Scott and Connor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

"Give it a sec, let it run out in the towel."

As he said it, I could feel something moving inside me. It was...odd. A little like diarrhea, but without the cramps. I squeezed a little, and felt something wet and slimy spurt out of my ass.

"There...ok, there it is. Wow. Fuck, I creamed you good."

He wiped up the mess, then jumped in the bed next to me. He draped his arm across my chest and slid up close, pressing his body against mine. He touched my cheek, turned my face to him. He looked into my eyes for a long moment as he caressed my cheek, and then leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met, our eyes closed, and our tongues dueled.

He broke the kiss, smiled at me. "Pretty damn good for a virgin..."

"Ex-virgin," I said with a smirk. I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

"Half virgin," he said, with a laugh. His hand slid over my cock and he kissed me again. "You ain't shot your load yet."

I moaned as Connor squeezed my cock. He looked right in my eyes and smiled. "Anyone ever blow you?"

"Uh, no..."

"That's a damn shame. Waste of a beautiful cock, if you ask me." He rose up and rolled down the bed until his face was lined up with my cock. He looked right into my eyes as his tongue darted out and licked my knob. He traced the tip of his tongue down my shaft and I groaned. Then he opened his lips and wrapped them around the tip of my cock. His hot, wet, mouth swirled on the knob and them started to slide down my rock hard shaft.

"Connor..." I whispered, as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I threw my head back on the pillow as this 21 year old senior slid my cock into his throat. Sweat was glistening on my chest and forehead and my cum was already boiling in my balls. "Connor, I'm really close," I breathed. He sucked harder. "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum, Connor...!" I groaned, a bit loud. He grabbed my balls and clamped down on my shaft. That was it. My penis fired instantly, spurting my load into his mouth. I groaned as I unloaded, filling his mouth with my creamy hot seed.

He stayed on my cock until I was drained, swallowing fast. Then he lay down next to me again. "You taste great, buddy."

My head was spinning. Connor pulled up the sheets and covered us. "Take a rest," he said. "We can go again in a little while." And then he kissed me, curled me in his arms, and closed his eyes.

I started to speak as the afterglow of sex washed over me. I have no idea what I said, and I probably didn't even finish the sentence. The next thing I knew, I was waking up to the first light of dawn streaming in the window. I snapped my eyes fully open as the thought shot through my brain: holy shit, I had slept all night!!

I turned to the right. Connor lay there next to me, asleep and breathing slowly. For the first time, I really looked at him. He was a beautiful, dark-haired, Irish athlete. His bare chest rose and fell. I looked at the fine covering of hair covering his body. Not a carpet, but definitely a man.

A man I'd just had sex with.

For the first time.

And then suddenly I really had to go to the bathroom. I looked around. The bathroom had to be down the hall. Which meant leaving the room.

That's when a wave of panic hit. I had just spent the night in a frat boy's bed, and now I had to sneak down the hall to the john past how many of his frat brothers? Unfortunately, my bladder wasn't going to cooperate. I slid from the bed, looking for something to put on — a towel, a blanket, a — got it. Connor's robe was slung over the dresser. I grabbed it and slid into it, fast. I opened the door a crack and peered out. No one was in the hall. I realized that half the frat was probably sleeping off hideous hangovers. So I just might get away with this. I slid through the door and dashed down the hall, finding the bathroom and diving in.

I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding, but I managed to take care of business and relax. As I was washing my hands, the door flew open. I started in fright, but realized it was Connor. He was half awake, with his hair tousled messily on his head. And he was stark naked.

"Morning, Scott..." he said sleepily, through a half-yawn. He stepped up to the toilet, grabbed his cock, and emptied his bladder noisily. He looked over at me and laughed. "Ok, I wondered where my robe had gone." He yawned again. "You didn't need that, man, we all walk around here, everyone's seen it. Plus, who the hell is up?"

He finished, walked toward me, pulled me into him, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He slid one arm under the robe, pushing it aside, and the other around the back of my neck. Our bodies pressed together as he kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm... Come back to bed, baby, let's have some more fun." He opened the door and started to lead me back to his room. My heart sank when I saw another brother in the hall.

"Hi Connor," he mumbled. "Who's your buddy?"

"Hey Bret. This is Scott. Scott, Bret."

"Hey, Scott." Bret clapped me on the shoulder. "Man, I haven't seen Connor this tired in a long time. You musta worn his ass out."

"Fuck you, Bret," Connor said with a chuckle. He gave him a playful punch in the arm. Bret laughed and moved past us toward the john. "Alright, alright, big man. You two lovebirds go have fun. Scott, throw a fuck into him for me, 'kay?"

Connor grabbed my arm and pulled me toward his room. He dragged me inside, shut the door, and finally looked at me. He saw the shock on my face and laughed. "What?"

I went slack-jawed for a moment, then stumbled out some words. "Do you all just... I mean, it was like...like nothing. Like y'all just see each other like this all the time."

"We do. Really, Scott, it's no big deal. Everyone is really accepting here. We have sex. With people."

"But what will he think?"

"Who cares? He'll think that we had a great night and we're going to have a great morning." He stepped closer and took me in his arms. He pressed his lips to mine, and I could feel the need and hunger in his kiss.

"Let's do it again."

I nodded. He slid the robe from my shoulders and it fell to the floor. He led me against to his bed. His cock, just half hard, was so long. I couldn't believe it had gone in me.

"I'm glad you stayed. You were awesome last night, Scott. Really amazing."

"Come on, Connor, you're just saying that. Dude, it was my first time..."

"I'm not just saying it. It really was good. You're a natural." He laid me on my back and lay next to me. He kept touching and kissing me, and I him. It was slow and sensuous.

After many minutes of making out, Connor rolled on top of me and raised my legs. He reached for the bottle of lube. I felt him squirt some on my asshole and probe me with a finger. Then he squirted some into his hand and started rubbing it up and down his cock. It quickly stiffened, going from half-hard and hanging between his thighs to a rock-hard shaft of flesh, standing up at a high angle.

He saw me watching him get his cock hard. "You like that, huh? Watching me get it big and hard for ya, yeah?" He slid under my legs and pointed the head at my slicked-up bud. "OK, take a deep breath..." He pushed. My hole yielded easily thanks to the lube and his cock started to slide in really fast.

I yelped. He stopped. "Easy, man..." I moaned.

"I'm sorry..." he said gently. "You ok?"

I squirmed at the discomfort of being impaled by his dick. "I think so... just go slow, ok?"

"Yeah, man, of course. I'm sorry, seriously. Do you want me to pull out?" he asked, clearly reluctant to do that and hoping I'd say no. I figured it would be worse to try to get him back in, and said, "no. Just gimme a sec to adjust."

He smiled big, realizing he wasn't going to have to pull out. "ok, sure, whatever you need." He held still while I took a few deep breaths and felt my hole start to relax around him.

"OK," I said, "I think I'm ok. Try a little more, but slowly."

"Ok, I'll go easy." He gently pushed forward, giving me another inch of his cock. "Ok?" he checked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's ok. Go ahead, a little more."

Inch by inch, he slid his tool into me until his hips pressed against my ass. "Ohhhhh, fuck..." he moaned. "That's all the way..."

I felt like he'd shoved a baseball bat in my ass. "Unnnnh," I moaned, "God you're big..."

"Yeah, but you like it..." he smiled nastily, starting to pump his hips.

He continued to thrust into me while we kissed and groped each other.

"Connor..." I moaned. "Oh, fuck, it's so good..." I could feel my cock throbbing as he fucked. Holy shit, I was on the edge of cumming. "Connor... fuck, I think I'm gonna cum."

He grinned toothily. "That's the idea, baby. My big dick is gonna fuck the cum out of you..." He started thrusting harder, going really really deep inside me. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

"Connor...ohhhhh, fuck, Connor..." I moaned. "Don't stop, I'm gonna cum, man. Oh, fuck, you're so fucking hot!!" I moaned loudly and lost it. My dick started throbbing between us, spewing my semen between our stomachs.

Apparently that was all he needed to trip his own trigger. "Ohhhh, fuuuuuuuck..." he moaned. He thrust hard and drilled in deep. A moment later, I felt the rhythmic pulsation of his cock as Connor pumped himself into my guts.

He stayed in me for a long time while we kissed.

When he pulled out, he grabbed the towel and cleaned up below.

He grabbed my cock in his hand and started to stroke me. The lube and his hand felt good. I got super hard.

"You like that?" he said, with an evil grin.

"Yeah..." I moaned.

He stroked faster. It didn't take long.

"unh... unh... " I moaned, "fuck...gonna cum...". I shot, spilling my seed on his hand and my pubic hair.

"Super hot!" he said. "Hey, watch this..." I watched as he licked my cum off his fingers. He smiled as he pretended to savor every drop.

"Maybe next time you can just cum in my mouth," he laughed. "Or maybe I'll cum in yours."

"I kinda like it the way we done it," I said, putting my hand on his cock. He was soft, only about four inches long. But as I touched it, I felt it twitch.

"Yeah? You do, huh? Taking it up the ass, huh?" His cock was starting to get longer in my hand. It had stretched to five inches.

"Yeah, I like it," I said, squeezing him firmly. He grunted as his dick started to get harder and longer. Seven inches.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna have to fuck you again..." he whispered. I kept it up.

In just a few more strokes, he was rock hard again. What had been a squishy, fleshy appendage only a few inches long had stiffened into almost nine inches of rock-hard frat boy fuckshaft.

He watched as my hand slid up and down the shaft. "You like my big dick, don't you?"

"Yeah," I said, stroking him slowly.

He grabbed the lube, greased his shaft and my hole, and threw my legs up again. He mounted me, shoved, and slid all the way in in one long stroke. "Yeah!!" he cheered, realizing that I was still loose enough to take him easily. We fucked in silence, just grunts and moans. It didn't take long. A few minutes later, his pistoning cock fucked another load out of me as I spewed on my own chest.

Connor raised up and pulled his cock out. It was really big and really hard and really close to shooting. He turned me over in the bed and pulled me to my knees. I realized he was about to take me from behind. I felt his strong, big hand spread my ass cheeks as he aimed his fuckshaft at my hole. His hands closed on my hips and pulled me backwards. I was literally impaled on his cock as he drove it in to the balls in one fast thrust. I groaned as he went deeper than ever before.

Connor started to really pound his cock into me, fucking me hard and fast. After a couple of minutes, without a warning, he slammed in deep, groaned, and filled me with another load of cum.

He stayed in me a long time until I felt him go soft. He was pretty drained and said he wanted to sleep, and I had to go to class, so I climbed out of bed and started to dress.

"Hey," he said. "This is a one-night stand only if you want it to be. I want to see you again." He scribbled his phone number on a piece of paper. "Text me later, ok?" I nodded.

As I walked home, I could feel his wet, slippery semen running down my thighs.

12