said so lovingly.

"I will be happy if I know you are." I said.

Another thunderclap.

Sweat was pouring down my body. I thought of Joe looking at my naked boobs in the photo, of his amazing physique, the way his erection pushed out of his tight jeans and I wondered if he really was more confident. Those butterflies reappeared in my stomach and I felt woozy from the idea entering my mind. I decided Joe needed one final challenge.

"You should go home now and get ready for your date." I told him. "But first there is one more thing I want you to do. You can back out if you want to, but I think you would prove something to yourself if you did it." I said.

"What is it? Anything." He said.

"You should always stay sweet, but don't be afraid to get a little saucy too! When you clean up and take a shower, I think it would be brave . . . if you left your bathroom shade up."

That hung in the dense, moist air for a long moment, before a loud clap of thunder drowned it out.

I looked him right in the eyes and with my most sultry voice I said, "I want to see the BIG DIPPER with my telescope tonight and you can see how cloudy it is."

Joe stood dumbfounded. He looked down and tried to fix his shirt to put back on before returning home. I grabbed it and said, "Leave it off."

He smiled thinking I was joking then he became very serious realizing I wasn't.

"The Big Dipper?" he said smiling and I busted out laughing.

"Okay, I admit that was really cheesy!" I said.

Joe also laughed, feeling like he was off the hook, then I changed my expression back to serious.

"I want to see your dick, Joe. I want to see it naked and hard. I want to see what you do with it. I want you to show me your wet---naked---body!"

"But I . . ."

"And don't worry about the size of it—guys worry about that too much. I don't care how big or small it is. The confidence of standing in front of a woman and showing her your hard penis with no fear is sexier than any size." I reassured him.

He tried to say something but couldn't get the words out. Then he turned and walked back to his house.

I practically ran up to my bedroom, threw the skylight open, climbed out onto my roof and waited. The heat lighting was in the distance behind me occasionally lighting up Joe's house. On the back of his house I saw the glow of his bedroom window. I sat and waited. I adjusted the telescope onto the bathroom window and wondered if he would actually go through with it. It was a pretty big challenge after all. But I knew he wanted to do it, I could see it in his eyes. He just needed to find the courage.

My body was on fire; my panties were already sopping wet with anticipation. My hand instinctively found a nipple and gently teased it through the fabric of my shirt. An incredibly loud crash of thunder smashed through the quiet night's sky startling me.

Then there was silence, I looked down and saw fireflies filling my backyard. I watched them for a long time beginning to think they might be the only show I would get tonight. Then Joe's bathroom light turned on. This was the moment of truth, he would have to take a shower—that much was certain—but would he have the balls to open the shade knowing I was out here in the darkness watching him—every part of him?

The window glowed behind a closed shade for far too long. I began to think he was already in the shower having totally chickened out. And who could blame him?

A person can't change that fast, right?

I was resigned to the idea that, for Joe, this was a bridge too far and I didn't hold it against him one bit.

Then to my absolute delight (and shock) the shade flew up!

Joe stood there looking out the window for me. There was no way he could see me through the darkness or the distance, but he searched anyway. I also noticed he had put his dirty T-shirt back on.

Why did he do that? I wondered.

I was also glad to see from my vantagepoint that I had a full view of his bathroom including his shower, which was directly back from the window. I was going to be able to see him from head to toe (if he went through with it that is) and I couldn't stand the excitement!

Joe stood in the window hesitating; unsure of what to do. But I swear there was something about his face—it was a cross between wild anticipation and out right terror. But I also saw in his expression that he knew there was no turning back now.