All Comments on 'Scott Becomes More Dominant'

by AsssMann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Jock Strap Sniffing, Licking, and Ass Rimming

New humiliations are added to Andrew's cock worship duties. Scott expands his dominance over his suck toy. The storyline and characters are fleshed out more. I like the improvements you've made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love dominant roommates who turn their formerly-straight buddies into suck toys.

nicenvtnicenvtover 6 years ago
The dream

Being dominated by a real man !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Show me ass I'll eat it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmm, loved the jock sniffing addition, being used, he should make him spend time licking his hairy sweaty balls as he drags them across Andrew's face while talking dirty to him. He should tell him that he is thinking of bringing a few sweaty friends over from the gym and have Andrew give them oral pleasure at Scott's command as well. Love the oral domination and introduction of the sweaty jockstrap, had me standing at attention wishing it was me in that position...use my mouth for your pleasure, bury your shaft balls deep, I want to smell your musky balls as they bounce off my chin while your dick is leaking copious amounts of your precum as you build your hard cut dick towards and a big sticky warm load as you tell me to massage your balls as you fuck my mouth getting ready to feed my horny eager mouth with your semen...yesss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous