Scott Is Used And Abused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott heard Suzie go to the door and heard her talking to someone. He could not hear the replies but heard her ask, "Where are the four boys I ordered? ... my slave is ready and I want to start the gang-bang ... four I said ... yes, he is well lubed ... I don't care if it hurts him, he is securely gagged so you won't hear a thing ... what else? ... he will suck them off and then we will play a few games, so thinking about it, they had better bring riding crops with them ... don't bloody argue, send them up ... I want them up here, naked, ready to roger my slave senseless in five minutes, no excuses."

Scott was shocked, he knew he had offered his body but being penetrated by four of his colleagues? He knew how much this would hurt, it would be beyond agony. He also hated the thought of friends seeing him like this. Could it be any more humiliating? He envisaged them standing in a row, stroking themselves waiting their turn to give him a good fucking. He winced at the thought of then being made to lick them clean and then perhaps being forced to suck them until they climaxed a second time. Would he have to swallow? He wondered which of his colleagues he would have to blow and what 'games' Suzie would want to play. Scott frantically pulled one way then another, the chains on his wrists and collar allowed him to move an inch or so, but the straps on his legs and chest meant his lower body barely moved at all. He couldn't let this happen. But he knew Suzie could get four hundred people to fuck him if she wanted, not just four. The ball-gag meant his desperate screams were hardly audible.

Scott heard a knock and the door being opened. Suzie said, "Welcome, take your knickers off and kneel down over there. I am going first. You will follow in turn over the next hour." An hour! Scott could not believe it. He bucked and twisted, making an ever more vigorous bid for freedom.

Suzie returned to the bench and watched Scott as he tried to escape his bonds. She placed herself behind him and stroked his bare arse and then his cock. Leaning over she whispered, "Relax my little beauty. Remember you are my slave and it is your duty to give me pleasure." When he had quietened down, she clasped his soft thighs and eased the dildo into his arse. She had not tightened the strap-on too much, so as she forced it into Scott, her end went deeper into her pussy and came out a good inch as she pulled away. Her physical pleasure was matched by the satisfaction of forcing her slave into the ultimate humiliation. Although she started gently she began to force herself ever harder into Scott, slamming her pelvis against his buttocks. Again and again with ever greater speed and force. The pleasure was beyond anything she had ever imagined. Her hands gripped his slippery thighs, as she fucked her slave with manic determination. She squealed with ecstasy as she penetrated ever deeper in her excitement, again and again she thrust into the poor boy. She was almost in a trance, but somehow she had the self control to stop before what would have been an earth-shattering orgasm. There was so much more she wanted to do to her slave, that she had to make her pleasure and his pain last.

Suzie eased more lube up Scott's arse, feeling the boy furiously trying to escape his bonds as he awaited the first of his four colleagues. He was frantic, but despite his struggles he could not move an inch. Suzie walked around and crouched before him looking into his pleading eyes. She kissed him lightly on the forehead and whispered, "Don't worry Scott, the gang-bang was only a little joke. I would not dream of sharing you." The relief Scott felt far outweighed the momentary anger he felt for falling for Suzie's trick.

Suzie unbuckled the 'strap-on' and adjusted her latex leotard. Scott was almost elated with relief when he felt Suzie begin to released his restraints. Now free, but still wearing the wrist and ankle cuffs, Scott took a minute to recover checking that they really were alone. Then he fell on his knees, wincing as his buttocks touched the rough leather of his ankle cuffs.

Suzie looked down at Scott, knees about eighteen inches apart and hands behind his back. She knew this was called 'the position'. She smiled, this was so much fun.

"Thank you for helping me with my discipline, mistress. How can I give you pleasure?"

Suzie looked at her slave, he was so submissive. She had been worried that she would commit some faux pas and that Scott would realise she was not a real mistress and would not respect her. But he had shown her total respect, she was gratified even now to see a little fear in his eyes. He had clearly believed she would organise the boys to fuck him. She was amazed that she had humiliated, beaten then raped him, despite this there was no resentment in his eyes. Perhaps Alice was right and there were some boys who were submissive by nature.

Suzie indicated Scott should get to his feet. As he stood before her, Suzie noticed him blushing at his nudity, but he made no attempt to move his hands from behind his back. She remembered one of Alice's pieces of advice, the joy of discipline was that one could force slaves to humiliate themselves.

"I have always thought that all slaves were sluts; always after their own selfish sexual gratification. I don't want you having sex behind my back, especially with the temptation of so many pretty, scantily clad boys. So you will wear a butt-plug." Suzie handed Scott a large black plug that must have had a diameter of at least five inches. Its end was adorned with a huge Swarovski crystal.

Scott took a deep breath and spread his legs and bent over. He knew he couldn't rush, he had to relax. He started by massaging his anus with his finger, inserting one then two and finally three fingers. He then took the plug and gradually inserted it. It was huge and he tried to stop his natural reaction to resist.

Suzie watched him, deep in concentration. He had totally forgotten his nudity and seemed determined to obey her instructions.

Scott felt the plug stretch his arse, the pressure increased as did the pain, but he resolved to get the thing in ... just another inch ... the pain was now getting extreme but he kept pushing ... he was sweating profusely and the dildo was becoming slippery ... he gripped it tighter and squeezed it in ... just a little bit further ... he was now easing the dildo out and then forcing it in with ever greater pressure ... it must be almost there ... Scott spread his legs even wider ... one more push ... suddenly he felt the monster slip into place. He felt such relief and pleasure, he wasn't sure if the pleasure was because he had avoided an inevitable beating he would have received if he had failed or the desire to please his mistress.

The pain quickly subsided now the dildo was firmly in Scott's arse. He stood up and brought his legs together, he was glistening with sweat from his exertions. Suzie walked around his looking at the crystal protruding from between his buttocks. This was great, she could get him to do anything she wanted, no matter how painful or humiliating.

"Bend over."

Suzie looked at her slave, "Spread your legs." Scott obeyed, clasping his ankles.

Suzie swatted his inner thigh. "Wider."

Scott edged his legs even further apart. Suzie seeing the strain on his body, just waited.

"Good, my little one. I see my boots need a clean." Scott immediately got down on his knees, wincing as the butt-plug touched his ankles, and began to lick Suzie's boots. She marvelled at his enthusiasm as she watched his 'rosy' buttocks move up and down, the crystal glistening in the light. Suzie loved the sight of this beautiful boy submitting. The feel of the pressure as he licked the sides of her boots sent a shiver of desire through her body. Scott redoubled his efforts, he desperately wanted to please his new mistress but her hard, unsmiling look made him doubt his ability.

After an age she had him back in 'the position' then pulled him to his feet and led him to a St Andrews Cross. Suzie watched Scott as he walked over to the cross, the red stripes still very evident on his pert arse.

Scott stood on the foot rests, feeling the cold PVC on his sore bum. Suzie clipped his ankle and writs cuffs in place. She then adjusted the position of the foot rests until Scott's legs were stretched as wide as they could be. Suzie loved the sight of the stress on his thighs. It also ensured that his cock were totally unprotected. Suzie stepped back and admired her slave, she had always wanted to see a boy like this. Now he was bound for her entertainment. She stroked his legs and chest, softly she drew her nails down his chest, seeing fine scratches. Scott was now sweating profusely, the strain on his arms and legs was immense. He was also worried about the punishment that Suzie would give him.

Suzie looked at her slave and tapped his penis with her riding crop. Scott yelped with pain. She then dragged the crop down his thighs, down his calves, then up the other side of his leg. As she drew the outline of his body, she revelled in the power that she had over Scott. If he moved she could not resist quickly flicking the crop, earning herself another cry of pain from her victim.

Suzie approached Scott and licked his chest, delighting in the salty taste of his sweat. She rested her hands on his thighs and started to suck his nipples, they reacted becoming hard and aroused.

Suzie had never played with a boy like this. She was fascinated by his nipples, this was such fun, she had to take it to the next level, so she opened the jaws of a large nipple clamp and slowly allowed it to close. She felt Scott's body jolt as the clamp tightened on his left nipple. Scott's pain got worse as she released the clamp, and he felt the effect of the four ounce weight.

Scott watched as Suzie picked up the second clamp and desperately tried to get away moving back and forth trying to avoid its claws.

"Scott, Alice said you were obedient. You must learn discipline." Suzie then roughly grabbed his other nipple and placed the clamp on it. Pain shot through Scott and he squealed.

Suzie stepped back to admire her handiwork. She could not resist playing with the weights, nudging them one way then the other, tugging them lightly, watching Scott grimace. The power was intoxicating. She noticed that despite the pain he was still aroused. Suzie started massaging his cock, easing her hand between his legs and stroking his balls. Scott soon became very hard. Suzie giggled as she saw his involuntary reaction. The poor boy.

As Suzie felt Scott's inner thigh, Scott's erection became more desperate. This was fun. She raised herself on tiptoe and rubbed her crotch against him. The feeling was wonderful, the sight of the straining Scott was even better, she whispered, "I have always been a fair mistress, but you know your cum is mine and you will be really severely punished if you orgasm without my permission."

Scott gritted his teeth; this was the most divine torture he had experienced. He knew Suzie was serious so his desire was mixed with some real fear. Suzie stepped back and put her hands on her hips. The leotard was high cut making the most of the beautiful long legs, its tightness showing off her lithe body, "Do you want to fuck me?"

Scott was surprised at the question, he was in a bind, say 'yes' and get punished for impertinence say 'no' and Suzie might act (and possibly be) offended. Some games slaves never win. Scott decided honesty was the best policy; in fact she was the first client in weeks that he genuinely desired.

Suzie loved having the power and watching Scott struggle was glorious, but she knew she was almost as desperate. She wanted him, she wanted him like she had never wanted a man before. She was terribly clumsy as she released Scott from his bonds and barely heard his cry as she removed the nipple clamps.

Released, Scott fell to his knees, exhausted. His nipples feeling as if they were radioactive. He knew he had to try to recover his strength for whatever tortures Suzie still had in mind. Despite the pain, Scott couldn't help liking her, she had a mischievous grin and her sense of fun was almost infectious.

Suzie then walked to the other side of the room. Behind the small screen she almost ripped off her leotard and quickly checked her naked body in front of the mirror. It was times like these that all those gruelling sessions in the gym seemed worth it. She picked up a riding crop and walked back to Scott.

Suzie tugged at Scott's collar making him get to his feet. He looked so beautiful, he really was the slave-boy she had always wanted. Suzie dropped her crop and took his head in her hands and forced his lips apart and started kissing him with an animal passion. As she pushed herself towards him, she felt his warm penis on her thighs. Scott had been taught obedience, but also knew there were times when he should throw off all restraint and now was one of them. Despite the pain and humiliation she had caused, she was one hot chick! As he held her in his arms, he felt her move him to the bed. They fell onto the bed together, Suzie on top. Suzie let her right hand drop and clasped his now very erect cock and edged it towards her pussy. She then started to ride Scott with a terrible passion. There was no thought in her actions, merely a deep need to take her slave. The force she put into her thrusts meant that she could not last but still her orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced. She buckled almost immediately, hugging Scott and quickly falling asleep.

The next morning they made love again. This time it was slow and romantic. Suzie did not experience the explosive orgasm that she had the previous the evening, but the sex was sweet and indescribably enjoyable. This was making love to a wonderful boy.

When they had finished they started flirting shamelessly. They chatted for an age, as if they had known each other for years. Bizarrely Suzie found he was a fellow devotee of Schopenhauer. What bliss, discussing philosophy between bites of a fresh croissant with a naked boy. Scott seemed in no hurry to get rid of her, this was immensely comforting.

Her emotions were in turmoil as she sat alone in a wine bar and picked at an expensive salad. Scott had satisfied her deepest needs. He was a fantasy come true. Although she had waited for years to have and torment a slave, after making love for the second time she wondered if she could ever hurt such a sweet boy again.

Suzie mused on the ultimate fantasy of having him as a 'house-boy', dressed in some skimpy lingerie, tidying and doing other menial duties all day and being tormented and fucking all night. Her own private prostitute. She thought of the pleasure of offering Scott to her friends and business contacts. She imagined dressing Scott up in some micro shorts and getting him to serve at table and then casually mentioning he was available to any of her guests if they wished to skip coffee. Suzie gulped as she attempted to suppress the wave of erotic pleasure the thought gave her. Her throat was dry and her stomach in turmoil as she tried to control herself. The salad tasted like sawdust.

Scott had mentioned that he was planning on going to college. She somehow doubted that Alice would allow her to date him whilst he was with Cartwright and Palmer, but perhaps Scott would like a 'sugar mummy' to help pay for his education.

~

The difficulty was that Scott was finding it difficult to get into college, despite his determination his weak grades were proving a major handicap. With Kate's help he applied to almost twenty institutions, most in the state but others dotted around New England. The difficulty was he was not very good at the interviews, he could never find a formula to explain his poor SAT scores and he received rejection after rejection. This was a real problem, with ten straight rejections he now almost expected to fail, this affected his morale and he no longer made the most of his attractive personality.

So it was with a heavy heart that he turned up to another college (which for the purposes of this narrative must remain nameless). Scott did not know what he would do with another failure; he would have willingly got down on his knees to beg the tutor for a place if he thought it would do any good.

Entering the room, Scott was amazed to see an elegant middle aged lady sitting behind the desk rather than the crusty old man he was expecting. As he sat down and gave his name, he had a feeling he had met the woman before. The feeling got stronger until the realisation hit him like a freight train, this woman was a client. She looked so different that he had almost not recognised her, but Professor Jane McLeish was without doubt 'Monika'. Somehow he continued to answer her questions, but Scott could not get the vision out of his head of her naked fucking away as if her life depended on it.

If Scott was shocked, the good Professor was mortified. Scott looked rather different in a blazer and slacks to the delightful boy she screwed in New York but undoubtedly he was the same. She was no longer listening to what he was saying, she was just waiting for the knowing look and the subtle hint of the possibility of her name getting out if he was not offered admission. Professor McLeish was an internationally recognised expert on ethics and had published some of the leading papers on 'Universal prescriptivism'. If she was known to patronise an expensive brothel, her career would be over in seconds, worse she would be a national, even international, laughing stock if any of her more 'unusual' tastes were known. It took an iron will to continue the interview.

She was sure she had seen a glint of recognition in Scott's eyes. When was he going to drop the bombshell? Jane decided to go down with dignity, if Scott so much as hinted at blackmail or favours he might want, she would order him from the room and have her resignation on the Dean's desk by the end of the day. As Jane looked down Scott's CV she saw his current status was recorded as "Management Consultant", she was so distracted she almost asked him about what exactly this involved.

Scott was sure it was Monika sitting opposite him. His heart sank. There was no way she would want him on campus. Women like this loved having Scott's company for an hour or two and were prepared to pay handsomely for the privilege, but they wanted nothing to do with him outside their fantasy world. So Scott gave his routine answers and realised he was now on for eleven straight rejections. He was so sad, he had liked Monika, so not only would he fail to get into college but he would lose a long term client. The interview was short, neither realising that Scott had addressed Professor McLeish/Monika as "Mistress" throughout.

Jane lived in purgatory for the next few weeks, expecting Scott to contact her any day. She drafted and redrafted her letter of resignation and even started thinking about what she would be able to do after leaving academia. Each morning she waited for a brown envelope with some cryptic threat, but nothing came. Jane knew she could not give in to the blackmail, as when the guy arrived at college he would up the ante wanting cash and better grades, she would never get rid of him.

Eventually Jane got a circular stating she had to give all her decisions as to admissions by the end of the month. What was she going to do about Scott? She was still worried if she rejected him he would take his revenge. The first thing was to find out if he had accepted an offer from any other college. This was pretty easy to ascertain as she knew her fellow admissions tutors well, all it took was some 'off the record' telephone calls to find that Scott had loads of rejections. Jane could not be sure that he had not picked up an offer from out-of-state but she could not rely on him going elsewhere. She had to assume he wanted her offer and she would have to face the consequences if she rejected him.