All Comments on 'Scorned!'

by LexyHarper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
ummm

this was interesting, but i feel like it's laking something. a missing link. I didn't even know Holly's name until things have already developed. other than that it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame tale of a skanky whore

Seriously, she willing fucks the father then she is pissed at him?

The chick is nothing but a sleazy whore. Why would any man want her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree!

Lame tale of a skanky whore!!!!!! Dont continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot at the beginning then it quickly fizzles. Yeah he left her "high and dry" but she still willingly slept with his father. And then she tries to blame Cameron! Heaven forbid she doesn't get off, she might go track down a brother or cousin.

LexyHarperLexyHarperover 13 years agoAuthor
Response to comments so far.

I knew that people would react to this story - written in first person and with an unapologetic main character!!!

Mariasmd, thank you. I think you’re right—the story still needs something. I started it in 2006 for my collection of short stories, Bedtime Erotica for Men, but somehow I couldn’t finish it. I came across it again a couple of days ago and thought that I’d give it another try. Originally it was about a man sleeping with his girlfriend’s sexy, young-looking mother when his girlfriend was out of town. When the mother threatened to tell the daughter about it if he didn’t continue to sleep with her, he realized that the woman was jealous of her own daughter and had deliberately set out to sabotage the relationship. It was meant to be a much longer story—perhaps the characters need to be more fully formed and the story needs the extra length to unfold.

1st Anonymous and 2nd Anonymous, whoever you are, thank you, too. This is not a Mills and Boon romance. Holly’s a skank—that’s the whole point of the story. And just for you, 2nd Anonymous I will try to think up a continuation of the story…maybe have her sleep with an anonymous stranger… I’m getting wet just thinking about it.

3rd Anonymous, a big thanks to you, too. This story does start hot, but I need to work on the rest. And Holly would sleep with his brother, cousin or his mother if he left her half finished again. She’s that kind of girl!

But tell me, all of you, would she have gotten away with it if she was prettier?

Lexy xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inequality of the sexes?

Adam and Holly are equally guilty, so why is she being singled out? Cameron is a sweetheart and doesn't deserve to have either of them in his life, but it could be argued if Adam hadn't tempted her, she might have remained faithful. Personally, I blame Adam more - Cameron can find a new woman, he can't find a new father.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
just another

suck and fuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexyHarper@LexyHarper
I've always had a filthy mind and nothing turns me on more than writing erotica...except perhaps reading it. I've read and enjoyed stories on Literotica anonymously for years, so I decided that it was only fair to finally join and share my stories too. I hope you enjoy the t...