All Comments on 'Scott and Connor Ch. 06'

by YesterdayOnceMore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago

Such a sweeter chapter. Thanks for posting. it's so sad for Connor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No break..... no break!!!!

No break.... nooooooo!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 6 years ago

I hope you do return, because I’m curious about Connor’s lack of agency. This relationship is all about what Scott wants. What does Connor want? If Scott hadn’t had the nerve to speak up, would Connor have broached the topic about them becoming serious? And Scott is so young — he’s not fully formed. Connor has decided to take on the role of teacher ... is that all he wants to be? Seems like, since he’ll graduate soon.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Have loved this story with a slow steady build, great writing. Thanks for sharing and hope the break isn’t too long , (for My own obviously selfish reasons),

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great...keep loving!

Connor likes the way Scott touches him. Scott traces his hand lovingly through Connor's chest hair, armpits, treasure trail, abs, cock bush. They admit they are boyfriends. Connor tells Scott they are together for as long as they want each other. Time to make this permanent?

Thanks for the great background on Connor. Now we understand the whys and wherefores. And in good time, Connor can share with Scott his story and love of Aidan. That will bond these young men even more. As Scott has observed, Connor "is all man."

Wonderful story. You are an amazing gifted writer that touches your readers' hearts! Keep it going!

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
Well deserved '5'

"Dad! Where is Aidan!?" Perfect storytelling up to this point. You led us here without making it terribly obvious. Yet I knew, and my tears started to flow. Best reason to give you a 'five' that I can think of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hope the break won't be long

Connor said the wound is healed and Scott shouldn't worry, but I wonder if it is? I think Connor is somewhat over his heartbreak about Aiden but I think maybe not completely. He was unwilling to call Aiden his boyfriend and the day he relented and admitted it he lost him. With Scott he carefully did not broach the subject but once Scott brought it up, he willingly went along. There's something in the dynamics there. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb storytelling!

This is so good! You have a gift. I cried a lot. I can’t wait to see where the story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😍 I love it

I love this story! Plenty of tension and humor and plain good story telling! Thank you for this story! Please get the next part of the story online soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter?

Is this story over or are you going to write more? It was really good so I hope you will return, its been a Long break now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue and soon. You are too good a writer and this is too good a story to let it die. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really hot -

Hoping they continue and that Connor tells Scott about Aiden

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awwwwww

Awwwwwwww........ Hot And sweet!

uniliveuniliveabout 5 years ago
Next chapter?

I hope you will write more, you're a good writer and this story was a great read. Don't give up writing it!

eeddggeeddggabout 3 years ago

Ok, now I'm a crying mess. In three pages, you told a better tragedy than even the most moving death scene in a Disney movie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great (and sad) story but I don’t think Connor is completely healed. Physically, yes, but emotionally he is still affected by Aiden’s death - and possibly his presumed guilt in causing it. His relationships since then seem to be casual with him controlling the shots. Never get close enough to be hurt again. Something about Scott is causing him to “break his rules” but even so, very cautiously. He’s giving control to Scott like he doesn’t want to be the cause of any break. Now is the time for him to be completely truthful to Scott about his history. They have physically and emotionally connected - the boyfriend status and noticing the scar are perfect entrees to discussing the topic and being real with Scott.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Well, I'm wrung out from this chapter. Laughs and smiles after tears. Wow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous