All Comments on 'Scrabble? My Ass!'

by penster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
A disappointing story

While I accept that this story is fiction, nonetheless I do believe it lacks believability. The reason I feel this is the based on the story structure. You do not lay out any of the couple's history, you do not mention anything about the couple's relationship with Jim, nor you mention any interest that the wife may have in Jim. Instead of Sandra getting aroused from being spanked and then building the story around that event, the story seems to take cataclysmic change whereby something happens in the room they are playing Scrabble. Another reason why I feel this is your characters, Jim and Fred are not well developed. Throughout the story I could not remember, having to refer back to the beginning, if Fred or Jim was Sandra's husband. This leads me to my final point, I found this story to be confusing. I did not understand how the events developed, I kept on confusing characters, and to me the progression of events did not make sense. In my opinion, taking time to edit and develop the story more would have greatly improved it.

CindysBobCindysBobover 12 years ago
nice tale

very fun read...well done...playful and interesting throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spell check won't fix everything

This story had so much potential, but I couldn't get past the ridiculous number of misspelled words. Using "loose" when you mean "lose" and "whinging" when you mean whining is one thing in a regular literotica story, but this one is about scrabble, and prefaced with your insistence that you used the dictionary not once but twice. Readers of a story like this will assume you know how to spell, and either you don't or you over-rely on spell check. Have pride in your work--take time to reread it and fix the mistakes spellcheck won't.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
A deliciously reluctant spankin'!

& not to mention equally reluctant delicate spankee !!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
My

Story? My ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous