Scorching Hot Sweetness: The Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and bit my lip as the heat grew between my legs. A gentle breeze began to blow and cooled my sweaty skin.

Joe walked over to his shower and climbed in.

What the hell is he doing? I wondered. Is he going to shower with his clothes on?

Sure enough he turned the water on! I watched in curious wonder, as his clothes became soaked from the water.

And, as if I was in the shower with him, I felt a drop of water on my arm, then another as a light rain began to fall.

Joe's white T-shirt turned peach as his skin shown through the wet fabric. His faded blue jeans grew dark as the water soaked down the front of them. I could see his erection more clearly once the denim was wet.

Joe lifted his arms over his head and his belly sucked in, apparently the water was a little too cold and he adjusted it. Then he looked toward the window again (at me) and lifted his shirt off.

He smiled and wrung his shirt out as if to reenact the photo I showed him of my Playboy shoot.

"Joe, you beautiful bastard!" I said through an enormous smile.

Then his hands slid all over his bare, wet torso. He teased his nipples and manipulated his crotch. Joe seemed very comfortable now manhandling the tubular shape between his legs protruding through the wet denim. He unzipped his jeans and slowly pealed them open, teasing me. He slid his hands up and put them on either side of his head and thrust his pelvis forward. Then he turned his back to me and slowly, seductively pulled his wet jeans down.

"Oh my God he's really going to do it!" I exclaimed.

Underneath those tight, wet jeans Joe was wearing a pair of black boxer briefs. And he filled them out very well! He struggled a little getting the wet jeans off, but soon he was left in his underwear and soaked to the bone. Or should I say boner!

He continued with his back to me; Joe was clearly contemplating if he had the guts to turn and face me. He teased pulling his shorts down, but didn't do it. A couple times I saw the faint hint of an erection shadowed on the shower wall in front of him.

I didn't realize it right away, but my own hand had slipped up under my shirt and tormented my nipples as my other hand unzipped my shorts. I looked away from the telescope to look around and make sure no one could see me (thankfully, Joe's house is the only one visible to mine). Then I decided 'fuck it', if someone sees me then they see me!

I slipped my hand down the front of my shorts and gently glided my finger up and down my labia.

I looked back into the telescope in time to see Joe pull his shorts down and expose the most perfect, round, tight little ass I've ever seen! He dropped his shorts to the ground then lifted them up with his foot and grabbed them in his hand.

In one quick move he spun around and covered himself with his wet underwear. Joe was now completely wet, completely nude and only covering his groin with his dripping wet underwear. He flexed, he posed, and he turned and gave me ample views of his perfect butt. He was an Adonis.

Then he dropped the underwear quickly placing both hands over his penis. Joe leaned against the wall, looked down at himself, then looked back up out into the darkness of the window. I had only a moment to realize that I was about to be the first woman to ever see this grown boy nude.

Joe hesitated, then slowly and wonderfully moved his hands to his sides.

I was now left staring at Joe, absolutely buck-naked and with a full frontal view of his erect penis, his big, dangling balls and the sweetest most joyous smile I've even seen on a guy's face!

He did it! He exposed himself to a woman in a way his Doctor probably didn't mean when she suggested it to him, but he did it just the same.

He stood proudly and openly showing his erect penis to me allowing me ample time to study him in the raw.

I slipped my forefinger inside myself and began pleasuring my clit with my thumb while staring at Joe's hard, young cock! I imagined Joe could see me, and see what I was doing to myself as he watched the affect he had on me.

In a way, I think he did because he began stroking his wonderful dick with his right hand. His chest rose and fell in quick succession, his abs tightened and flexed in and out, he was breathing heavily as his left hand kneaded his testicles. His pelvis thrust forward and back as he manipulated his body in the way only a man really knows how to do.

The rain fell harder and soaked me to the bone. The cool, wet relief was wonderful and I took a moment from watching Joe to close my eyes and thrust my head back coating my face with the refreshing rain. As if to thank God for the gift I was being given!

I pulled my top off and yanked my shorts and panties to the ground kicking my wet clothes back through the skylight and into my bedroom. I now stood proudly on my rooftop completely nude, soaking wet and fingering myself into a gushing orgasm in the cleansing rain as the thunder roared and the lightning tore through the sky.

I leaned forward to look through the telescope again and I swear I almost wrapped my lips around the eyepiece—for a moment there I felt like I was in that shower with Joe and I forgot myself! I laughed and then refocused on the statuesque man masturbating profusely in his shower for my enjoyment. I tickled my hard nipples and finger-fucked myself as I felt another orgasmic wave explode from my core.

As I climaxed again I watched as Joe did the same. He threw his head back and ejaculated into the downpour of water from the showerhead as a bolt of lightning and a thunderclap ripped across the heavens!

I screamed in delight into the cosmos as it detonated with furious wonder around me as Joe and I orgasmed together. It was an extraordinary display of nature. I began to shiver from the ice-cold rain covering my unclothed skin.

The rain poured over me as I tried to catch my breath. I stole one last look at Joe who now simply began washing his nude body and deflated penis with a delighted, satiated smile on his face. I stole one last look at Joe's nude form then climbed back into my room and closed the skylight.

Then I took a shower.

When I finished my shower the torrential rain had ended as if to say 'that's it, the day's over.' As I dressed I heard Joe's car start up and pull out of his driveway amongst the water dripping off everything outside. I thought of Joe driving toward his destiny with a newfound courage and I wished him the very best.

I looked at my portfolio, which was still on my bed and flipped to the image of my naked breasts.

"Not bad kid, not bad!" I said. Then I put my nightgown on and sat on my couch.

I wondered what to put on TV but I really had no interest. I couldn't help but look at the clock and think, 'Joe's probably at Kelly's house now. I wonder how it's going?'

Then I decided to let it go. I did what I could and I think he's going to be just fine. Then I thought of what he said to me.

I sat in my living room in silence listening to the clock ticking. I kept hearing Joe's words to me over and over as the clock ticked, then I picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hi, Bill!" I said. "It's Heather, how are you?"

"Hi Heather, I'm great, what's up? How are you, I mean?" Bill said clumsily.

"I'm great! Listen I want to know, how come you never asked me out?"

Nothing but silence.

Finally, Bill said, "I would love to ask you out, I just figured you must already have a lot of guys beating your door down and I . . . well . . . I guess I should have just asked you out anyway!"

"Yeah, you should have." I said.

"Heather?" Bill said.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" he asked.

"Why Bill, I'd love too! What a great idea!" I said giggling like a schoolgirl. "What did you have in mind? A movie?" I asked.

Bill thought about it for a moment then said, "No, actually. How about we go to the beach and have a picnic. We can watch the sunset and tomorrow night is the super moon, when the moon is closest to the earth. I think watching that could be pretty romantic, don't you?"

My heart leapt into my throat, "Yeah, that sounds great! Seriously Bill, I would love that!

"Okay, good. I'll pick you up at six, okay?"

And that was that. Bill, a guy I always thought was cute (albeit a little goofy) just became someone I was more interested in than I realized. It turns out he is an astronomy nerd like me AND he is also a nice guy!

Bill's a genuinely nice guy, just like Joe.

Life doesn't always go the way you want it to, but it does have a way of working itself out if you put in a little effort, keep your eyes open and aren't afraid to be bold.

Like I told Joe, stay sweet, but don't be afraid to get a little saucy too.

Thanks for listening.