All Comments on 'Scott Takes It In The Ass'

by Wildflower80

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I hope you have more stories like this!

It was great to read a story of a girl

fullfilling a fantasy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sonds great

Wish my wife would fuck me in the ass

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
Incredible story

I really liked that story. It was good that it was first a girl's fantasy and then the guy got it in his butt. I would like to experience that at least once! But she would have to be a really hot chic to get me hot enough to let her do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Super!!

This is the best strap on story I have ever read!!! Nice role reverse! Way to go wildflower! I'd love to give my husband a good and proper fuck once in a while!!! ;-)

sockmonkiessockmonkiesabout 14 years ago

Holy shit, I love this. It's is just so hot and makes me want to run to the nearest club to look for my own Scott. This is in my favorites and I come back all the time to live vicariously through this girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Get your stuff proofread next time to eliminate the distracting typos and you will be a literotica queen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is clearly a story about Scott Weiland , the lead singer of stone temple pilots. the lyrics mentioned are from the song sex type thing which has been said is about rape and he even wore dresses on stage at least one time. im not sure its legal to write a story about a real person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous