Scott Is Used And Abused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sleeping on the problem for a couple of nights Jane knew that there was nothing to be done other than hit the issue head-on. She had to know what the guy wanted. She took several thousand dollars out of the bank, vainly hoping that this might be enough to buy him off.

Scott was surprised to see he had been booked by Monika. But he reasoned that different rules applied to successful academics. Perhaps she wanted to deliver the rejection in person to rub his nose in his record of failure. He enjoyed entertaining her, but she always loved humiliating him and causing him serious pain. She had a thing about the riding crop, and his bottom was never spared. He wondered what 'punishments' he would be in for this time.

Scott pulled on the silk g-string she always insisted he wore, then squeezed into his tight satin shorts and finally the rest of his 'school boy' uniform. He smiled at how inappropriate this was, as Monika was just about to terminate his scholastic career. But this was what she usually wanted him to wear and one can never disappoint a client. Scott looked in the mirror and tried to smile, but it would not come, this was going to be one of the most depressing dates he had ever had.

Scott saw Monika in the bar drinking her habitual martini 'stirred not shaken'. When she spotted him she gave an irritated flick of her hand indicating he should follow her. When they got to 'Dungeon 6', Scott fell on his knees, "Mistress, it is a pleasure to see you again. How can I serve you?"

Jane was amazed, still no hint at the subject of their recent meeting, "OK Scott, cut the crap, we need to have a serious chat. Are you still planning on going to college?"

Scott sat on one of the shiny PVC covered tables, "Yes mistress I still have a few applications outstanding and if I don't get in this year, I can always apply next. I was thinking of how to bulk up my CV."

"What about my college?"

"I would love to go there but I know you could never allow this. I don't think you would want to see one of your sluts attending your lectures. I quite understand, I promise."

Jane could not believe what she had heard. She had put herself through a whole month of total hell and the boy never had any intention of blackmailing her. All her thoughts of selling real estate in Arkansas could be forgotten. She had always enjoyed some great orgasms when she took Scott to bed, but this was better than any of them. She almost felt herself hyperventilating, she was free.

Jane just about managed to control herself, but she was in no mood to give Scott his normal beating, all she wanted to do was make love. Today she really meant 'make love' not 'have sex'. At then end of a wonderful, wonderful evening, she slept on Scott's chest, emotionally and sexually satisfied as never before.

As Scott collected his clothes, Jane motioned him over and said, "Scott I meant to bring you your offer letter, but I am afraid I managed to forget it. Sorry. I promise to get it in the post on Monday."

Scott could not believe his ears. He was going to college after all! He did not know how to thank Monika (he could never think of her as Jane or Professor McLeish). He knelt, still naked, by the bed and kissed her, "Mistress, you are my idol. Even when I am a poor undergraduate and you are my exalted professor, I hope you will allow me to continue to serve you." Jane smiled, the thought of having Scott freely available on campus would be bliss.

When Scott had left the room he almost jumped for joy, 'Monika you darling, darling woman, I love you. You have literally transformed my life'. This would make Kate so happy as she had always been so ambitious for her 'favourite nephew'.

He couldn't believe his luck, after telling Miss Mendoza the news, he had promised her that he would work at Cartwright and Palmer over the vacations and of course attend the Tunisian parties. But he knew his whoring days would soon be at an end and he would be going to the well paid employment that was open to all philosophy graduates.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
The Houseboy The first femdom erotic adventure of Teapot.in BDSM
Telling a Domme Too Many Secrets Tom just wanted to explore but Vickie was out to lay claim.in BDSM
Pegging With Lisa Hubby discovers the joys of pegging and submission.in BDSM
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
More Stories