All Comments on 'Scott and Connor Ch. 01'

by YesterdayOnceMore

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story - sorry for the score

Hey I didn't mean 1star. I clicked wrong. Sorry man I liked it. Should have been 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Looking forwArd to chapter 2. This is exactly what my fantasy is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going!

I would love to hear more about a continued relationship between these two. They had a lot of passion and it seems like Connor has a bit of a reputation so it would be awesome to see him settle down and commit to Scott.

Great story!

burgh173burgh173almost 6 years ago
Great Writing

The story may not be all that original, but the writing is great! I'll read anything you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so good

This is hot and kept me company. I caught myself daydreaming about these two ;) please keep their story going. I want them to stay together!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
First Time

I love first-time stories! I liked his pleasure in losing his virginity. It's so exciting and thrilling to realize that you are no longer just a wanna be and have actually been fucked! My first time wasn't bareback but, I love it that way. I can't actually feel any warmth or his cum entering me but I know that feeling of his cock pulsing in my stretched ring. When I take it raw there is no question about him cumming inside me. That's the whole point of doing it bareback! When a guy can cum and keep fucking you like that, it's the best feeling in the world! It's so hot to feel his cock sliding in and out of your slick and wet insides. I love to cum like that while he is still inside me, I love him to cum deep and I love it when he stays in my ass as long as he after he cums, just like the story. I usually slip a butt plug in when he pulls out and keep his load in me as long as I can. I love your story!

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
An unselfish lover is the best kind!

"You ain't shot your load yet." My first time, he sucked me a bit, then fucked me. I totally loved it! Then...it was over. Some guys show their selfish side way too soon. Thanks for getting BOTH of your guys off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Love Connor's "fine covering" of body hair -- "he was definitely a man!" Keep these two going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

very hot --- being bred is the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hot story! Loved it. Don't know how I missed it when first posted. Will surely enjoy the rest of the series. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was so much word-for-word reuse in this story compared to your story about the neighbor’s nephew. What’s up with that? I just read that one and it was very off-putting to see almost exact duplication of their entire sex scenes. Makes no sense??

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Five Stars! Immediately added to favorites and following. Love the latest chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous